• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Either on this IC day or the next one i will have Tony and the rest of the Cogs open up the Field Office and begin the long, very aggressive RP sales pitch to the townspeople, along with Mr.Parrish of course. Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

The best part, Michelle tends to be rather good at gaining people's trust, so she'll blend in just fine.

I wanted to add another character so I could reach 20 characters exactly, but right now I'm out of ideas. I will make my 20th character sheet when I come up with something though.

The best part, Michelle tends to be rather good at gaining people's trust, so she'll blend in just fine.

I wanted to add another character so I could reach 20 characters exactly, but right now I'm out of ideas. I will make my 20th character sheet when I come up with something though.
Sounds good, I love chameleon/double agent characters. XD And take your time for your last character, no rush! ^.^

Besides tearing up drawings, The Cogs will do things like deflating balls, sabotaging movie projectors, draining swimming pools and other stuff like that.

I was just gonna make this last post about Frank revealing his secret identity but I waxed romantic about New York for most of it.

Can you tell I'm from New York?

Anyone wanna stumble upon my Mover & Shaker deflating a football in front of a group of kids then walking off like nothing?

I was just gonna make this last post about Frank revealing his secret identity but I waxed romantic about New York for most of it.

Can you tell I'm from New York?
I used to go to NYC quite a bit when I lived back East, now I'm out West and tbh I miss the East Coast from time to time. I loved going into the city, I had friends there that I used to visit when I was able to. I'm originally from New Jersey myself, lol.

Sounds good.

Meanwhile, Barry and Edward seem like they really need Shasta to complete the trio. So far the two have bee having a really bad time lately. Three failed stealing attempts, each one arguably worse than the last one. Good thing they'll be joining her tomorrow.

Sounds good.

Meanwhile, Barry and Edward seem like they really need Shasta to complete the trio. So far the two have bee having a really bad time lately. Three failed stealing attempts, each one arguably worse than the last one. Good thing they'll be joining her tomorrow.
Absolutely they'll be joining her tomorrow! Gotta have the hyena trio c:

Apologies for the bout of silence on my part. I've been ridiculously busy. I hope I haven't missed too much?
It's okay, no worries! Welcome back.

We had to change things around since the player for Tiana/Evil Queen/Belle had to drop from the RP sadly, so Laurel's Place no longer exists. Everyone that was over there is now at the Shark's Reef restaurant which belongs to Redfork2000 Redfork2000 . Current events on the front of this ooc thread should be updated mostly, but a new thing that happened is that Basil Hawkins got punched in the face by the mayor's bodyguard "Bear" (Mor'du) in Basil's own home, that's about it.

We also have a mod team apart from myself, I have Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Wondertainment Wondertainment and L Larstral as my mods and they are going to help me run this RP since it was stressful to do on my own.

There's two new NPCs as well, I took on Maid Marian who is a socialite in town named Miriam, and I took Eilonwy from Black Cauldron, her name is Eliza and she works as a writer for the Hermosa Times Newspaper so we got two Black Cauldron characters now. XD

There's two new NPCs as well, I took on Maid Marian who is a socialite in town named Miriam, and I took Eilonwy from Black Cauldron, her name is Eliza and she works as a writer for the Hermosa Times Newspaper so we got two Black Cauldron characters now. XD

Oh man, I can only imagine a guess as to how Eliza would feel interacting with Gilles.

A bit more importantly I noticed more Nightmare characters apped, most importantly, my 3 favourite little shits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back