• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
971311065d48939607e3e893fece1c25 (1).jpg
Callum had spent the day working at home in his apartment flat. He had had multiple business meetings online with people from elsewhere, and had otherwise done boring paper work. By the time he was done for the day it was already afternoon. Having spent the day in front of his work computer and with no fresh air had made him incredibly restless, and when his last duty was finished he didn't hesitate to change into workout wear and wake Pea from where she was sleeping in her little corner of the living room. And just like him Pea was happy to go outside after a day of laying around.

The weather was perfect for going on a run; not too cold nor too warm. He jogged from his apartment and into the woods, where he did a half circle around town, eventually ending at the opposite side of Hermosa. Though Callum was used to the environment of the big cities, there was something appealing about this little town, and he felt a little desire to rule the town. No offence to the mayor, whom he gladly helped with her chores, but him in the lead would be supreme. But first order of business was the hotel chain.

Before continuing his run through town, he stopped at the edge of the forest and picked up his phone. Using his phone camera, he made sure there wasn't a strand of hair out of place. Then he jogged on, through the streets and back towards his apartment. On his way back he gave a smile and short greeting to all the ladies he passed.

Back in his apartment he took a cold shower, drank a protein shake and fed his dog. When all important tasks were finished, he headed outside again.

He arrived at the Mayor's office shortly after and gently knocked on the door.

Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: City Hall//With: No one at the moment//Mood: Calm
Getting her dinner was surprisingly quick, leaving her with a box of sushi tucked under her arm and a mineral water in hand as she made her way into Mayor LeBlanc's office, raising an eyebrow to see Callum. "Well, well, I bet you're pleased to see the world from outside your screen this evening." She wagers kindly, taking a sip of her water as she leaned on the other side. "I should have guessed you were here, I was almost drowning in swooning women for at least a block." she jokes.

human oliver icon rpnation.jpg
Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: The Old Church // With: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Excited and curious

"Yeah, that was me!" Mikey nodded with a laugh, feeling proud of himself for sticking it to old lady Leblanc. That woman was mean as they come, and the orange-haired orphan didn't like her one bit. He was also happy to win the approval of the Gypsies, already feeling at home and in good company with them. He looked to Jay and his eyes widened in both surprise and joy, "Wow, really? Thanks so much! Me and Sunny were livin in a crate for a while, it'd be so cool to live inside a building again!" He finished his food and rose up with Sunny in his arms, following Jay and the rest of the crew to the hidden entrance of the church.

He laughed when Dante cursed, finding it pretty funny, but Mikey stuck close to Jay the entire time, seeing her as someone he wanted to look up to, almost like a mentor figure. The image of a dog with an red bandana on suddenly flashed in his mind for a second, giving him pause, and he felt...kinda sad for a second. But he had no clue why, he never had a dog growing up and he had never seen a dog like that anyway. He shook it off and nodded to Jay, following her instructions and going inside the church. "This is so cool, I can't wait to see what it looks like in here!" Sunny meowed as if to agree with the orphan.​

Julie Christie as Perdita icon rpnation.jpg
Jane Rodgers // Location: Devil Boutique // With: Lucretia Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Regretting life

"Oh! Of course, Lucy, my apologies." Jane said with a sheepish smile, gulping a bit as Lucy led her by the arm into the boutique proper. The reporter had an odd feeling about this, and being this close to Lucy made her very nervous. Still, she would take it in stride and keep calm, it was almost irrational how scared she was feeling. She shook those feelings away and stayed focused, wanted to at least humor the designer. Once in the changing room, she looked down at her own tan and white business suit and then chuckled softly as she looked to Lucy.

"Oh, yes, well, it's just my work attire. But this color combination is my favorite. What sort of outfits do you have in these colors, Lucy?" Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, she would give Lucy the benefit of the doubt.​

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayden Moore//Location: The Old Church//With: Mickey Owens Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Excited
Jay didn't wait long after Dante backed away from the opened door, jumping down and landing on her feet, turning to Mickey. "The kid next. Quick, before that shit stick Yu catches us!" Jay whispers, reaching up to take Sunny from the new charge, giving the kit a scratch before sending him off with Loki into the cellar that the Gypsies had allowed Jayde to name, the worst and best kept secret in Hermosa: The Court of Miracles.

Jay didn't know why she decided to name their hideaway that, but given the space in the near cathedral-esque church, it seemed to fit. No one ever came in here except for them. And those who found them out were quickly urged into silence, either by a beating, or by simply being shoved to the barrier for a bit to black them out. Jay thought back to a blonde haired man and a hunchback standing at a gallows, shaking her head at the thought.

"You gotta understand, kid, what we're showing ya, no one tells anyone about. Especially old man Yu and his deputy." Jay warns. "Once you've completely proven yourself, you're gonna make a blood oath to really be one of us, but in the meantime," she reached out to help him in. "Maybe you've heard of a dark rumoured place where the Gypsies of Hermosa sneak down for a beer..." she almost sings.

"Maybe you've heard of that terrible place called the Court of Miracles..." Dante grins as Jay pulls her lighter out, starting to light candles around the colourful cloth covered walls.

"Hello, you're here!" The group sings together laughing.

"Y'see, kiddo, the minions know of this place..." Jay explains, taking a seat up on a table. "they know the concept. They're looking for it. They know here is where we come to break old lady LeBlanc's rules. But they'll never find it. It's our secret. Here, we make music, drink, dance, sing..."

"We're not as bad as Yu puts us to be, let's put it like that." Dante explains.

"Yeah, like we said, we take care of our own." Jay agrees.

Callum Severin Howard 971311065d48939607e3e893fece1c25 (1).jpg
Location: City Hall // With: Meridyth Divine Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Confident, flirty

Hearing a familiar voice behind him, Callum turned to see a familiar face. The town's most law abiding lawyer, Meridyth Divine.
"What a pleasure to see you. Are you sure it wasn't you swooning over me? It's nothing to be ashamed off," He teased as he stepped away from the door to the mayor's office and closer to the attorney.
She was a woman that Callum liked, thought nothing had happened between them, he respected her as a woman of a similar mind set. Callum found that many of the top positioned women in Hermosa were vicious in their own rights.

Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: Town Hall//With: Callum Howard EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: Amused
Meridyth couldn't help but chuckle at the question, shaking her head. "Believe me, darling if I were swooning, I'd know it." She grins, pulling her chopsticks apart and opening her box, pulling a salmon roll from it and grabbing some wasabi. "You fail to see the effect you have on women, don't you?" she teases as she takes a bite, gesturing to the box in silence to offer him a roll.

ccdaf1f27f93c39f2ec52df3c649eda5.jpg
Lucy Burns//Location: Devil Boutique//With: Jane Rodgers Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Creative
Lucy's response to the apology was a dismissive wave. "Nothing of it, you didn't know better, darling." she smiles as she takes measurements. "Well, for starters, the tan look is lovely, but I would advise maybe the occasional difference of neutrals? Black, tan and grey all popular. Perhaps we can do something about that hair, too...it's a shame you keep it up like that. I'm sure a black blazer and a teal blouse will definitely bring out your complexion..." she smiles, jotting Jane's measurements down.

"Of course, I'll have to have them tailored for you. No need to worry about paying me, darling, I'm sure you can repay me for taking care of my baby Lucky, isn't that right, baby?" she coos to the dog, who wags his tail. "I also would advise perhaps growing these bangs out so we can clip them back. Oh! We can also find you a black dress, knee length of course, with a colored blazer! A darker color, of course, a salmon or a blue, but something to catch the eye, yes?"

Sheriff Peter Yu and Deputy Peter Howard/ Driving to Miss Delphina's Home/ Moods: Grim, Concerned/ Interacting With: Miss Delphina Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
The two men nodded at he mayor and briskly walked out of City Hall and climbed back into their squad car. With a sudden jolt, the car speed off down the street. As the car drove down the winding roads to where Miss Delphina lived with her family, Yu had a grim expression on his face. The boss wanted him do do his job, and boy will he do it, There was also the matter of what they Mayor told him about the detective and the rat. He hated Basil with a great passion, the meddlesome twirp was always poking into his business. He wanted to lock him away for good, but never could. But the mayor's new instructions confused him. What the hell does soul of a rat even mean? As they got closer to the home, he looked at his Deputy, who was seemingly looking at the road map, probably trying to find directions to a gas station or something.

As soon as Peter climbed into the car with the Sheriff, he grabbed a road map and put it close to his face. While it looked like he was looking for directions, he was really concerned and slightly upset about doing this job. Miss Delpphina and her Grandmother were two of his friends. He once in a while came over to their house and helped Delphina's Grandmother with yardwork, now here He was about to bully Delphina into making her kid's attend a school she wanted nothing to do with. All he could hope was that she didn't blame him. Suddenly, the car stopped vioently and the map flew from his hands. Seriff Yu looked at him bluntly and suddenly said,
"Get out and open the door! They will open it for you."
"B-but Sheriff. Shoudn't y-"
"Do what what I told you to do Deputy!"
Peter was caught off guard by Yu suuden outburst and quickly climbed out of the car and approached the door to the stately manor. With a heavy sigh and a visibly upset face, he knocked on the door with a heavy rap.

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic Forest National Park // With: No one // Mood: Contemplative

Her shift as a forest ranger was well over, but after eating some dinner, taking a good hot shower and changing into a brown long-sleeved blouse, her knee-length denim skirt and her leather brown boots, Lena decided to head back out again for a hike in the woods. She always found herself coming back to this place one way or another, feeling spiritually drawn to it and the animals within. For as long as she could remember, she felt...almost one with the forest, as if she truly belonged here and not back in that horrid town. At least out here, she could feel at peace and get away from it all for a little while.

Taking her time walking deeper into the forest, she walked up the hill and into a clearing atop it, the grass a brilliant green and flowers of many colors and sizes covering the land like a colorful blanket. The sun overhead was setting over the horizon, and there was a gentle breeze blowing softly through the trees. It was almost like hearing a song, and mother nature was providing the tune. With a soft and content sigh, Lena headed into the clearing and took a seat; she brought deer food with her just in case one of her friends stopped by to say hello.​

tumblr_p6sz78DZZU1x041rwo1_250.png
Laurel Abrams // Location: Laurel's Place // With: Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes // Mood: Busy

The day was busy as usual. It was the toll for having the best restaurant in town. And yes, Laurel was not modest when it came to that. She understood her value and knew she was simply offering the best there was. Other restaurants were governed by the strong grip of Madame Mayor. Laurel was not. Entirely. Sure, she had to share her menus or special offers to the Mayor's office and many things had to pass the check, but Laurel still had pretty free hand when it came to management.

That day, the place was packed and Laurel was incredibly busy. Her waiters and waitresses were almost running marathons among the tables and Laurel was taking care of the orders. It was the well-oiled machine she built in the town and was very proud of it. It has always been her dream and in the end, it came true. She built it from scratch.

Laurel walked out of the kitchen after making sure everyone was fed and looked around. The place looked great. In the crowd, she spotted a friendly face and she walked to him. "Hey, Basil. You good?" she asked and already led him toward the small free table. "What can I get you today? I have a fresh batch of beignets, just to tempt you a little, literally finished a while ago." she grinned, knowing that no one couldn't resist her pastry.

Rosaria.jpg
Rose Costa//Location: Olympic Forest National Park//With: No one//Mood: Cheerful
She always felt at peace in the woods, especially this close to sundown. Rose sang softly to herself as she explored the forest, a basket full of wildflowers from the meadow to bring back to her adoptive mothers, reaching down every so often to pat a passing bunny, giggling when they wanted her to stay.

The snap of a twig startled her and her new white bunny friend, causing her to look straight to the sound. "Oh, dear," she whispers to the rabbit. "Should we go investigate? It couldn't be that Mayor or her minions, could it?" Rose asked, tentatively scooping the bunny into her free arm and going to the source, relaxing almost immediately when she saw Lena Reed perched on a blanket. "Hello, Lena, I thought your shift had ended?" she asked smiling gently.

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: Town Hall in her office // With: Callum and Meridyth EddieTeddie EddieTeddie and Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: At ease

Sybille watched her Sheriff and Deputy leave to carry out their tasks, a wry smirk on her lips at the thought of poor little Miss Delphina getting interrogated by Sheriff Yu. She almost felt bad for the poor widow...almost. Her eyes spotted Callum and Meridyth outside of her open office door, and she called to them. "Callum! Meridyth! Come in, both of you. Sorry, I just sent Sheriff Yu and his partner out to have a discussion with a disobedient socialite just outside of town." She waved them inside so they could chat. "What brings you two over, hm? I always love seeing you both around."​

Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: Mayor LeBlanc's office//with: Mayor LeBlanc and Callum Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and EddieTeddie EddieTeddie
"Forgive the intrustion, Mayor," Meridyth says as she takes a seat. "I was merely passing through, wondering about what we were going to do about those damned Gypsy kids...I'm not against making an example of their leader." Meridyth wouldn't deny that Jadyn Moore was attractive, hell, many people thought so, but she was trouble, much like many of her kind lurking around. "And let's not get started on that Hawkins mouseling." she shakes her head with a shudder. "One of these days I will very much enjoy crushing him."

Callum Severin Howard 971311065d48939607e3e893fece1c25 (1).jpg
Location: City Hall // With: Meridyth Divine Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Confident, flirty

He laughed at her comment, flashing his teeth in the process. "Let me know if you one day will give me a chance to show you I'm worth swooning over," Callum replied, as he leaned forwards and grabbed a piece of sushi with his fingers and eating it whole, never breaking eye contact with the lawyer. "And trust me, I know what kind of effect I have on women,"
Just as he stepped on more step closer to Meridyth, and was about to come with yet another comment, he heard the door behind him open and the voice of the Mayor calling him.
"Ah! Miss Mayor, good evening, you look as beautiful as always," He said after she finished talking, giving her a nod. Thought he loved flirting with the mayor, he was always careful with doing so. Without hesitation he follows the women into the office and takes a seat
Both the mayor's and Meridyth's sentiments about the plagues of the town were something he agreed to. However that was not the reason he was there, he had bigger plans, but not wanting to interrupt the two, he decided to wait for them to finish their complaints.

Last edited:
basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: Laurel's Place // With: Laurel _amaranth_ _amaranth_ // Mood: Hungry but feeling good

Basil's expression brightened when he saw Laurel approach him, he felt good being in some of the best company in town. He nodded to her in greeting, "I'm alright, Laurel, I hope you're alright as well. I was just having a chat with Sushi Attorney at Law. It was quite an amusing chat, if I do say so myself." He laughed and followed the restaurant owner to a table, settling down and smiling up at her. "Well, you know I'll have a few of your legendary beignets, Laurel, I simply cannot resist! And I'll also have a Reuben sandwich with a small tomato soup on the side, coffee to drink please, decaf."

He looked around the establishment, "Busy as usual, I see. But you've more than earned it, you're the best place in town. Though you really don't have any competition, at least you have variety and a fun atmosphere."​

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: Town Hall in her office // With: Callum and Meridyth EddieTeddie EddieTeddie and Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: smug

Sybille looked to Meridyth and Callum as they entered, and she gave a grin to the man when he called her beautiful. "Charming and handsome as usual yourself, dear Callum. Careful, you might just make me blush~." She looked to Meridyth now and gave a nod to her, "Dear, I understand your frustration, I truly do. Funny you should mention Hawkins, I've ordered Sheriff Yu to utilize his contacts to find someone very special to deal with our mouse problem. He's getting to be more of a pest, unfortunately, and he's close to finding something out that could turn the entire town against us. Let's just say...I need to find a special rat to take care of him. As for those delinquents, you have my full permission to make an example of their leader. We've yet to find their 'Court of Miracles,' but if you can combine your efforts with that of Sheriff Yu, I'm sure you both could devise a way to catch that girl off guard."

She then looked to Callum again, "And dearest Callum, surely you're here for a reason of your own? You know you can speak plainly while you're in here, we're all on the same team, after all." she opened her arms to gesture at both Meridyth and Callum.​

Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: Mayor's office//With: Sybille and Sheriff Yu Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: Thrilled
"Excellent." Ursula smirks. "Perhaps I'll need someone else to help me track these miscreants down, before our authority is further questioned." she mused, taking another role to eat, crossing her legs. "I'm sure you'll want that Moore girl out of our hair more than I do, and once she is, the rest will have no choice but to fall in line. Gods forbid that mouseling finds her and her crew, their numbers and cunning combined with his nosiness could drive our empire into the dirt." She huffs, taking a drink. "And I won't let that happen."

1584843101604.png
Delphina Mercier // Location: At home // With: Her children and grandmother // Mood: Relaxed for now

"Grandmother, I've already told you, I'm not looking to remarry right now. I just want to focus on the children and providing a good future for them." The French Socialite Delphina spoke in a soft French accent, though her tone was insistent. Of course, her grandmother dismissed her words, saying Delphina should find a good husband who could also be a good father to the three children. Delphina sighed and shook her head, honestly finding a husband was the least of her worries. She kept getting sent letter from Mayor Leblanc's office regarding the children being in the public schools here, but after hearing so much about how she runs things, Delphina refused to subject her children in such a fashion, even if it was against the rules.

She was just about to sit down to dinner with her grandmother, the children were still upstairs playing, when she heard the door knocking. Who could that be at this hour? She headed over to the front door, seeing one of the maids opening it to see who it was. Delphina caught sight of the Deputy and smiled, walking over to the door, "It's alright, he's a friend." She reassured the maid, "I can take it from here, thank you." The maid bowed to the French socialite, then Delphina looked to the Deputy, "Deputy Howard, what a pleasant surprise. Would you like to come in? We're just about to sit down to dinner now."​

Callum Severin Howard
8be384c8dac1b5e585ffc16875db4306.jpg

Location: Mayor's Office With: Meridyth and Sybille // Mood: Confident and Impatient.
Though Callum had heard talk about the kids running around doing whatever they want, he didn't worry as much about it as the two beauties in the room. He reckoned that there wasn't much that some poor orphans could do. Though it would be easier to extinguish a spark before it could grown into a flame .
The sentiments about the towns Private Detective however, was something he also was worried about. If he were to ever succeeded with getting rid of his older brother it would be of uttermost importance that it never reached the ear's of the public. And in both fear and respect, Callum believed that Basil Hawkins was the only one with the competence to ruin him.

His mind had wandered away from the quaint office where he sat, and into the thoughts of how his future could be. It was only when the mayor mentioned his name that he was brought back to the room and reality.
With a teasing smile he looked up at the woman who ruled the town, and the success of his lifelong plans. "Won't you at least offer a glass a whiskey to your friend?"
Thought he doesn't really wait for an answer before continuing."As always, It's the matter of my brother, Marcus. His way of managing the hotel is something I fear can bring us to ruin, and to put it bluntly; I want him gone. The faster, the better" Callum let a sigh escape him, as he leaned back in the chair.
"Of course Miss. Mayor, I know you are probably busy with all kind of infestations in our fair town, so anything I can do to help you in return, please let me know"

human oliver icon rpnation.jpg
Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: The Old Church; The Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and the Gypsies Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Super hyped!

Sunny mewed as he was taken by Jay first, then he went after Loki to follow the black cat further underground. Mikey was next to be taken in by Jay, his eyes bright with awe and excitement. "Oh yeah, I won't tell anyone about this place, especially anyone who's friends with Mayor LeBoredom." He grinned up at Jay, he heard whispers on the street about this place, but he never thought he'd actually get to be a part of it! He felt honored, honestly, by all of this. He laughed at the way Jay and Dante sang their words a bit, and he looked around as the place lit up by candlelight, "Wow...!" He mused, "The Court of Miracles itself!"

He looked to Jay and Dante, "I've heard rumors about this place, but I didn't think I'd get to see it. I can't wait to take the blood oath and be part of this group!" Something about joining a crew felt familiar to him, deep in his soul, but he couldn't place it. He ignored that for now, focusing on his future with the Gypsies and The Court of Miracles. This was Mikey's best day ever, he hadn't felt this happy in years, not since before his house fire. "I gotta say, already I feel right at home! Me and Sunny, I know we're gonna love it here with our new family!"​

Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: Mayor's office//With: Sybill and Callum Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: Tired
"I will talk to Sheriff Yu first thing, then." Meridyth volunteered herself with the downfall of the Court and Jadyn's Gypsies. "In the meantime, as delightful as the both of you are, I'm afraid I must cut this pleasant conversation short, my home aquarium needs tended to this evening, and I have an early appointment in court tomorrow. Miss Mayor, Mr. Howard." she gives a brief nod, turning to head towards her home, about a block away from her law firm to take care of her fish.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Old Church; The Court of Miracles//With: Mickey and the Gypsies//Mood: Affectionate
Jay couldn't help the smile on her face at Mickey's excitement. She never doubted the kid's desire to be here for a second. But, she still had to be completely sure. She'd been burned before, not by Gypsies, but by others. She didn't want her hopes too high.

"Loving the enthusiasm, kid, but we need to see if you can walk the walk." she giggles, giving his hair an affectionate ruffle as she slid down from the table to perch herself into a paisley colored beanbag. "Once you've done that, we can do the initiation at the old Altar, then you'll officially be one of us."

"And get your beanbag." Dante pipes up, patting down on his own. Every Gypsy, after their initiation was usually stolen their own beanbag to sit in when they hang out here. Jay glanced up to Mickey and slid over a bit, her frame making it easy for her bag to be shared by two people.

"In the meantime, come here, I got room on mine." she grins as everyone gasps. Jay was very deadset against anyone but her or Loki using her beanbag, even when she wasn't there. Last time someone had sat in it, when Jay found out she dragged him to the edge of town and Blanked him, leaving him in a pew until he came around. "Oh, quiet, he'll get sick if he sits on the floor, and we don't have the blankets down here yet."

Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: Leaving Hermosa Elementary school // With: No one // Mood: Tired but fine

After bidding her fifth grade class farewell, Lynette sighed in relief - again, she went against Mayor Leblanc's rules and incorporated art and music into their sessions, but of course she was quiet and careful about it. Once again, she was able to successfully get away with it, and not once did she regret it. Children shouldn't be bored to tears in school, having fun while learning was important in Lynette's opinion! As long as she continued to be careful, she would not be found out, the last thing she needed was the Sheriff or that lawyer breathing down her neck.

She gathered up her bag, which contained her lesson plans and some artwork the kids made for her, and she proceeded to leave Hermosa Elementary on foot. Her home was only a few blocks away, about a ten or fifteen minute walk. She noticed how lovely the sky above looked as the sun set over the horizon, and she smiled as she continued to make her way home.​

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic Forest National Park // With: Rose Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Happy

Lena perked up when she heard a familiar voice, and she waved to Rose happily with a smile. "Rose, hello! Yes, I finished my shift about a couple of hours ago, but...I guess I can't help it, I love it out here. How are you?" She beamed at Rose, "You can sit with me if you'd like. I'm just waiting for the deer to come out...oh! Here they come." She spoke in a slight Austrian accent, one she picked up from her mother. She spotted a family of deer coming out from the woods, and immediately she took her bag of deer food out to feed them once they approached her. This was almost a habit now, every evening she would come to feed the deer, and they came to keep her company in return. Perhaps her spirit animal was a deer, who knew for sure?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back