• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Journey to the Sword: New Age

"You're right. It's not fair." Audri said. "I wish I could burn off my finger." She said bitterly.

"And I'm scared of fire." Audri said, shuttering as she thought of it. She sat on the end of the bed and sighed.

"I don't know if I could put it off much longer. It's been two years." Audri said, shaking her head sadly.

Audri looked up at Soul, sadness in her eyes. "Now how would you go about making that happen?" She asked, honestly very curious.

Audri blushed at the kiss. She laid down next to him and closed her eyes.

Audri starts to drift to sleep. She was still conscious, but very tired. Nui flew up and hung upside down from the rafters.

Audri fell asleep, her hand under her head like a pillow. She was still facing Soul and Nui smirked at them from his spot up in the rafters. He fell asleep moments later.

(Time skip)

Soul wakes up and sees Audri sleeping next to him. He gets out of bed and puts on a shirt. "The burning is late at night so we have some time." Thinks Soul.

Audri continued to sleep even after Soul had woken up. Nui had been awake for a couple of minutes but had just been hanging from the rafters. He had lived with Audri for so long that he was used to being asleep at night and awake during the mornings.

Audri rolled over and groaned in her sleep. She sat up suddenly, eyes wide and breath quickened. "Soul? Soul are you there?" Audri asked, seeming to not be completely there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back