• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Journey to the Sword: New Age

"No problem." Says Soul. "Can you really get it off?" Asks Fenrir. "Of course I can." Says Soul confidently.

"Well thank you. I'll be grateful for you trying, even if you can't do it." Audri said, smiling back.

"That'll be the day." Audri said before sighing. Nui squeaked in a concerned way. "It's okay Nui. It's not your fault. Or yours Soul." She said.

"I cant wait. Ill save the world and you will be free. Jonathan will be all alone like he should be." Says Soul smiling.

Audri smiled back. She leaned in and kissed Soul lightly on the lips. "That is my way of saying thank you." She said, smirking.

Audri cleared her throat. "Well now what?" She said, totally disregarding earlier.

"That's good. But I don't want you to pass out again so let's refrain from using magic." Audri said.

"Of course you do." Audri said before sighing. She started to walk down the isles of stands towards the entrance of the market. Maybe they could check out another part of the town. Audri had a feeling it would all be pretty run down and disgusting though.

Audri left the market, gesturing for Soul to walk faster. "Ugh you're so slow!" She said in an annoyed tone.

Audri continued walking as her expression went blank. She scanned the town, looking for something that would be even remotely interesting. Her eyes focused again and she looked at Soul. "Nothing." Audri said disappointedly.

"Yeah me too." Audri said before sighing. She continued to walk aimlessly with Soul.

(Seeya)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back