• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oh man, I can only imagine a guess as to how Eliza would feel interacting with Gilles.

A bit more importantly I noticed more Nightmare characters apped, most importantly, my 3 favourite little shits.
Not gonna lie I really want Eliza and Gilles to interact, she's gonna feel frightened in both a new and familiar way. XD

YES! EddieTeddie took Lock, Shock and Barrel and it'd be so cool to see them interact with Oogie! I really hope that happens.

Tbh, the main reason why Klaus is legitimately nice to kids is purely because of Oogie's history with those three. So it's really good to have them in here. Even fear incarnate has paternal urges for some weird whatever reason.

Tbh, the main reason why Klaus is legitimately nice to kids is purely because of Oogie's history with those three. So it's really good to have them in here. Even fear incarnate has paternal urges for some weird whatever reason.
I am literally so for this, I love that Oogie has a soft spot for kids thanks to Lock, Shock and Barrel. I really look forward to seeing what they'll all do in Hermosa together ;u; Fear incarnate is a good dad. XD

I am literally so for this, I love that Oogie has a soft spot for kids thanks to Lock, Shock and Barrel. I really look forward to seeing what they'll all do in Hermosa together ;u; Fear incarnate is a good dad. XD
But only to Lock, Shock and Barrel, I don't think Klaus will be too fond of Jayde and our favourite Gypsy would be "Oh, hell, no."

But only to Lock, Shock and Barrel, I don't think Klaus will be too fond of Jayde and our favourite Gypsy would be "Oh, hell, no."

Not necessarily true. Oogie truly isn't aligned with the other villains in the most concrete of fashions. He values the more chaotic and primal aspects of things too much [he's only fancy in aesthetics, but that's more due to his whole schtick revolving around the inner most reflections of a person coming to the surface, and that includes one's indulgence in hedonistic tendencies]. His whole backstory goal that I wrote for his bio was essentially to 'untame' the various individuals of Halloween Town after all, since fear derives from unpleasant situations, but the residence were watered down to the 'a spook and a laugh' kinda way of life.

It's why he like children in the first place; They haven't BEEN tamed fully yet. He can essentially crank em up to 11 and enjoy the show.

Hey Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I think it would be funny if Hermosa is bombarded by Cold Calls tommrow for "timeshare" for the new resort and being invaded by door to door salesmen also selling rooms and timeshares with Harris. Imagine what would happen if one turned up at Lena's home.

Fair enough. But even then there's nothing to gain from certain people. (Especially considering that Klaus is Hannibal incarnate as well.)

Eh, the Hannibal piece is kinda backburner stuff. Significantly less important to the Spooktacular Mr. Boogie. But it is still important aspect of his personality. That said, the character of Hannibal Lecter doesn't really extort people or anything. He manipulates people, very true, but it's not in his character to want something from others when it isn't necessary. Same with Klaus. They're both in the same category of people who simply do things because they want to. The thing that separates them from your average 'take what you want, give nothing back' type is simply that they aren't crude. They're clean, precise, calculating. If they make a mess, their hands are't dirtied. If they start a fire, its controlled. I guess its hard to explain, but what I'm getting at is that Klaus delivers chaos through non-chaotic methods, and it doesn't matter if he really gains anything from the actual chaos. Kinda the main difference between Klaus and Hannibal. Hannibal just does what he does because he enjoys a good meal, while Klaus more or less wants to set the world on fire by stacking dominoes.

Hey Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I think it would be funny if Hermosa is bombarded by Cold Calls tommrow for "timeshare" for the new resort and being invaded by door to door salesmen also selling rooms and timeshares with Harris. Imagine what would happen if one turned up at Lena's home.
Lol yeah Lena would outright punch them in the face then slam the door

I am picturing the door to door salesmen using a ladder to infiltrate the gated community. Their Sellbot supervisors really want those sales.

Checking in with those who still need to make a CS for the characters they reserved, please let me know how far along you are or if you need more time to make them!

Princess Atta and Yzma Totorokoro Totorokoro
Prince John and Monstro ZebaronAppfledorf ZebaronAppfledorf
Anastasia, Tinkerbell, Elsa and Alice king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12
Clayton, Tarzan and Hercules pointmango pointmango
Cinderella, Jasmine, Prince Eric and Ratigan Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
Hans lion. lion.

If you are still interested in participating in the role play or if you are unable to join, please let me know either way so that I may address character spots accordingly.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you very much!

IMPORTANT #MODSQUAD INFORMATION
THIS WILL BE THE LAST WARNING TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE TO GET CS IN:
Totorokoro Totorokoro -- Princess Atta, Yzma
ZebaronAppfledorf ZebaronAppfledorf -- Prince John, Monstro
king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12 -- Alice, Anastasia, Elsa, Tinkerbell
pointmango pointmango -- Clayton, Hercules, Tarzan
Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork -- Cinderella, Prince Eric, Jasmine, Ratigan
lion. lion. -- Hans
ANYONE WHO HASN'T CREATED CHARACTER SHEETS FOR THEIR CHARACTERS BY MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7TH WILL NO LONGER HAVE THAT CHARACTER RESERVED
ALSO THIS WILL BE THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR THE FOLLOWING WHO HAVE MADE A CHARACTER SHEET BUT HAVE NOT POSTED AT ALL:

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford -- Arthur
.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ -- Hades, Kuzco

AGAIN, THE DROP DEAD DATE TO POST CHARACTER SHEETS FOR RESERVED CHARACTERS OR START PLAYING WITH RESERVED CHARACTERS WITH CHARACTER SHEETS IS MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7TH
AT THE SAME TIME, WE GET TIMES ARE DIFFICULT WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE IN ESSENTIAL JOBS, SO PLEASE, TO THE PEOPLE LISTED, IF YOU NEED MORE TIME FOR CERTAIN REASONS (DEATH IN THE FAMILY, ILLNESS, SCHOOL) OR JUST AREN'T INTERESTED IN THE RP ANYMORE PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GET A HOLD OF THE FOLLOWING MODS VIA PM:
Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
L Larstral
Wondertainment Wondertainment
Or myself​

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes is the plan still for Mayor LeBlanc to ring Shasta after having lunch with Meridyth, or are things changed a little now Charlie Rose is no longer in the game?

Just so my reply doesn't end up having wrong information, is there anything important about the RP before I post an in-character reply?

Just so my reply doesn't end up having wrong information, is there anything important about the RP before I post an in-character reply?

Hey :) did you make a character sheet? There's a CS link to where you can post them, and there's been at least a couple updates from the last couple of days' events that I can repost if you want :) You're more than welcome to reserve characters, and the reserved list is on the CS page (though it could need to be updated, but I'll check that for you.) Did you want to reserve a character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back