• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey to be a Pokemon Coordinator (OOC Chat)

Mandalay

Baddest Bitch in Herstory
16f3293f494698c436dfdde02007d5726bb3c5e7_hq.gif
giphy.gif
f8d.gif
code by pasta

Glitter, ribbons, sparkles
Please use this thread to ask questions and make comments.

Once the roleplay gets started, this thread will also be used for plot discussion.

c5b65e256de36b04608a1f4f235e6d44.png

Links

Interest Check: Click
Character Thread: Click
Main Thread: Click
OOC Chat: You Are Here

tumblr_o434t5qzYD1v15j6oo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Does it matter if I saw the interest check and posted there or could I just post a character to see if I could join?

Awesome! Question about the form, when you say Turn Ons and Offs, do you mean likes and dislikes?

For the Turn Ons and Turn Offs, it's more related to what they find attractive in a partner. For example- Turn Ons: blue eyes, dark hair, soft-spoken, thoughtful, tattoos. Turn Offs: bad breath, smelly, excessive piercings, bad hygiene, prideful. Etc. Something like that essentially izayoiix izayoiix

Ohhhh okay! Wasn't sure if you meant in a partner or just general likes and dislikes lol
I don't think I've seen something like that put in a CS form before.

Yeah, Turn Ons n Turn Offs are pretty common on forms in Realistic/Modern roleplays. Not so much in fandom ones I guess? I just like including it because it's helpful when it comes to romance izayoiix izayoiix

It's always tough selecting Pokémon. Can't say I've done a Coordinator Rp until now so it's got me thinking outside the box a bit, especially with moves.

None of you will ever know how hard it was for me to pick Pokemon and ones that fit my character PLUS a coordinator. WOOF.

I hope you don't mind that I left off the Turn On/Off field, it's hard to do for Mia because she has such a broad taste. She doesn't really have a type or particular traits, its just the person. Not to mention I have a feeling romance won't be too involved here because of a gender imbalance. I plan to make a male later on to help with that if the RP still looks promising.

hahaha I agree. It's always hard picking a pokemon team. But yeah, that's fine! Your form looks wonderful. If more forms aren't submitted in the next couple of days definitely feel free to make a male charrie! Oenanthe Oenanthe

OMG YES! I did it! I finished her before I have to go to work! xD
I was worried so bad lol
Let me know if anything is outright wrong and if I should fix anything~

If needed, I don't mind making a male character as well!

Thank u for submitting a form !! I love how descriptive your charrie is. The history was wonderful. But yeah, same thing goes for you ! If more forms aren't submitted in the next couple of days, pleaseeee feel free to make a male : ) izayoiix izayoiix

I'm glad you liked it! It took forever but once I found her theme song, the idea hit me and I couldn't stop writing lol
It helped that I was trying to finish it asap xD

And I will! Just let me know when it hits if you want me to make one!

Not done yet, But finally selected a team and have written most of his CS so far. Theme and Pokémon related details still to come. Less I missed something else? ^_^"

Oh I finally found it! Took me long enough but I found a way better song to fit Mia. She's a bit of a paradox, being that she tends to be really cheery and content but also very cynical.

Nice! After seeing the Name Charli XCX I thought I recognized it somewhere with a different song, but now I'm not sure. Haha either way nice!

I think I finally found a fitting one for Zyrus & edited the theme vid into his CS.

Edit: I believe I've completed my CS. It's without Code as that's not my specialty. But complete within a spoiler.

Last edited:
For the form? I would prefer if the form is written in third-person and v descriptive. For the in character, I'd like third-person past tense. Does that answer ur question aaaa Leveque Leveque

Users who are viewing this thread

Back