• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Iron Triangle - A Story Of The Vietnam War

If you've applied, please vote for the MOS you've chosen to play.

• Total voters
Loving the depth so far in the characters. Keep an idea of the sort of things you'd want to carry, but I'll be dictating much of the military equipment each of you will carry. Personal effects are fantastic additions, seen some good examples so far. I'll be PMing a few of you with some notes for compulsory and optional changes. We can also practice developing some inter-character bonds. For that, I can create us a discord server where we can casually re-enact some downtime.

Also, I'm going to make nicknames interesting. Ideally, everyone else should decide on YOUR nickname with you having no say in the matter. So, during this downtime pre-RP we can see about assigning different nicknames to your characters. The game I run IRL (which this RP is based on) works best when the players feel like comrades as well as their characters.

Any objections?

Loving the depth so far in the characters. Keep an idea of the sort of things you'd want to carry, but I'll be dictating much of the military equipment each of you will carry. Personal effects are fantastic additions, seen some good examples so far. I'll be PMing a few of you with some notes for compulsory and optional changes. We can also practice developing some inter-character bonds. For that, I can create us a discord server where we can casually re-enact some downtime.

Also, I'm going to make nicknames interesting. Ideally, everyone else should decide on YOUR nickname with you having no say in the matter. So, during this downtime pre-RP we can see about assigning different nicknames to your characters. The game I run IRL (which this RP is based on) works best when the players feel like comrades as well as their characters.

Any objections?

No objections here, boss. Sounds good with me. Also, the nickname assigned to my character was just for fun. Like you said, it'll be better if it is assigned to you.

Seems we're having trouble getting people onto the discord server. I'll try sending friend requests to people who've tried to join. If you haven't already done so, please join the discord server ASAP. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back