• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Journey to the Sword: New Age

"Yeah I know so ill just rest." Says Soul. "Or you could take mana." Says Fenrir. " No ill just rest." Says Soul glaring at Fenrir.

Audri sighed. "Will you be better in time for the burning? I could go find you tea if you wanted." She suggested.

Audri nodded understandingly. "So we just sit here for an hour?" She asked.

"Oh. Are you sure? You don't look very good... I mean you look great you just don't look... Very good. You know?" Audri said, blushing because she made herself sound like an idiot.

"Well okay then." Audri said, still blushing but smiling back at Soul awkwardly.

Audri shrugged. "We've got a couple hours before the burning still." She said.

"Yeah it is. It's nasty too." Audri said, looking around at the beat up buildings. Nui squeaked on her shoulder in agreement.

"This whole world has been destroyed. Someone needs to fix it. But you say your fiance put you on this quest. If you get the sword what do you get?" Asks Soul.

"I get nothing." Audri said bitterly. "He's going to take all the credit. I guess I get the gratitude of knowing I saved the world and not him." She said. "But I doubt I'll be able to wield the sword."

Audri thought for a moment. "I should do that." She said, looking into space thoughtfully.

"I dont see a reason you couldnt. Hes not even man enough to go get the sword. So I doubt he'll try and find you." Says Soul.

Audri put her hands on her hips. "You know, I never thought about running away. I always just did whatever Jonathan wanted." She said thoughtfully. She smirked. "But really, I don't have to do what he wants." Audri said.

"You may have to wear that ring but thats it. And once I get stronger with my magic I can get that ring off." Says Soul.

Audri continued to smile. "Thanks." She said, staring into his eyes happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back