• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sheriff Peter Yu and Deputy Peter Howard/ Miss Delphina's Home/ Moods: Calm , Upset/ Interacting With: Miss Delphina Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/studio-shot-of-male-police-officer-picture-id72006900?s=612x612
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20101127140402

Howard stepped into the house, his upset face more visible to Delphina. Suddenly, the sound of a car door slamming and the sound of footsteps rushing up the driveway was heard. If Delphina were to turn to Howard, he would see him looking down, his face to the floor as he said, "I am sorry Miss Delphina". Suddenly, the tall, very looming figure of Sheriff Yu appeared in the doorway. He grin somewhat evilly and said, "Ahh, good evening Miss Delphina, mind if I come in." Then, without being invited Yu stomped in, seemingly ignoring his deputy, who was now standing in the center of the room.

Yu stomped into the house, ignoring the muddy footprints he was trailing in as he sneered at a frightened maid. He then turned around to face Delphina, his evil grin directed directly at her as he said," I have gotten compalints from the mayor about you, you can guess what those are? Can you?"

Rosaria.jpg
Rosaria Costa//Location: The Forest//With: Lena Reed Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Bubbly
"I'd love to, thank you!" she beamed, coming up to take a seat beside Lena, giving her new friend a little pat. For some reason, ever since she was a child, woodland animals would always come flock to her, especially as she sang or danced in her hiding places. "I've been absolutely lovely, I had left a note for Miss Darling volunteering my services at the elementary school tomorrow, hopefully she'll consent to it." Rosaria always loved hanging around the children of Hermosa, especially when she can sneak arts lessons in with Miss Darling.

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: Town Hall in her office // With: Callum EddieTeddie EddieTeddie // Mood: Interested

Sybille nodded to Meridyth when the attorney took her leave, "Of course, dear Meridyth. How about we have lunch tomorrow, hm? I'll give you a call, we'll set something up. Good night~." She watched her one friend leave for the night, then she turned her sole attention onto Callum and his plight. She grinned in a way that would have been unsettling to most, but not to her close circle of friends. They could all handle it, they were all on the same page...more than they realized. But Sybille knew...she knew more about her beloved residents and the truth behind them all...a truth she refused to be let out or discovered. She got to be close to her villainous idols, that's all that mattered to her.

She wondered if He would be pleased about all this. But never mind that, back to Callum.

"Ah, I understand." She chuckled and took out a bottle of her finest whiskey, as well as two small glasses. She poured the drink into each one, then offered one to Callum himself. "Well, I hate to see you sad, Callum. I want to help you, you deserve to get what you desire after working so hard. So, let's both get Marcus out of the way and you on top of that hotel chain, shall we?" She smirked and took a sip of her whiskey. "We could set him up, involve him in a scandal so atrocious he could be arrested and locked away while you so generously swoop in and save your family's legacy, why, you could be seen as a hero! Or perhaps...would you want to silence your brother more...permanently?"

She thought over his offer for a moment, "I could use some help with another situation. Still trying to find a special rat to take care of Hawkins, perhaps you could keep an eye out for one? And Callum, tell me...would you consider yourself a cat person?" She smiled.​

Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: Leaving The Mayor's office//With: Mayor LeBlanc and Callum Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: Tired
"Ah, yes, lunch tomorrow sounds excellent. Shall I phone Laurel and have a table reserved?" It was no secret that Laurel Abrams had the best restaurant in Hermosa, as much as Meridyth hated to admit it, her beignets were delicious, although she'd never admit it out loud. With a nod and one more farewell for the evening, Meridyth returned to her home.

1584847367057.png
Delphina Mercier // Location: At home // With: Sheriff Yu and Deputy Howard Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Frightened but angry

Delphine's bright expression towards the deputy faltered, and she gasped when the tall figure of Sheriff Yu stood in the doorway. She was about to refuse him entry when he pushed her back and forced his way into her grandmother's home. The maid cried out and backed away from him in fear, and Delphine's heart raced when she heard her children upstairs coming to see what was going on. She looked up the stairs, "Children, go to your rooms! It's alright, just stay in your rooms and do not come out until I say so!" Although concerned and scared, the three triplets obeyed their mother and went back to their rooms to hide from the scary man downstairs.

The widow took a deep breath then looked up at the Sheriff with a stern gaze, standing tall and chin up high. "First of all, Monsieur, how dare you come into my home without permission? I understand you are an officer of the law, and I use that term VERY loosely, but without a warrant you are forbidden to enter someone's home without their consent. Secondly, I know what you are referring to regarding the mayor. Yes, I have received her letters, but I will tell you what I have already told her once. I have chosen to teach my children here at home, and that decision is final. No amount of schoolyard bullying from you, her DOG, is going to change my mind."​

Callum Severin Howard
8be384c8dac1b5e585ffc16875db4306.jpg

Location: Mayor's office With: Mayor Sybille Mood: Serious and thrilled
As Meridyth was about to leave the office he gave her a small wave. "See you later Darling. Let me know if you ever need some charm in your life,"

When the door closed behind her, Callum's flirty suggestion was quickly replaced with a serious face, and his business side was showing. He listened patiently to the mayor's suggestions about how to deal with his problem. His whole life the only answer had to be permanent riddance, but the idea of bringing the charming Marcus Howard's reputation to a ruin intrigued him. A lot.

"Let's say a scandal ends up with Marcus in jail; wouldn't it be most convenient if he found the life as a dishonored prisoner to be too hard for him?" Callum answered with a calculating smile on his face. There was no better time than now: both him and his brother had a lot of work to do for the chain, and the pressure of being such a renowned businessman could easily be the reason behind a scandal. Oh there was so many options to bring his brother down permanently.

"And of course I will keep an eye out for you, that detective is too clever for his own good," He answered, as he took a big sip from his glass of whiskey. He felt very excited and glad about how the day had turned out, maybe he would soon accomplish his goals.

"A cat person? Well I suppose you can call me that, why do you ask?" Callum replied to the odd question with curiosity, slightly unsure if it was the Mayor's attempt at flirting or something more.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With: Mickey Owens and the Gypsies Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Content, but that's due to change
The contentment in the Court was short lived, despite the new arrival when a disheveled youth comes bounding into the Court, panting and taking a puff of inhaler, prompting Jayde to shoot up. "Get him water!" She yells to Dante, or anyone listening. "What happened, Ears?" she asked softly.

"Yu...Yu and Deputy...he's at the Mercier house..." The young man panted. Jay's eyes blaze with rage.

"He's done it...he's actually fucking done it. Forgive me, Father if you heard that." she adds, glancing up. "Alright, you guys, let's move. Delphine Mercier's in trouble." Jay had a soft spot for few, and for one reason or another, one of those soft spots was reserved for those at the house of Mercier, Delphine, her grandmother and her three lovely children. "Alright, kid, you wanna be one of us...you're gonna learn how we look out for our own. Grab my slugger, we're going whacking."

Jay was usually calmer than this...but knowing what Yu was doing to Delphine, bullying her and her poor sweet grandmother, and traumatizing those adorable kids made her snap. "Perfect time to walk the walk."

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic Forest National Park // With: Rose Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: At peace

Lena beamed at Rose, "Oh, that's fantastic, Rose! I think you would be perfect to help Miss Lynette at the school." She looked around, then whispered to Rose, "But don't mention art too loudly, okay? Mayor Leblanc has eyes and ears all over the place, hopefully not too far out here, though. I don't want you to get in trouble, Miss Lynette was just telling me the other day that the Principal walked by her classroom to check on her. She has to be very careful she doesn't get caught teaching kids art and music, as sad as that is to say." She fed the deer and pet the baby one softly, "This town is so constricting. I wish I could live out here in the woods, with the deer. At least they can live in freedom to do as they wish, right?"​

heriff Peter Yu and Deputy Peter Howard/ Miss Delphina's Home/ Moods: Annoyed but still calm , Upset/ Interacting With: Miss Delphina Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/studio-shot-of-male-police-officer-picture-id72006900?s=612x612
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20101127140402

Sheriff Yu chuckled when her heard Delphina say that. He suddenly pulled out his nightstick and started to pat it on his hand as He said, "Well, that is where we are gonna have a problem. You see, The Mayor called me down here, so no warrants are needed for me to deal with lawbreakers like you. The law states your children have to attend public school, and I won't be leaving until you cooperate."

Suddenly, he grabs a vase and dumps out all of the water and flowers, except for one, which he gripped tightly. He then started to pluck the petals off of it one by one as he said," This flower represents you If you don't cooperate. I have many powers in this town Mam. First, I will cut off power and electricity to your home, then, your water. Then, I will have the bank garnish your account. Finally, if you still don't cooperate."

At this point, he rips the flower in half and tosses it down, along with the vase, to the ground as he says," I will report a neglectful parent to CPS, and they will take your children away! You understand! Now, are you gonna cooperate or not!"

Yu briefly looked over to the Deputy, and noticed to his anger that he was looking visibly upset. He then shouted to him, "What are you upset about Howard! She's a lawbreaker, the very thing you were assigned to fight!"

Peter said nothing and muttered something under his breath.

Last edited:
Rosaria.jpg
Rosa Costa//Location: Olympic Forest National Park//With: Lena Reed Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Content
"Oh, thank you, Lena, that's sweet of you. Oh! I completely forgot my manners to ask how you were! I do hope you'll forgive me." she says blushing. "I'm sure I'll be alright. But it is a touch draconian, the laws Mayor LeBlanc instates. How lovely it'd be to simply live here, in a cottage...dancing with a stranger..." she pauses, thinking to dark hair and eyes before shaking her head. "Forgive me, I must have spaced out."

human oliver icon rpnation.jpg
Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: The Old Church // With: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Ready for Action!

Mikey sat with Jay happily, though he was confused as to why everyone was gasping and being surprised about it. Maybe because a lot of people didn't sit with her often? If that was the case, Mikey felt very lucky and honored! But his attention now went to someone who just came in and said the rich lady who lived just outside of town was being harassed by that mean Sheriff guy! Man, Mikey hated that guy, and pulled quite a few pranks on that no good cop and managed to get away. The Deputy though, he was nice, Mikey spared him. He got up with Jay and looked up at her, nodding with a determined smile.

"Alright! I can prove to you guys just how tough I am!" He grabbed Jay her slugger and handed it to her, grinning in excitement. "Let's go save that nice lady and her kids! I met them before, her kids are really nice. Sheriff Yu is gonna learn a hard lesson not to mess with them!"​

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles to Mercier Manor//With: A horde of pissed off Gypsies and Mickey Owens Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Ready to bash Yu's face in!
"Thanks, kid!" Jay grins, giving the kid a playful and gentle tap on the shoulder with it. "Alright, guys, you know what to do. Dante, make sure you slash the tires to the cop car so they have to chase us by foot. Let's go blacken some fucking eyes." Jay growls as one by one, Gypsies start racing from the Court of Miracles and straight to Mercier Manor, Jayde picking a rock up in her run large enough to distract.

Upon arrival at Mercier home, Jayde had Dante slash the tires while the cops were occupied then sneaking through the back to help the kids as Jay's eyes flash, seeing an old man with a black and purple hat that made her shudder before she tossed the rock, warning Mickey to duck quietly and hitting it, smacking Yu upside the back of the head with it.

"How about you pick on someone your own fucking size?!" Jay demands lividly before turning to Delphina. "Please, excuse my language, my lady." she adds politely. "Are you alright?"

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: Town Hall in her office // With: Callum EddieTeddie EddieTeddie // Mood: Thoughtful

"Yes, dear~!" She called to the retreating Meridyth, confirming to go ahead and make that reservation at Laurel's for tomorrow. She then looked to Callum with a grin.

"Oooh, Callum, I do love the way you think~." The Mayor mused aloud, "A fall from grace, and a hard one at that, followed by Marcus being so distraught over the loss that he just can't take it anymore. At least, to the public it will certainly seem that way, if he's too stubborn to do it himself while in prison here...we'll be sure to give him a nice little push over the edge, shall we?" She took another sip of her whiskey, already formulating the plans in her mind to knock Marcus down a peg and then some. Her eyes lit up at the mention of Callum helping her with Hawkins, "That would be most helpful, thank you Callum. I'm afraid that mouse is now getting too close to home for my comfort. There's only one type of person that can make him crumble to his knees, and I need to find that man to take care of him."

She chuckled and leaned back in her chair, "Suppose you could help me catch a fellow cat person. There's a child running around town, an orphan, lost his home and family to a fire four years ago. The sheriff can't even seem to catch this child, so I need someone with a bit more cunning and suave intellect to lure this child out into a false sense of security. And when I thought of the most cunning person in this town, well, naturally I thought of you, my dear~." She purred out, half lidded eyes gazing at him. "Like attracts like, as they say, and you're both cat people, that's a start. I want to take in that boy and raise him myself. I think he has some potential to be one of us, we just need to sway him in our favor. Children can be quite impressionable, you know."​

Last edited:
duchess carter garden.jpg
Delphina Mercier // Location: At home // With: Sheriff Yu, Deputy Howard, Jayde and the Court, Killerclown Killerclown and Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Scared and alarmed

Delphina narrowed her eyes, "It is HER law, not THE law!" She protested, gasping as she saw him grab a vase and dump water and flowers from it. Her grandmother came to check what was going on, but Delphina looked to the old woman who was very much alarmed and taken aback, "Grandmother, get back! I can handle this barbarian!" She turned to the Sheriff as he threatened her, and she trembled with every word out of his mouth. But it was the comment he made about taking her children away that broke her. She took a step back and shook her head, clearly frightened now, "No no, please monsieur, do not take them away! Do not-!"

But she was cut off when someone else came in and attacked the Sheriff with a rock. She recognized who it was, the leader of the teenagers in town who had no homes. "Jayde!" She went to the girl with tears in her eyes, happy to see her but scared and shaken. "He's threatened to take my children away if I do not send them to the public school here under Leblanc's watch! But you are at risk being here too, I don't want harm to come to you and yours, dear!"​

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Mercier Manor//With: Delphina, Mickey, The Court and Sheriff shitstick --Oops, I mean Sheriff Yu Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Killerclown Killerclown //Mood: PISSED
"Bonjour, Madamoiselle Mercier," Jayde greets smiling gently to the woman as she gives her a brief embrace. "I told you weeks ago, you've done me and mine a kindness, and Gypsies don't forget that. You, your grandmother, your children, especially your children will be safe. LeBlanc will have to kill each and every one of us if she even wants a hope of getting to you and yours. So with all due respect, Madamoiselle, I'm afraid I cannot leave until I -- And I must again apologize for my profanity to you and your lovely grandmother -- until we dispose of this dumpster fuckwit and get you and yours to safety." Her gaze turns to Mickey as she kneels down to meet his eyes. "I want you to go upstairs and gather the triplets, take them straight to the Court, do you hear me?" she whispers, turning and taking a swing to Yu's face. "Gather what you can and wait for a signal!" she tells Delphina

heriff Peter Yu and Deputy Peter Howard/ Miss Delphina's Home/ Moods: Angry , Startled/ Interacting With: Miss Delphina Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and the Court Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

Yu cried out in surprise, and a bit on pain as he was hit with the rock. He turned around with a snarl and saw, much to his anger that little delinquent Jayde. Yu immediatley stepped away from Delphina and stalked towards Jayde, anger evident on his face as he said," So, assaulting an officer to protect a dirty lawbreaker eh? I have been looking for a reason to lock you up, now I found one. Deputy!"

Deputy Howard suddenly looked up, surprised at the sudden arrival of Jayde. With another apologetic glance towards Delphina, Howard started to approach Jayde, taking out his handcuffs while saying," I am sorry kid, but i-"
This was interrupted by Jayde smacking Yu upside the head again. Yu snarled in anger and pulled out his nightstick while saying,
"That's it! I will make you pay for that! Deputy, go around back to the squad car and call reinforcements!"

As Yu stalked towards Jayde, Howard complied and rushed out the back door, rushing towards the squad car parked around front.

Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: Miss Delphine's House // With: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Time to fight back!

Mikey followed Jay to Miss Delphina's home, seeing the Sheriff and Deputy inside, looking in surprise at Yu terrorizing the lady and making her cry. That made his blood boil, seeing something like that. He watched Jay hit the Sheriff with a rock, looking between her and Miss Delphina as they spoke. He hated seeing the woman cry, she looked so heartbroken. He then nodded to Jay upon hearing her instructions, "Okay! I'll go get them now, we'll escape from upstairs!" He ran upstairs and told the triplets what was going on, and he helped them escape out the upstairs window after they packed what they could carry at the last minute.

He led them down the tree carefully, then they began heading to the court of miracles, and he saw the Deputy at the car. "Mister Howard!" He went over to Howard and gave him a small trinket, a gold coin he found around town the other day. "Thanks for being nice all the time." He mumbled to the man, looking up at him with an innocent expression, before he dashed away quickly with the triplets, leading them to safety.​

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Mercier Manor//With: The Court, the Merciers and Mickey//Mood: Confident
"Sheriff," she nods politely, clapping her slugger in her free hand. "I always thought you were a Nazi fuckwit, but harrassing this lovely family is one step too far in my eyes. I'm afraid you'll have to go back to LeBitch and tell her that the Merciers are now officially under the protection of the Gypsies of the Court of Miracles." her eyes turn to Dante giving a silent signal to urge Delphina and her grandmother to grab what they can and get back to the Court, thankful that Dante had thought ahead to slash tires of any car Yu could get his hands on. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm needed back with my people." she takes a bow before making a run for it.

Years of escaping the law and horrible situations had given her an advantage in speed over Yu, taking every opportunity she could to trip him up to further to plan, getting to the edge of town, where she knew the barrier would be to knock Yu out, stopping and acting the deer in the headlights until Yu got too close, then making a jump to the side, concealing herself in a bush. "Long live the Court!" she shouts, making a race back to the Old Church to meet with her gang. "Everyone make it alright?" she asks.

Delphina Mercier // Location: Going to the Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and the Court, Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Running for her life

Delphina did not mind the profanity this time, and she nodded to Jayde with a smile, "Thank you, dear." She went with her grandmother to gather what they could, and with the help of Dante she and her grandmother were able to escape. But to escape from her own home like this...it was just awful and ridiculous! Why could they not be safe there? Why wouldn't the mayor just leave her and her family in peace? This town was like a living Hell, and Delphina would do anything just to escape this place and go back to France!

They arrived at the court, Mikey and her children already there waiting. She opened her arms to them and hugged them close, crying and kissing the top of their heads. "My darlings, my sweet darlings, thank God you are alright!" She held them close, all four of them crying, Delphina's grandmother coming over to hug her family with tears in her own eyes. She saw Jayde returning and she nodded to her, "Yes, we are safer now, thanks to you and the Court. I hate to put you all in danger like this, to think, that barbarian bullied me in my own home!"​

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With: The Gypsies, Delphina and her awesome family and Mikey Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Weak, but relieved.
Jayde ran, even though she had no real reason to after having Blanked Yu, racing to the old church only to collapse to her knees, glancing up to do a headcount, relieved that her group had made it out alright. "Don't...don't mention it." she mutters, slowly getting to her feet with Dante's help and turning to Mikey and smiling at him and the kids. "Nice work, kid...ya mind getting a water from the mini fridge for me? I just might pass out." she mutters, drained from the access adrenaline leaking from her body.

"I mean it, Madam, no one should be tormented like that in their own home. The Court of Miracles is yours for as long as you require it. I'll have a pair of my buddies collect more things for you to feel comfortable here until the heat dies down. I won't take no. The Court knows of your deeds for us, you're like our blood, and we sure as hell won't let our blood get pushed around. Speaking of..." she adds, glancing to Mikey as she takes the bottle from him. "I'm beyond proud of you, kid. I don't know what you did to get back here safely with the Mercier triplets, but I'm convinced. Next full moon you're taking your blood oath. You'll be an official member of the Court."

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic Forest National Park // With: Rose Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: At peace

Lena chuckled, "It's quite alright, Rose! I am well, not too bad. So far I haven't seen any hunters around here as of late, which is good. I think they learned their lessons and decided to stay away, I've chased them away I suppose, me and my taser." She laughed lightly, tucking a strand of her dark blonde hair behind her ear, wearing it loose tonight. She looked to the deer and pet them, giving them some more food. "Oh, I often dream of that myself, don't worry. I dream of a song, I only remember colors passing by and a song, and the feeling of being in love with someone I cannot see. Frolicking through a field..."

She looked down with a sad smile suddenly, tears in her eyes.

"Rose...have you ever missed someone you never even met, or have never seen before?"​

Rosaria.jpg
Rosaria Costa//Location: Olympic Forest National Park//With: Lena Reed Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Peacefully melancholy
"You dream of a song, too?" Rose asks, eyes widening when she thinks back to the song she dreams of when she dreams of that mysterious stranger. "I miss someone I don't even know. Someone I've met once upon a dream." she muttered, tears starting to spring to her eyes. "A dance in a forest with a tall handsome man, a red fedora with a scabbard at his hip...he seems to be a knight in shining armour...but I've never seen him before, at least, I don't think I have."

Rose reaches over to give the girl a hug. "We mustn't be so melancholy, I'm sure this is all just our wild imaginations." she tries to reason with a smile.

Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: Miss Delphine's House // With: Jayde and the Court Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Time to fight back!

Mikey grinned and sighed in relief when Jayde made it back safely, and he nodded at her request for some water, "Yeah! I'm glad you're okay, I was getting worried." He went over to the fridge, grabbed Jay a bottle of water then handed it to her. He looked up at her and chuckled with a shrug, "I know the alleys like the back of my hand, they're like a maze, I used them to safely get the triplets down here." His eyes widened in surprise at Jay's words, and he pumped his fist in the air cheering. "Alright! This is the best day ever, thank you Jay! I'm so happy I can be part of your family!" In joy he hugged his new friend, tears of happiness in his eyes, feeling truly at home for the first time in many years.​

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic Forest National Park // With: Rose Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Sad and nostalgic for something that doesn't exist

Lena nodded, "I do, yes. So you have songs in your dreams as well? I guess we're more alike than I thought, we're friends with woodland creatures AND we dream of songs." She chuckled a bit, looking to Rose in sympathy. She sighed, "At least you've seen glimpses of the one in your dream, I see nothing in mine except abstract pastel colors floating by like leaves, lots of green like a field, and just...the feeling of floating, frolicking...it's hard to explain, but that melody I hear every single time." She hugged Rose in return and felt a bit better talking this out, she never told anyone about this dream except for Rose, but she could trust and confide in Rose, she was very sweet and understanding and Lena appreciated that about her. "Yes, I think you are right. Maybe subconsciously we're looking for romance. One day, we'll find the ones meant just for us, I wholeheartedly believe in it."​

Delphina Mercier // Location: Going to the Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and the Court, Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Feeling safe for now

"Please, Jayde dear, call me Delphina. I will allow it, it is the least I can do for you all saving us as you did. I swear, I shall repay you." Delphina smiled as she kept her scared but tired triplets close to her. She ran her hands over their hair to soothe them, smiling when Mikey was told he would be able to join their group. She would savor this happy moment for all of them while it lasted. Sheriff Yu was a ruthless man, and he surely would start a manhunt for her and the children. She looked to her grandmother, then looked to the others. "We were about to settle in for dinner back at the house, but now that is not possible. Do you have some food to spare for us, dear Jayde? I do hate to trouble you like this, but I am grateful for your help."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back