• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hymnsong Crusade (Detailed still accepting)

Ithinkalot

Special Snowflake

abNN7N4.png

In Character
The Hymnsong Crusade In Character Chat
Interest Check
The Hymnsong Crusade Fantasy Interest Check
Out of Character
The Hymnsong Crusade Out of Character Chat
Character Creation
The Hymnsong Crusade Character Creation

F4l3Pvy.png

809c7d0c4d2c35c17fd50c365d8ffc5c.jpg

For centuries, The light of the six reigned as the solitary religion of the continent of Glorantha. Four vestiges, bound by blood birth, are tasked with the protection of four artifacts; each containing powerful eldritch knowledge. It is said that should one of the holy treasures be stolen, the world's destruction will surely follow. Now, Glorantha is caught in the crossfire of civil unrest; infidels begin to question the authenticity behind the light of the six, and thus, break out into revolt. The once peaceful citizens of Glorantha are now faced with a choice; defend the beliefs the country was founded upon, or rise in rebellion for a cause that will usher in a new age; unbound by the chains of religion.

Consequentially, a new religion, dubbed Mirror adventism is born. Pope Imperia of house duke, possessing one of the four relics, holds her inaugural address during a ceremony called the "Krystallnacht", or Night of broken glass. Regardless of caste, believers from all over the region are cordially invited to attend and decide where their allegiance lies.

The outbreak of war is about to commence.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the Bravely Series. I might join, once more information about the world/plot/characters is filled out!

Thanks for checking it out! I did indeed inspire some of the main tropes off of Bravely Default, but am investing ample effort in creating something unique. Im trying to make a believable fantasy experience that's a little more political than the average adventure roleplay. JRPG JRPG

Zyelon Zyelon CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse JRPG JRPG BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Nimrod Nimrod Abendrot Abendrot Insect Insect Gabe Gabe yuckeroni yuckeroni Robertaka123 Robertaka123

Thank you for the long wait!!! It took about 2 days to get all the writing done but so far I've been quite productive. Check out the progress @ https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-hymnsong-crusade-still-accepting.317145/ but don't post there yet. Yuckeroni has been a huge help with the coding since i'm so inexperienced, she got everything I wanted. Character sheets will be open very likely later today, so please look at the cast and think about the role you want to assume. I also ask that you periodically bump this form so to draw more attention to the roleplay. Thank you in advance!!!! -Ithinkalot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back