• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Illustrious

OH forgot to mention there is a brother sister exchange between the freshman dorms so if you want a bro sis that's a pc then comment here

Y'all are sweethearts. Sorry for not finishing Statton completely. I finally just got home so I'm just now relaxing. When I get the chance I'll read over everyone's characters and see what's up with my girlies.

AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Is Statton in? I know her bio isn't 3 paragraphs but it's like a rough summary.

Also, when is this planning to start?

Y'all are sweethearts. Sorry for not finishing Statton completely. I finally just got home so I'm just now relaxing. When I get the chance I'll read over everyone's characters and see what's up with my girlies.

AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Is Statton in? I know her bio isn't 3 paragraphs but it's like a rough summary.

Also, when is this planning to start?
When Aku posts the first one. Which I'm pretty sure is in like five minutes.

Oh dang. Well I don't know when I'll be able to make my first reply, but I'll try to do it in a reasonable time frame.
Well, the scheduled time was for the first post to be up at 12 EST but I don't think that'll happen due to some technical difficulties. (His ass fell asleep)

I'm in church now then going to lunch but after that I'll post it up.

Y'all know how black churches are though ...no idea what I'm getting out

Sorry won't be able to join, work is making me lose my motivation to think
Have fun with this :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back