• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Island (Multiple Fandom Rp OOC) (CLOSED).

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Random observation but I just realized that a pretty sizable chunk of our characters are in some way involved with either the military or some other type of government agency. Just thought that was a pretty random but neat coincidence. Maybe they’ll be able to bond over that sort of thing lol

Well, I'm still considering dropping out. It's quite a shame that the guy who is responsible for this RP has let it die out without announcing anything in particular. But hey, I'm just saying what comes to mind. By the way, today is my birthday!
Happy birthday! I didn't know who's turn it was, and I got left too far behind. If we had a particular post order, and I reboot it, would that sound interesting?

Happy birthday! I didn't know who's turn it was, and I got left too far behind. If we had a particular post order, and I reboot it, would that sound interesting?
I think a turn order of sorts would be perfect. If we’re rebooting, I may also drop one character to keep my hands out of too many pots at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back