• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The King Dragon's Jewel - 5th Edition D&D

Vaderr__

Darth Vader
Hello!

I'm looking for at least 5 players to play a 5th Edition D&D game with.

The story goes that every nation in this continent is vying for the power of the King Dragon - a title once used by a literal dragon, who spawned many of his kind miraculously (like a deity). They say that it wore a jewel around its chest, which gave it immortality and the subservience of all who faced him. The other dragons knew about this and ripped it clean off, killing him in the process. Millennia later, when humans and humanoids developed, the power of the King Dragon surged again, causing sentient species to understand and awaken their magical abilities. However, with great magic comes with great consequences, for those who use magic age quickly. Your common 20 year old human would suddenly be 50, and an elf at 300 would be near his deathbed by 860. This jewel is so precious to scholars and users of the arts that war has raged on for at least 2 decades now.

However, the game will actually be more of a sandbox; perpetrating/stopping the war and/or searching for the King Dragon's Jewel are really your only goals.

Players will start at level 6, and you can only use core classes. As for races, you cannot use Dragonborn, Tiefling, or Aasimar - everything else is fair game (the reason is because they've never existed around here). For equipment, I shall bestow upon you what your particular class calls for and I'll throw in 300 gold to pocket. Stat rules are 4d6 + 1, drop low (the +1 is just being generous). This will be a play by post, which is why I call to all of you here.

Roll20 is the invite link if you are interested. Any further questions can be asked to me privately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back