• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Knights Of Badassdom

What class would you play as? (based on the D&D classes)

• Knight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paladin

• Theif

• Cleric

• Fighter

• Wizard

• Rouge

• Monk

• Druid

• Ranger

• Warlock

• Sorcerer

• Bard

• Barbarian

• Warlord

• Total voters
Hey guys sorry lost Internet for a while and this is turning into a way bigger project than I thought so I am recruiting help to get it up and going as soon as possible I'm sorry for all the time it is taking

@Serpico

I have most the storyline and quest set up already my biggest problem is setting the base stats for all the playable characters monsters weapons armor items pet's and mounts I don't have my D&D DM, MM, and PM books so it is taking a lot longer than I thought to sort and Stat out everything

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

If you're alright with using the Pathfinder system, which is basically D&D 3.75, Pathfinder is a good substitute. Everything you'd need is on that page. I can help you with organizing monsters and all that stuff I've had some DM experience.

I'd like to join this sounds very interesting time to take the little demon route. (literally little demon ⌒.⌒)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back