• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Journey to the Sword: New Age

Audri reached her hands out. "Where are you?" She asked, her eyes still spaced out.

Audri squeezed his hand. Her hands were freezing cold, like ice. Suddenly she blinked and her eyes came back to normal. She looked up at Soul. "Sorry about that." Audri said, blushing.

Audri stood up and brushed herself off. "I do that sometimes. I never figured out why." She said, looking at Soul out of the corner of her eyes. "It's like... I'm floating in blackness... And everything is cold... But I know where everything is in the room..." Audri said thoughtfully.

Audri didn't look at Soul. She continued to stare at seemingly nothing, deep in thought. "And I only come out of that state when I touch something warm... Like your hand..." Audri said. She looked at Soul, her head tilted to the side. "Do you know why that is?" She asked.

"I have no idea. Maybe it could have something to do with the enchantment on your ring." Says Soul.

Audri looked at her hand. "Maybe..." She thought. She sighed. "Why is my life so strange?" Audri said to no one in particular, staring at the ceiling.

"All of our lives are strange. I have some stuff with the black magic that made my life pretty hard." Says Soul.

Audri nodded. "I'm sorry." She said, not really knowing why she should apologize for that. She just felt like she should.

"Okay. I understand." Audri said. Nui flew down into Audri's lap and squeaked at Soul in a concerned way.

"Well that's good." Audri said, smiling. She stood up and Nui flew around the room to stretch his wings. Audri went into the bathroom to change. She came out wearing a dress with a green skirt and a brown corset. Her hair was curly from it being in a braid all night. Audri smiled at Soul.

Audri placed her sword in it's sheath and then tied the sheath around her waist. She slung her spear across her back. "Alright. We have some time before the burning. What should we do?" Audri asked.

"Me neither." Audri said. Nui flew over to Audri and rested on her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back