• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Island (Multiple Fandom Rp OOC) (CLOSED).

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
DovahBeat DovahBeat I hope you don’t mind but I made some fanart of our boi Liotro! I really like his design so I thought it’d be fun to doodle the goodra dude-dra 🐌
024EB29E-8C01-4FA7-8E11-127ED0247FD6.png

O. M. G. I LOVE IT. I did not expect to get fan art of a random pokemon au design I slapped together bc the brain worms told me to. He looks so cute in your style, too! Thank you! I love it sm!

I'm p well. On spring break finally and not doing anything I should be doing lol. How are you?

ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja you do realize this rp is closed right? This is the ooc chat, not an interest check. If you go to the interest check page it says "closed"
Sorry about that.

If you ask Watchdog nicely they might let you in anyways, but with your lack of tact in your introduction doesn't look good on you. Ultimately up to Watchdog, though, I have no power to say anything.

To update everyone, I let ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja join, as it was my fault for not posting closed on every thread. I've since fixed the error, but I thought that it'd be unfair to fix my error after the fact and then not let Shin join, even though they asked BEFORE I realized my error.

Hopefully this will not be an issue with anyone, but I thought that it'd be fair to mention.

To update everyone, I let ShinGeorgeTownRaja ShinGeorgeTownRaja join, as it was my fault for not posting closed on every thread. I've since fixed the error, but I thought that it'd be unfair to fix my error after the fact and then not let Shin join, even though they asked BEFORE I realized my error.

Hopefully this will not be an issue with anyone, but I thought that it'd be fair to mention.
That's alright, buddy. Mistakes happen. I'm just happy to be a part of this RP. lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back