• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
character concept: an escaped prisoner, scrawny and kind of small. It's only later that someone realizes that said prisoner is about the age of a teenager, scrawny and looks harmless enough. His parents were criminals themselves, and he basically lived in jail for quite awhile. As a result, he knows little about the outside world(knows a lot about the politics of prison). He's not very playful, though.

character concept: an escaped prisoner, scrawny and kind of small. It's only later that someone realizes that said prisoner is about the age of a teenager, scrawny and looks harmless enough. His parents were criminals themselves, and he basically lived in jail for quite awhile. As a result, he knows little about the outside world(knows a lot about the politics of prison). He's not very playful, though.
Interesting. So, you want him to be Hendrick's Inn Assistant?

interested! i have a thief character that i used in a different rp that i would LOVE to incorporate here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back