• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Last Judgement [Open]-Ignore post count

Status update: It's 4:30am and I finally finished the lore pages (for the most part I mean good enough right?) AND I got the character sheets together so once I get some sleep and am not half dead or writing run-on sentences....I will post the links in here to the thread. Sorry for the wait guys!

I can probably take a couple more people as well if anyone else is interested :ghost:

This seems like fun. I'll see what i can come up with.

For witches, do they have familiars?

Hi, got any space for a prophet and another character? (Leaning towards a witch but not sure, if possible maybe I could add the character later in the story?)

Last edited:
Just a quick question, is it possible to have a blessed prophet? Or should it be either blessed or a prophet?
Yes it is possible for a prophet to be blessed or afflicted, however due to their link to the supernatural their blessing or affliction develops at a much faster rate. Where a normal person would have years before their souls are completely corrupted, prophets would have a matter of months.

Yes it is possible for a prophet to be blessed or afflicted, however due to their link to the supernatural their blessing or affliction develops at a much faster rate. Where a normal person would have years before their souls are completely corrupted, prophets would have a matter of months.

Oh I don't have the heart to do this to my poor girl. Looks like I'm adding a prophet. I'll edit the CS soon so it's complete!

BUMP

This is just starting but I'll take a few more if anyone is interested
Blessed, Witches, and humans are still open! I will also accept one more prophet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back