• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Journey of Heroes! (OPEN!) {OOC}

I mean I managed to roll a 15, 16, 16, 17, 17 and 18 somehow after dropping one of the dice. :'D That's why I'm concerned. Then add in the +1 for human and well... Yeah.
I see why. RNG loved you with those. Why not do a 3D6 and see what that gives you?

While I'm at it, why don't I do both right now and see what I get. And we have 10, 13, 10, 10, 14 and 10 for the 4D6 take the lowest.

When you click on the edit on your messages you will see two buttons below the text box. Attach files and Throw dice. After clicking on throw dice you can chose how many dice you throw, how many faces the dice have and label what the throws are for. To do multiple different throws just click on the throw dice button again and not the Throw another dice button from the dice result.

The hat is a homebrew- and I used point buy yes

I just double checked and someone has already asked about this.

And the answer was.

So I guess we should roll? But you did Point Buy and you were given the OK. I'm so confused.
I will switch to rolled I guess

I might just wait to finish until they reply. I've already decided how I'm going to do the rest of my character at least :)
I'm pretty much the same. I'm going to wright up what my PB would be so I can have all 3 options at the ready so I can just use what ever one is decided on.

I just realised I forgot to choose a musical instrument and a language for my background as an Outlander and what gender the character will be. I plan on having the Origen of Bounty Hunter with the character being the son/daughter of a pair of Bounty Hunters. As for the gender, I want to play as a Tiefling and I like the idea of a Female Tiefling yet I don't think I should play a girl character as I have no idea on how to play on as I'm a boy myself.

As for the story of them. To make it short, they learned to be a Bounty Hunter from their parents and they became a Warlock because of a Devil that I can't remember the name of is asking for help from the character to catch some escaped souls in exchange for power. Said Devil would have gone for the parents for help but they are too old now and can't go around doing what they used to.

As for the story of them. To make it short, they learned to be a Bounty Hunter from their parents and they became a Warlock because of a Devil that I can't remember the name of is asking for help from the character to catch some escaped souls in exchange for power. Said Devil would have gone for the parents for help but they are too old now and can't go around doing what they used to.
Cool

The PB I would go for is 10 (2), 10 (2), 11 (3), 12 (4), 14 (7) and 15 (9) for a total of 27 points spent.
I used a point buy calculator to do mine to be safe too. I went with 13 (5), 10 (2), 13 (5), 12 (4), 12 (4), 14 (7) if we're doing point buy. :)
I'll decide on what I'm actually doing (rolled, point buy, and if rolled which rolls to use) after Cosplayer gets back to us :)

I've found the Devil. It's an Erinyes. I like the fact that they are so trustworthy to devils that if you need to go to court in hell and you don't have a lawyer then you are given one as a lawyer as they will fight for you in the best way possible and given a fair trial.

They even run a city in the 7th circle of hell called Grenpoli where violence in any way is banned and wit and gial (I probably spelled gial wrong) are the only weapons permissible.

I’m planning on using the Soul Knife rogue subclass from either Tasha’s cauldron or Xanathar’s guide (can’t remember which

Users who are viewing this thread

Back