• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Illustrious

Sorry if this is a stupid question or anything, but do we all need to have our freshman with another character for the first post or no?

The freshmen don't need to be with another character, but because we plotted a little with Jae and Sebastian and they are roommates... it means they would be in the same group so I thought t was easier just to have them together

Sorry won't be able to join, work is making me lose my motivation to think
Have fun with this :3

Just want to point out that I saw this. Aku just tends to not be empathetic so he just let's thing go he doesn't understand :)

But be great at work!

I just came to pop by and say that I have family in Newnan, Georgia, and that I've been there a handful of times. There are actually spots in Newnan where traffic is so bad sometimes due to the time of day where you can be stuck in a spot for about an hour.

I just came to pop by and say that I have family in Newnan, Georgia, and that I've been there a handful of times. There are actually spots in Newnan where traffic is so bad sometimes due to the time of day where you can be stuck in a spot for about an hour.
Thanks for the random fact. You are appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back