• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labmates (Closed)

Ackara let out a shrill high pitched shriek, running to Umbrella. She reached for him, but pulled back until she remembered she had gloves. Once they had been secured, she began flipping him over to try and check for a heart beat. That's a bit tricky through thick rubber gloves. "Umbrella? Hey! Get up dude!"

*Meanwhile... in umbrella's memories*. We see a mother get shot... ...we see a father become a corpse... we see commander red for the first time... Umbrella is tied to an interrogation chair "YOU FUCKING MURDERER" he screams. Again we hear him scream "LET ME GO!!!" Then commander red beckons a body guard over to umbrella as the guard suddenly punches umbrella in the face... Then the commander says calmly "We could have just drawn blood from you, but you just insisted on doing this the hard way...". As a Bloody Qtip drops umbrella"s blood into a vial and then the scientist speaks "He tests negative... ...for radiation sir... ...He's immune to the hydrogen cores...". Umbrella asks shakily "What the hell is going on???" "It doesn't matter. We're going to wipe your memory anyways." Says commander red. Suddenly a purple needle is inserted in the back of umbrella's neck causing him to go limp. Then the commander asks "From now on your code name shall be UMBRELLA. You work for the military's Umbrella Division. I am commander red head of the division. I assign you targets and it's your duty to eliminate them. UNDERSTOOD?" Opening his eyes umbrella says firmly "YES SIR"...

Alissia gasped and grinned at Garret as he presented her toy. "Thank you misser!" She chirped, grabbing Mister Pickle. (Her bear) "Where'd he go?" The albino asked, tilting her head at him. It was good until a sharp clear bell sounded, signalling the end of lunch.

"Alright, back to your rooms for testing!" A guard called, beckoning the subjects away from the body of Umbrella. "Remain in there until your doctor gets you." Alissia sent a grin to Garret, skipping down the hall as the metal doors opened. She honestly hoped she'd be one of the first three (Because there are only three lab rooms and only one at a time). That always made it easier, getting it over with.

Zerica had stayed at the doors, a blindfold secure over her eyes to prevent her powers. "Hello..." She called, trying to figure out who was there.

Theodore Welch
Theodore let out a small 'Ah' when Umbrella collapsed. He stood up and walked calmly over to his body. He looked down to his labmate while Ackara tried to get his pulse. Theodore was about to kneel down to check on Umbrella, however, before he could do anything Umbrella's eyes shot open. It seemed that his labmate was fine.

Thankfully Theodore thought, it was manners after all.

He had started walking off after the guard had motioned them to come back. He had started out of the door before he heard a small voice. Looking to the side he saw one of his Labmates - Zerica.

"Hello, Zerica." Theodore greeted stopping himself from walking out.

-[4]-
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Darrel clapped his hands together at the sound of the bell. "Fun time!" he said in a way too enthusiastic tone. Doctors have already deemed him insane, but to Darrel it was what they made him. As he walked out the door behind the skipping little girl he kept a smile on his face that would be nothing short of sinister at this moment. Let's see what they have for me today! he thought, yet again to be caught in his own debate as he walked towards his room with his head high and a grimace on his face.

Garret smiled to the little girl as she took back her stuffed bear. She was way too cute to be in a place like this. It surprised him how she could be so cheerful in this scenario. The girl wasn't the only one that surprised him at the moment as the "pyro" clapped his hands together at the sound of the bell, as if he wanted to be tested on. Turning his attention back to the little girl, he waved to her as she skipped though the doors and down the hall. "Such a cheerful soul isn't she?" he asked, not expecting an answer from anyone. Garret stood up from his position and began to walk towards the doors. Stepping through the "threshold" of the doorway that separates the cafeteria from the dorms. "What's gonna happen today?" he said in a gloomy tone as he approached his room.

Who is this Nutcase?
Doctor Rudolph Lemur
Darrel would bump into the squishy belly of a large man that was at least two full heads taller than him. Looking down at him was the unsettling lemur mask of the one and only Doctor Rudolph Lemur.

"Heya Darrel. You better come with me. We have to run some tests."

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Raku Raku FrozenWolf FrozenWolf

Darrel looked up at the man he had collided with. This guy? He seems crazier than me he thought as he backed up and gave a bow. "Lead the way" he said, giving an unnerving chuckle. Darrel held an devilish smile as he looked past the mask and into the doctor's eyes. Darrel was known to put doctors on the uneasy side.

D duegxybus

Doctor Lemur Ain't Fazed
Dr. Rudolph Lemur
"Alrighty." Dr. Lemur wasn't even remotely fazed by Darrel's unsettlingness. It came with being the doctor in the lemur mask. He happily walked to the testing chamber and opened the door. Of course, he didn't hesitate to grab Darrel by the shoulders and "gently" guide him to the testing seat. "So, Darrel, how are you?"

Raku Raku (Why am I doing this xDD)

Seeing as Umbrella was alright, everyone was allowed into the lounge to wait.

Zerica smiled at Theodore, wishing she knew what he looked like. All she could do was reach out to touch his hand to assure herself he was there. "What was for lunch today?" She asked, ears twitching slightly. They didn't seem to bother her, in fact she embraced them, decorating them as best she could with a blindfold.
Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

This time, Alissia, Darrel, and Theodore were first. Guards came to them and the demeanor of the whole thing changed... They were now rough in the way they handled the subjects, actually grabbing them to drag them back to the labs. Alissia sent a nervous smile at Darrel as they were dragged before they were separated. Doctor Lana had Alissia that day, Doctor Lissa had Theodore, and Doctor Lemur had Darrel. Well, Darrel got taken by the Doctor, but that wasn't necessarily luck. Akihito Akihito D duegxybus Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed (Doctors)

Alissia let out a small cry of dismay as Mister Pickle was yanked from her grasp and she was strapped down to the table. It happened every day, but it hurt probably as bad as the needles. She knew she'd get her back, but time without him was unbearable (Pun intended). To ease the time, she began to hum and sing. "Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire~..." It was certainly off key, but she liked it. "The war outside our door keeps ragin ooooon~!" At that moment, a rather tall lean young man or possibly woman came in. This was doctor Lana, a small little smirk always on their face.

"Please Alissia, stop that infernal noise!" They fussed, crossing their arms. "It is not good to sing before tests! If you could even call that singing..."

"Sorry Doctor mister misses Lana..." Alissia frowned, a bit put out by the criticism. Still, she watched as the person drew up some blue liquid into a syringe.

"Now, Alissia, this is just to cleanse the system. Try not to scream...." Doctor Lana smirked and slowly pressed the needle into Ali's vein, letting the girl feel to long torturous moments of what felt like liquid fire enter the veins. Ali, of course, screamed. She screeched as much as her lungs could, finally reduced to pained sobs. "Shush, doll." The doctor replied, pressing a finger to Alissia's lips. Then they pressed the rest in, examining the large blue green bruise it had left. "I think you'll heal fine..." They sighed, returning to the table to get several more of the vials. "So, do you want to have a day as a cat? Or if you scream too much I could make you into a rat... Which one?" They asked, smirking at the shivering girl.

"C-Cat Doctor mister misses Lana..." Alissia whimpered and the much larger human smirked wider. Without a moment's hesitation, they injected the full force of the liquid and Alissia bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. It was almost, if not worse, than the first injection. Her bones seemed to crack as she changed shape. Still, Ali didn't scream, only whimpering a bit as she was forced to take on the genes of a little orange tabby kitten. Doctor Lana frowned, poking the exhausted with their pen.

"Hmm... Expected more weight... I think you failed this one Alissia. When you shift back in couple hours, you can have your punishment." Lana then sent her a smirk and picked up the shivering thing that only just fit in her hand. "You can stay in the pen until then." The pen was a glass cube, but without the top so she could be picked up. That was usually where she went after shifting, placed in the lounge. There she lay with Mister Pickles in with her as she watched for the others.

The two fully armed guards behind Shadow grabbed the handles of his chair and pushed him towards his room. Time would tell what tests would be run.

As the guards came by to take Darrel into the lab, he kept a smile on his face. He wanted to snap back and bust them as they pulled him into the room, but refrained as he knew it wouldn't help. As he sat down in the chair he smiled. "I've been doing just fine. You?" he said, and if you had the simplest knowledge of the human mind you could tell he was not fine.

D duegxybus

Theodore Welch
"I had a sandwich." Theodore explained to Zerica. He didn't care for what it was made out of. Afterwards he had been grabbed by the arm by two silent guards, Theodore only twitching as their fingers dug into him.

-[5]-

Doctor Not-Okay
Dr. Rudolph Lemur
Dr. Lemur sighed. "You're not fine. You do need to stop lying, alright? Trust me, anything you go through is no big deal. You'll get over it, just like everyone here has." He began to strap Darrel into the chair, and then suddenly raised his hand. Without warning, the guards simply turned and left the room. "Now we're going to run some tests. Answer the following questions. Chest pain? Headaches, migraines? Are you hearing voices or seeing things? Open your mouth and say 'aah.'"

Raku Raku

Darrel answered the same as always, sounding happy. As if nothing was happening. As if he just won the lottery. Still holding his as the doctor strapped him in, he answered. "Nope, nope, nope. No voices, and not seeing things" he said before opening up and complying with the last of the doctors requests. Just another day in the office he thought.

D duegxybus

Annabelle sighed softly as she exited one of the testing rooms. A small cut on her cheek. She had been dealing with beast all mourning and it clearly didn't end well. "Why is his condition worsening?" She said to no one as she entered into the cafeteria area. Letting out another small sigh before she looked around to see a familiar little girl with cat ears. Smiling she walked over to Zerica gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hello little one. How are you today?" She asked softly to the girl as she stepped in front of her and smiled at the girl. Annabelle had always liked the child for some reason. She didn't know why but she just did. And thank god that she has zerica as her patient today so that brightened her mood after what had happened with beast. Pushing those thoughts aside she smiled more and gently bright a hand to the girls back. "I'm gonna be working with you today alright sweetie. Want to go to your room? Or would you like to be in one of the labs?" She asked in a softly motherly tone to zerica.
(I hope you don't mind Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed )

ZSVd5L.gif

Beast hadn't been doing to well all mourning. His anger having spiked. Currently he was tossing around guards in one of the labs. Roaring loudly as he picked one up and growled viciously before throwing him across the room as more came in to try and calm him down. Hitting another one against the door with a really big thud as he roared at them some more, some other scientists trying to calm him while avoiding beasts claws and tail. It was causing quite the commotion. The door being wide open so anyone could be able to see what was going on, though that quickly changed when beast headed for the door. Walking out and looking around with a small growl before he bent down and started to walk down the hall on his feet and knuckles like a gorilla. Heading for the area where the others would be as doctors chased after him
@annyone

Last edited:
Zerica perked up and grinned at Annabelle. "Can we go to my room?" She asked, already taking several steps towards it. Annabelle was her favorite of almost anyone here, save for Theodore of course. "I got talked to again today! Theo stopped to see me!" She cried.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Annabelle immediately smiled and nodded. Following after her with a gently hand on the back of Zericas head before she smiled more. "That's great sweetie. I'm happy for you." She said to her happily. "You really like Theo don't you?" She asked softly as she walked along side her. She was happy to hear that zerica was getting more interaction with the others. She knew it was one of the big problems zerica had with being here so to hear she was talking to others besides Annabelle really made her happy
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Doctor What-Are-You-Doing?
Dr. Rudolph Lemur
"Is that so." Dr. Lemur honestly couldn't care less about who Darrel was. Just another patient, crazy or not. "I'm going to take your vitals now." He clicked on several devices and began showing the readings. All of them were seemingly normal, except for the temperature. "That's right, you're the self-proclaimed pyromaniac. How's that working out for you?"
Raku Raku

Darrel still smiled. When the doctor asked about how he liked being a pyro he laughed. "Well, it's fun. I have burnt anyone in a couple days. I think it's my new record!" he said. It was true, 2 days was his new record for not scorching anybody, and believe me, it's taking a toll on him. The longer he goes without releasing it, the crazier he gets.

D duegxybus

Zerica grinned wider, reaching out to touch Annabelle's face. That was how she mapped out the world. "Who hurt you?" She asked in concern, feeling the bit of blood on her fingers. "Was it beast again? I never really liked him... He seems to be the worst of us..."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

"Send in the Air Force! I need those weapons back!!!" Commander red ordered the flight leader. Soon after he sent the order five umbrella division jet fighters are launched in the direction of the Testing lab... (Echo dreamsong will say when the fighters attack the facility.)

Fang was still waiting in the louge, sitting down on the couch upside down with her head on the floor and her feet in the air. She hated being one of the last ones to be in testing but at least she had some time of peace and quiet.

Alissia poked her head up from the box, almost smiling at Fang in her little kitten form. She couldn't speak in this form, but she found it easy to get attention. Her claws scratched at the glass, creating a almost nails on the chalkboard effect to get Fang to notice her.
Profoundcactus Profoundcactus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back