• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) (Still Open!) (Need Heroes & Some Villains!)

A note on reserving a character:
When you reserve a character, or multiple characters, you have exactly ONE WEEK to create a character sheet (or sheets) for your reserved character, starting from the date you reserved them. We want people who are able to commit to this RP for the long term and this time frame is to ensure we have dedicated people that CAN and are WILLING to commit to it. You are allowed to ask for an extension: if you need more time to make your character sheet(s), just shoot me a PM and let me know, I am more than happy to accommodate you! IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME WITHIN SEVEN DAYS TO REQUEST MORE TIME TO CREATE YOUR CHARACTER SHEET(S) OR DO NOT CONTACT ME AT ALL REGARDING THE PROGRESS OF YOUR CHARACTER SHEET(S), AFTER THOSE SEVEN DAYS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RESERVATION SLOT AND YOUR CHARACTER(S) WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AGAIN.

Last edited:
This looks so fun :0! If they're both still open, I can take Li Shang and Drizella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back