• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Journey Begins...

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
Hello hello, welcome to my 1x1 partner search I suppose. If you’re here then I’m sure you’re either looking for a partner, someone I know who I badgered into looking, or simply curious of my cryptic title. Yea nothing special there, just some flavor [emoji14]

Anyways hello! I’m Atom as you can tell and I’ve decided to take a look into 1x1 RPing. I’ve got a few little quirks I’m going to inform you about before we get to all the plots though.

Romance: First and foremost. I DO NOT 1x1 for romance. I do not accept pairings and not a single one of my plots will be centered around a pairing. Now that’s not saying I don’t enjoy romance, in fact I do, but I cannot stand when something is based around romance. Nor can I stand basing something around two certain character types to get romance. Nine times out of ten my plots listed below will not have any character requirement like so and so and so and so. No I prefer to create a world and an entire plot objective and throw two characters into it. For example you will never see things like knight x Princess if I do fantasy, you won’t see anything like that. And I despise forced romance, with a passion. So let me say that if our characters are incompatible for romance and you try to force it I will most likely drop the RP faster than you can spin a top. Even if they are compatible and you try to force a romance I will drop you faster than a top. Sorry, I’m just super annoyed by extremely fast romance.

Detail:

I consider myself a detailed writer, of course I could be full of it or have no idea what I mean when I say that but it’s highly unlikely. I do manage 3 paragraph posts with ease and I prefer to do long posts as well as detailed characters. Taking that into consideration I will not do anything below semi-detailed level. Semi-detailed is what I call a casual RP that demands at least two paragraphs and character detail. Which I do a lot when I’m not in my detail mood. That is the lowest I will go and I will not accept one liners or anything below that without a really good reason. Of course I’m not unreasonable either and I can see back and forth conversation, a highly likely thing, to require less size on posting. But please try to give me something to work with in every post you make.

Rushing:

If I’m taking a while to get a post out DO NOT rush me. I’m a full blown mobile user to RPN, as in I do not have access to RPN through any computer, just my phone, so occasionally I can have difficulty posting. Now I won’t confuse rushing with reminding though, you know a gentle reminder if I haven’t posted in a few days is fine, but if you bug me daily you will aggravate me.

Other things:

I prefer threads over PMs, actually I dislike using PMs for RPing majorly. Sorry.

I enjoy detailed characters greatly.

I hate railroading and spoon feeding a plot, and I don’t intend to. If you can’t contribute to the plot and try to let me do everything then I will drop you.

I can play either gender actually, fairly well too, and have no preference.

And I think that’s all...for now, I might add things as I think of them or encounter them in the future.

Plots Yeeeaaaa now we’re to the good stuff! I’ll update this with things as they come to me, I’ve only got one thing on my head at the moment. Now that’s not saying that I can’t or won’t be interested in working together on a plot, and these aren’t entirely fleshed out nor will I entirely flesh them out. Consider them plot starters!

Stranded- No longer available

Futuristic Sci-Fi

Something as simple as our characters awakening on a derelict ship, many details to be decided here.

Zombaizzzzz- No longer available

Gah so generic I knowwww but I've never had the pleasure of a good detailed zombai apoc RP.

Will quite literally be going from point A to point B where rescue awaits. More details await!

If you’re interested then just post below, simple inform me if you want to do one of the above mentioned plots or work something out. I have a very big tendency to go through someone’s reply history regarding their RPing so if I’M interested in you I’ll letcha know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the derelict ship idea, I was actually hoping to join a 1x1 sci-fi RP sometime.

We've RPed together before, so if you're up to it I'd love to be part of it.

Homage said:
Love the derelict ship idea, I was actually hoping to join a 1x1 sci-fi RP sometime.
We've RPed together before, so if you're up to it I'd love to be part of it.
Yea I'm down

I'll shoot you a message after work

We're not allowed to 1x1 RP together anymore, and you're asking me for plot ideas?

You're so mean to me (> :D )

I don't have any ideas, you were always the idea guy. You turned down most of my ideas.

Well I'm giving it another go

And the two I'm planning now already have me excited

So we can try

If you do have a plot idea then shoot it rather than say i won't like it.

If not then you'll be the first to know when I add a new plot.

Atom said:
Well I'm giving it another go
And the two I'm planning now already have me excited

So we can try

If you do have a plot idea then shoot it rather than say i won't like it.

If not then you'll be the first to know when I add a new plot.
I think this is a bad idea

You have a lot you're working on

I'm going to back out of this

I have gods to deal with anyway

Make it rain with 'em zaambeeesss

God, I never get tired of good ol' zombie apocalypse surving-from-point-A-to-point-B plots. PM if you're still interested.

Ehh...Poe took the zombie plot and I don't double plot. Sorry. I need to update that.

Atom said:
Ehh...Poe took the zombie plot and I don't double plot. Sorry. I need to update that.
No problem.

Um, omg. Omg you're Atom right? Right. Haha. My friends tell me I'm an airhead and I don't blame them. I'd totally be interested in a romance roleplay. You+me= ;) ))). Yeah? Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG

OMG

OMG

You have no idea how happy I am to come across this. You're, like, the most amazing person ever and I would totally love the chance to RP with you. I'm prettyyyyyyyyy detailed, I think anyway and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your plots. :')

Raphael said:
Um, omg. Omg you're Atom right? Right. Haha. My friends tell me I'm an airhead and I don't blame them. I'd totally be interested in a romance roleplay. You+me= ;) ))). Yeah? Yeah.
KaoriMei said:
thirsty levels are rising.
Mortem said:
OMG
OMG

OMG

You have no idea how happy I am to come across this. You're, like, the most amazing person ever and I would totally love the chance to RP with you. I'm prettyyyyyyyyy detailed, I think anyway and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your plots. :')
Ladies, ladies (and gentleman), there's enough of me to go around! Line up over there for autographs!

On a more serious note you guys are killing me xD

Hey there, I realize your plots are taken at the moment. May i pitch something in your vein to you and see if you like it?

I would love to do a sci fi style plot wherein our characters (I tend to double in roleplays if my partners are okay with it) are part of a sci fi military affiliated mercenary squad. We are currently assigned to breaking up an alien slave ring. The difficulty? We have to not let it get back to our human employers since it would cause political scandal. We have to buy new equipment, ship, and do the job with efficiency. I am alright with horror elements, sci fi elements, and I tend to love tense conflict rich roleplays. If this interests you, shoot me a line whenever. Have a great evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back