• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I am picturing people taking advantage of the baked goods thing. How would your characters view poor old Peter Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
As far as Basil goes, he might actually like Peter, and feel very sorry for him that he has to work with Sheriff Yu.
Lynette (Lady) I think would like to get Peter baked goods, lol.
Delphina (Duchess) would like him, he's also one of the very few she would actually like in Hermosa.
Lena (Faline) likes him too, as long as he's not hunting deer or wildlife in her woods he's fine in her book lmao.
And of course the mayor, well...Sybille will be keeping a close eye on him like I said.

I am picturing Sheriff Yu and Basil having a very big hatred for each other. Especially if he thinks Basil knows about his side projects involving the out-of-town criminals.

I am picturing Sheriff Yu and Basil having a very big hatred for each other. Especially if he thinks Basil knows about his side projects involving the out-of-town criminals.
Oh yeah, he'd be investigating that real fast if he finds out lol. I see him having hatred for Sheriff Yu as well.

My character’s are up- for the most part cause I still need to figure out my OC LOL. But yeah, I’m officially open to plotting~

Since Romance is a thing in this i should warn you. My Deputy will turn into a stuttering, nervous wreck if someone actually shows romantic feelings towards him. Since, he never really dated before.

Oh, Kai gets alllll the hoes. Mr. steal your girl, if you will. I feel like Hades would fully be aware that someone is into him but would just ignore it lmfao

I hope someone makes Smee, since my guy is technically Yu's version of Smee. The two meeting would be pretty fun. Though, I wonder how some of the villains would view Pete, besides the mayor.

Once the meeting between Duchess and the Sheriff goes wrong, i feel tempted to have Yu leave Pete behind on purpose and make him walk back to town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back