• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
This is me being VERY self indulgent for a second but I kinda wish I could have a hate/love ship happen between human Basil and human Ratigan, lmfao. Again I'm just totally being self indulgent just humor me. XD

For real, yeah! Snagged them up pretty quick which is great!
Definitely! I knew the Disney Princesses would be scooped up quickly, but I was THRILLED No one had yet claimed Cruella or Esmeralda, Cruella was literally my childhood (learned to program a VCR bc five year old me wanted to watch my 101 Dalmations) and Esmeralda I totally get

Definitely! I knew the Disney Princesses would be scooped up quickly, but I was THRILLED No one had yet claimed Cruella or Esmeralda, Cruella was literally my childhood (learned to program a VCR bc five year old me wanted to watch my 101 Dalmations) and Esmeralda I totally get
Cruella is awesome she scared me good as a kid, my top favorite villain is Jafar, I'm probably in the minority when I say I think he's handsome. XD He's my disney villain crush I guess. Esmeralda is an amazing character, and now I want to watch Hunchback lmfao. XD

Cruella is awesome she scared me good as a kid, my top favorite villain is Jafar, I'm probably in the minority when I say I think he's handsome. XD He's my disney villain crush I guess. Esmeralda is an amazing character, and now I want to watch Hunchback lmfao. XD
Jafar?! Ok, ok, to each their own. Since Marvel's Disney technically, I'd say my villain crush (like many others, I know) would be Loki, can't help that. Esmeralda's probably my favourite Disney character really. I totally get a creepy old guy hitting on her and getting too handsy. Relatable.

Jafar?! Ok, ok, to each their own. Since Marvel's Disney technically, I'd say my villain crush (like many others, I know) would be Loki, can't help that. Esmeralda's probably my favourite Disney character really. I totally get a creepy old guy hitting on her and getting too handsy. Relatable.
I love Loki, oh my God. I love Bucky too. XD And Steve Rodgers. Okay I have too many Marvel crushes in general. XD
Asdfrgv I would beat up the creepy old guy be like "GET THE FRICK OFF ME BOI"

I love Loki, oh my God. I love Bucky too. XD And Steve Rodgers. Okay I have too many Marvel crushes in general. XD
Asdfrgv I would beat up the creepy old guy be like "GET THE FRICK OFF ME BOI"
Bruh!!! It's nice to meet another Loki fangirl! I already had an OC written up for a fanfic I had written about him. But irrelevant. Six year olds really dont have much fighting force against creepers.

Bruh!!! It's nice to meet another Loki fangirl! I already had an OC written up for a fanfic I had written about him. But irrelevant. Six year olds really dont have much fighting force against creepers.
Ayyy Loki fans unite! <3 What was your fic about if I may ask?
asertgf Oh gosh I'm so sorry! ;n; I hope you're in a safer and better place now, I'm a survivor of some bad stuff myself, can't go into detail but I'm here for you!

Ayyy Loki fans unite! <3 What was your fic about if I may ask?
asertgf Oh gosh I'm so sorry! ;n; I hope you're in a safer and better place now, I'm a survivor of some bad stuff myself, can't go into detail but I'm here for you!
Aaay! Sorry for the slow reply, I had passed out. Basically, I'm trying to unravel what would have happened if Loki had had a real friend (I know Thor loves him and all that jazz, but I mean someone that loves him unconditionally and is an emotional support whose been through something similar.) Feel free to PM me if you wanna know more about the OC
Oh boo, I'm sorry *sending all the hugs your way*, guess we're both survivors of some screwed up shit, but we came out on top XD

Aaay! Sorry for the slow reply, I had passed out. Basically, I'm trying to unravel what would have happened if Loki had had a real friend (I know Thor loves him and all that jazz, but I mean someone that loves him unconditionally and is an emotional support whose been through something similar.) Feel free to PM me if you wanna know more about the OC
Oh boo, I'm sorry *sending all the hugs your way*, guess we're both survivors of some screwed up shit, but we came out on top XD
No worries, I fell asleep not long after. xD
Oh wow I love the concept it sounds very wholesome! Loki needs friends. ;o; Definitely I will PM you in a bit, I decided to add one last NPC that I'm going to introduce today because I had an idea.
*Sends hugs back to ya* We did! We came out on top and now we're living a much better life! And we're safe which is what's most important! ^^

No worries, I fell asleep not long after. xD
Oh wow I love the concept it sounds very wholesome! Loki needs friends. ;o; Definitely I will PM you in a bit, I decided to add one last NPC that I'm going to introduce today because I had an idea.
*Sends hugs back to ya* We did! We came out on top and now we're living a much better life! And we're safe which is what's most important! ^^
Awesome :D Well, we're as safe we can be with the earth going to hell in a handbasket *coughCoronacough*, compromised immune system doesn't help matters either lol
*All the internet hugs*

Awesome :D Well, we're as safe we can be with the earth going to hell in a handbasket *coughCoronacough*, compromised immune system doesn't help matters either lol
*All the internet hugs*
I also have a compromised immune system so I have been staying home and being extra careful, you stay safe as well! I want everyone to be safe and careful! *All the online hugs!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back