• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just imagining the surprises face on Howard's future allies if he manages to "snag" Yvette. Would probably turn some heads, or make some of them concerned for Howard's sanity Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
I know for sure Yvette is going to be redeemed as well as Shasta, so so far we got two antagonists that will be redeemed in this story XD It'll be fun

Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 I don’t know if you saw my last post with Dory, I just remembered Dante is your character and maybe I should have tagged you so you could find it easier, but Dante is being called to give Jameson help whenever you’re ready. It’s no rush, I just thought I’d better put this out in case you didn’t see the post 🙂

I don't know what just happened, but for some reason I stopped getting notifications for this, and I was worried the RP had died. Glad to see I was wrong.
I think it just happens sometimes. I don't really know, but I tend to check the threads just to be sure I don't miss anything.

I think it just happens sometimes. I don't really know, but I tend to check the threads just to be sure I don't miss anything.
My notifications are pretty messed up too, I was missing a lot of what was going on so had to backtrack, it's annoying when notifications don't work

I don't know what just happened, but for some reason I stopped getting notifications for this, and I was worried the RP had died. Glad to see I was wrong.
I'm doing my best to keep it afloat as much as I can, I've never been in charge of a group RP before so I'm just kind of winging it and learning as I go.

Sorry I haven't replied yet guys, I haven't been feeling well today and my brain was fried so I needed a bit of a break. I will reply to everyone tomorrow and we will resume. I appreciate your patience and understanding!

<3

I might also look into finding someone to help me co-run this RP, I'll let you know if/when I decide to do that.

Sorry I haven't replied yet guys, I haven't been feeling well today and my brain was fried so I needed a bit of a break. I will reply to everyone tomorrow and we will resume. I appreciate your patience and understanding!

<3

I might also look into finding someone to help me co-run this RP, I'll let you know if/when I decide to do that.
Hope you feel better soon, if there’s anything I could help with I’d be very willing :)

Thank you so much I really appreciate it! ;u; That means a lot seriously
You’re welcome! It’s been a really fantastic rp so far, possibly the best I’ve ever played online, but I can totally see how it might take a lot at times to keep track of all the characters and plotlines and it would be great to help keep it going if needed 😊

I was planning on Phil owning a gym in town but I'm now thinking maybe he should be a gym teacher at one of the schools. Anyone got a preference?

<3

Not to worry dude! This whole rp is amazing, and better yet, your doing it all on your own. Your working hard man, you deserve a break. Take as long as you need, get better soon!

You’re welcome! It’s been a really fantastic rp so far, possibly the best I’ve ever played online, but I can totally see how it might take a lot at times to keep track of all the characters and plotlines and it would be great to help keep it going if needed 😊
That seriously means a LOT to me you have no idea! ;o; Thank you so so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying this story and I do want to keep it going! I might get a small team of moderators going just to help keep things going and to help keep track of what's going on. It can be me and three other people to make four people to help run the story, honestly I never anticipated this RP to grow as much as it did but I'm honestly so happy that ya'll enjoy it. ;u;

Not to worry dude! This whole rp is amazing, and better yet, your doing it all on your own. Your working hard man, you deserve a break. Take as long as you need, get better soon!
Ya'll are gonna make me cry at this point with all this positivity! XD Thank you so much for your understanding and kindness I really appreciate it, okay now I'm gonna cry RIP

Announcement:

Wondertainment Wondertainment is going to help me co-run this RP, and I am looking for three other people to be moderators as well just to get the extra help since this RP group is getting bigger and the stories are expanding.

I wanna thank everyone so much for your support and for being so awesome and encouraging, ya'll seriously lifted up my spirits today and gave me some hope. I really want to do anything I can to keep this going for the long term! ^.^​

Ya'll are gonna make me cry at this point with all this positivity! XD Thank you so much for your understanding and kindness I really appreciate it, okay now I'm gonna cry RIP
Always
Announcement:

Wondertainment Wondertainment is going to help me co-run this RP, and I am looking for two other people to be moderators as well just to get the extra help since this RP group is getting bigger and the stories are expanding.

I wanna thank everyone so much for your support and for being so awesome and encouraging, ya'll seriously lifted up my spirits today and gave me some hope. I really want to do anything I can to keep this going for the long term! ^.^​
Sounds good man!
But...You get rest. No one likes a grumpy Moonlit. Get your slepz. The rp will be here waiting for you when you've gotten well once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back