• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Icy Stream: Act One - OOC [CLOSED]

The Icy stream : Act One
[Out Of Character]

tumblr_mwuif6pExk1s03x0vo1_500.gif

Reax, chat or plot. Do it here!

Links

Interest thread + (A bit of lore)
Character Sheet
Extra info + (Game mechanics and locations)
In-character

Last edited:
Well, it's 2:40pm but I woke up just an hour ago, so it's morning enough for me! xP

Damn, early start for you, huh? Well anyways, I better go check out the cs. Brbbbbb~

Haha definitely. I woke up and checked my phone, which was the mistake from the start. I was wide awake. Now I'm starving, yaayyy

Have fun! Took my like...50 minutes to do mine haha

@SuperSpice , SinisterFreak SinisterFreak , vixe vixe , S n o w S n o w , haydenly1633 haydenly1633 , duergar duergar , Kloudy Kloudy , LeniousStorm LeniousStorm

For those who have completed their CS, take a look at the Extra Info thread I put up. It explains the mechanics of the RP and has a few tips that'll be very important.

For those who have not completed their CS, I'm gonna set the deadline at 7:00 P.M, Eastern time, 7th January. After that, the IC will be up and the RP begins at 10:00 AM, Eastern time, 8th January.

If you want to drop out, just PM me

Hi everyone

I think the RP is a bit too low on people, so I'm sorry to say that I'll be ending this now. I'll be setting up a reboot shortly with a few plot changes. Again, I'm really sorry about this but if you want to be tagged in the reboot just let me know.

Hi everyone

I think the RP is a bit too low on people, so I'm sorry to say that I'll be ending this now. I'll be setting up a reboot shortly with a few plot changes. Again, I'm really sorry about this but if you want to be tagged in the reboot just let me know.

I want to be tagged

Hi everyone

Me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back