• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labmates (Closed)

Zerica grinned wider, reaching out to touch Annabelle's face. That was how she mapped out the world. "Who hurt you?" She asked in concern, feeling the bit of blood on her fingers. "Was it beast again? I never really liked him... He seems to be the worst of us..."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
"Yeah it was beast. But do not worry sweetie. It isn't his fault. If anything it's the scientists who remaped his DNA and geneome. If you saw him you'd know what I was talking about." She said softly as she walked with her

(You never added my characters to the room list ;^; )
(Which did I not add?! I'll get it up!)

Zerica huffed and pulled her hand back. "Well, he won't let me touch him, so i can't know..." She growled, shaking her head. "I don't like it when I don't know... It's like I'm blind all over again. Why can't I take this off? All I did was make one person tear themselves apart! Just one! And he was asking for it..."

(Which did I not add?! I'll get it up!)

Zerica huffed and pulled her hand back. "Well, he won't let me touch him, so i can't know..." She growled, shaking her head. "I don't like it when I don't know... It's like I'm blind all over again. Why can't I take this off? All I did was make one person tear themselves apart! Just one! And he was asking for it..."
(NVM XD)

Annabelle smiled and kissed the side of her head. "I know. He doesn't like to be touched. But..... I have a possible idea to were you can see him." She said softly as they got to zericas room and she opened the door for the child

Magik sighed in her room as she began to walk around aimlessly in circles, her hand brushing at the walls and slightly chipping at the lavender paint.. Her nails making a slight squeaking sound which i like hell to her ears. "What is one to do in a place like This?" The girl asks herself, not expecting any answer but just leaving the question to drift around her room in the silence.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

(NVM XD)

Annabelle smiled and kissed the side of her head. "I know. He doesn't like to be touched. But..... I have a possible idea to were you can see him." She said softly as they got to zericas room and she opened the door for the child
Zerica patted the door, easily finding her way through the room. "How can I see him? I can't take this off... Hey! I could try and hypnotize it! That might work! I've never tried it on anything but it could work!" She cried, pulling on the mask a bit. It didn't come off.

Zerica patted the door, easily finding her way through the room. "How can I see him? I can't take this off... Hey! I could try and hypnotize it! That might work! I've never tried it on anything but it could work!" She cried, pulling on the mask a bit. It didn't come off.
Annabelle giggled just a little and replied. "That's exactly what I was thinking." She said softly as she reached down to her undoing the rags around the girls eyes and pulled it off before she turned to go grab a clipboard. She didn't really fear Zericas powers. She couldn't help but feel like she would be safe with zericas eyes uncovered.

Annabelle giggled just a little and replied. "That's exactly what I was thinking." She said softly as she reached down to her undoing the rags around the girls eyes and pulled it off before she turned to go grab a clipboard. She didn't really fear Zericas powers. She couldn't help but feel like she would be safe with zericas eyes uncovered.
Zerica squeezed her eyes shut tighter, trying to block out the light. Imagine having been in the dark for a couple years, then having light trying to burn your eyes out. When she did open her eyes, she looked like a baby that ate a lemon. "Why is it so bright?" She asked, wincing.

Zerica squeezed her eyes shut tighter, trying to block out the light. Imagine having been in the dark for a couple years, then having light trying to burn your eyes out. When she did, she looked like a baby
Annabelle immediately smiled as she dimmed the lights for the child before walking over and gently placing a hand on her cheek. "Is sorry. Did I hurt you sweetie? I'm sorry I should have dimmed the lights first." She said softly to her as she hugged the girl gently

Annabelle immediately smiled as she dimmed the lights for the child before walking over and gently placing a hand on her cheek. "Is sorry. Did I hurt you sweetie? I'm sorry I should have dimmed the lights first." She said softly to her as she hugged the girl gently
Zerica smiled a wide grin, blinking several times. "I can see you! You're so pretty!" She cried, jumping up. Her blue eyes had a sort of swirl in them, creating a weird illusion of falling into them. "I can see everything! They have colors!"

Zerica smiled a wide grin, blinking several times. "I can see you! You're so pretty!" She cried, jumping up. Her blue eyes had a sort of swirl in them, creating a weird illusion of falling into them. "I can see everything! They have colors!"
Annabelle smiled more when she smiled and jumped around. Annabelle gently hugged her with a giggle before she spoke. "Yup." She said happily before speaking. "Now down to business." She said to her happily as she sat in the chair at the desk

Doctor Lana smiled cruelly at Theodore as he was strapped to the table. "Now, we need to test those new little mental problems... Ready little Theo?" They asked, a smile on their face. "Have you been seeing things yet? Feeling weaker?"
Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Zerica grinned at Annabelle, though there was certainly a hint of malice in her gaze. While the malice wasn't for her, Annabelle had made a grave mistake. That blindfold was never going back on, and many many people were going to die. "What's going on now?"

Doctor Lana smiled cruelly at Theodore as he was strapped to the table. "Now, we need to test those new little mental problems... Ready little Theo?" They asked, a smile on their face. "Have you been seeing things yet? Feeling weaker?"
Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Zerica grinned at Annabelle, though there was certainly a hint of malice in her gaze. While the malice wasn't for her, Annabelle had made a grave mistake. That blindfold was never going back on, and many many people were going to die. "What's going on now?"
"You and me are gonna have a nice talk. I wish to see how you are doing zerica." Annabelle said to her in a motherly tone as she read over the clip board before setting it back down and walking over to the bed. Sitting on it she patted the spot next to her for Zerica to sit down as well

Theodore Welch
Theodore was strapped to the table with metal locks the inner side of it soft. He looked up to Doctor Lana. "Yes I am Doctor Lana, and I haven't had any hallucinations nor have I been feeling weaker" Theodore replied, shifting in his binds. Though Theodore was curious - she had said 'Yet', did that mean he was supposed to?
-[6]-

"You and me are gonna have a nice talk. I wish to see how you are doing zerica." Annabelle said to her in a motherly tone as she read over the clip board before setting it back down and walking over to the bed. Sitting on it she patted the spot next to her for Zerica to sit down as well
Zerica slowly lowered herself onto the bed. "I'm fine... Just ready for testing now." She said firmly, a bit of a wild look in her eyes. It could have been the screams of the younger subjects, but it might have been her own hunger for revenge. "Testing is nice."

Theodore Welch
Theodore was strapped to the table with metal locks the inner side of it soft. He looked up to Doctor Lana. "Yes I am Doctor Lana, and I haven't had any hallucinations nor have I been feeling weaker" Theodore replied, shifting in his binds. Though Theodore was curious - she had said 'Yet', did that mean he was supposed to?
-[6]-
Doctor Lana sighed in annoyance, rolling their eyes. "Has anything unusual happen?! What do I have to do to make it work..." They growled, glaring at Theodore. Lana seemed to hate Theodore more than any other, but the reason seemed unknown. It could have been that they couldn't get a reaction, but it seemed to go deeper than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back