• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Invectus Institute [Superpowered School-Epic]

We are currently closed for the first Arc, but are always open for future endeavors of the second arc and beyond!!! The IC thread is up for you guys to follow if you wish!

In development now for future interest. More info will come when I finish the first arc for this RP.

Invectus Institute Arc 2
Spin off project Arc 1

We are currently closed for the first Arc, but are always open for future endeavors of the second arc and beyond!!! The IC thread is up for you guys to follow if you wish!

In development now for future interest. More info will come when I finish the first arc for this RP.

Invectus Institute Arc 2
Spin off project Arc 1
Oh and it seemed fun. Is second one coming soon?

*Throws hands up* I will be happy to apply whenever there is another opening, until then I will happily read along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back