• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
No i am afraid that Floof is not quite suitable for rps that involve violence and also is probably a tad too... omnipotent. My character works with the light of her surroundings though and I like to think the concept I have is quite cool.
I am sure it is quite cool. Are they tall?

Under the right circum My guy can be quite reflective, perhaps that can help with synergies?

I was thinking he sort of...eats the light. So he could create shadows for your character
She functions in a way where she has certain abilities if there is more light than darkness and others if it's darker than it is light. Her abilities however change the lighting, light abilities darkening her surroundings and vice versa. Characters that also influence that could in some situations greatly assist her, in others really screw her over. That makes it interesting though!

OOC Thread is up!
Cs will come tomorrow! I’m just glad I figured This stuff out XD

Cosmic beings that taken the form of humans, sort of similar to the unkindled from dark souls 3 for a reference.
Would it work if they were vaguely humanoid in apperance or is it strictly human looking? For people interested in making more angelic or maybe even more unique concepts!

Would it work if they were vaguely humanoid in apperance or is it strictly human looking? For people interested in making more angelic or maybe even more unique concepts!
I would just forever them to be humanoids.

Though I’m completely fine with them being humans I’ll feel like it’ll be interesting : )

I was thinking that once they were humans a long time ago until the god decided to make them his 11 knights?

I would just forever them to be humanoids.

Though I’m completely fine with them being humans I’ll feel like it’ll be interesting : )

I was thinking that once they were humans a long time ago until the god decided to make them his 11 knights?
maybe its individual where they come from and how they became what they are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back