• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, am I going to embed one of my favourite songs ever into my IC reply cause I can? Oh yes, absolutely I will.

Loving all the new character bios! 😃

Feel free to introduce them in the main RP thread. They could be arriving at the Inn, or already inside if they have been with the guild for a while.

Percival is just outside the building and Reegan is sat on a stool at the bar.

yeehee I managed to write mine, but I'm scared it is too little because everyone's bios are much bigger than mine haha

I too have put up a guild card. Lmk if you want anything changed.

Question for those playing monster races (@Murdergurl and @redraider so far?): Do you want your character to generally be treated as an outsider/exotic sight, or no? I know some people intend that when they play monster races, and others just want to play a cool race. I think Moira's sheet indicated the former but just want to check beforehand so we can support your intentions for your characters.
This is a SUPER late response, but I'd like to give one nonetheless! Dhampirs are a rare sight considering a vampire's undead nature. I wouldn't be averse to having people treat Alienor with wariness. She may have to prove herself to people, but that makes the writing experience more fun! Nevertheless, I leave the choice up to each character and their backstory. Someone who hates monsters of all kinds might not take kindly to her presence, while a character who is open to working with monsters will treat her how they would treat anyone else.

Also, I'll write up my IC response now! I think I'll have her join the ranks of the hunter's guild as a start. Does that sound okay Genii Genii ?

This is a SUPER late response, but I'd like to give one nonetheless! Dhampirs are a rare sight considering a vampire's undead nature. I wouldn't be averse to having people treat Alienor with wariness. She may have to prove herself to people, but that makes the writing experience more fun! Nevertheless, I leave the choice up to each character and their backstory. Someone who hates monsters of all kinds might not take kindly to her presence, while a character who is open to working with monsters will treat her how they would treat anyone else.

Also, I'll write up my IC response now! I think I'll have her join the ranks of the hunter's guild as a start. Does that sound okay Genii Genii ?

Yes of course! 😁

I was planning on introducing The Guild Master once a few more characters have appeared. Then characters can approach her to enlist.

______

Just a note to say that it’s ok to describe what other Hunters (unnamed NPCs) might be doing - if your character is hanging out with them. I’d imagine some games/gambling going on. Maybe someone’s had a drink too many and is attempting to slow-dance with a coat stand, I dunno. 😂

God that was a fun start ^-^ If anyone would like to start some interactions with Alienor feel free to do so! I'm open to discussion :]

I have awakened from the realm of slumber, and now, it is time for me to start making some posts for both Markus and Amru.

I already love Beryl. I hope it's ok I don't have a drawing of my character (as a majority seem to be using their own art, you are amazing artists by the way), I may draw him but I take quite a long time because I'm not very good at it yet.
Hey, that's ok. No pressure. A nice description works just as well. 😁👍

I forgot to say - don't worry too much about the length of your first post. I think I only wrote a couple of paragraphs for Percy at the end there.

Equally you can add as much detail as you like if you have the time & enthusiasm to do so. (I know some people are melting rn. lol!)

Mainly, just have fun. ^_^

_____

Unrelated, but how is everyone when it comes to describing gore, blood and violence etc.?

Probably best to ask now before any action happens. :xFsmile:
I don't mind gore, blood, and violence. I won't go far into though to keep in line with site rules.
I'm also having a lot of fun with writing about the place my character came from and "The Fade" so I may not have my sheet up for awhile but I hope to have it up by this weekend. I'm also using images so I hope that's ok too. 💙

I don't mind gore, blood, and violence. I won't go far into though to keep in line with site rules.
I'm also having a lot of fun with writing about the place my character came from and "The Fade" so I may not have my sheet up for awhile but I hope to have it up by this weekend. I'm also using images so I hope that's ok too. 💙
I’m glad you’re having fun and I’m really looking forward to reading.

Thanks to the monster race folks for your replies.

I'm fine with having blood/gore. But I'm also fine without it if there are people who don't want too much.

I wonder if Beryl's ever thought about retiring. But don't tell me since I'd rather bring it up in story sometime. XD

Look at y'all posting now. Fun!!! I look forward to jumping in... after work. 😅

I forgot to say - don't worry too much about the length of your first post. I think I only wrote a couple of paragraphs for Percy at the end there.

Equally you can add as much detail as you like if you have the time & enthusiasm to do so. (I know some people are melting rn. lol!)

Mainly, just have fun. ^_^

_____

Unrelated, but how is everyone when it comes to describing gore, blood and violence etc.?

Probably best to ask now before any action happens. :xFsmile:
Oh! I forgot to respond! I'd say I can describe gore pretty well! I tend to research a lot anyway, so what's one more topic? Although, I'll try to keep in mind the rules of this site when I do so ,':]

Just got home, can't wait to read the IC and hop in!
Yay! 😁 I've taken a little break so people can catch up.

There are a few characters dotted around inside the Inn now, including Beryl the Brave, Stan the Bard (playing his lute somewhere), and the (as of yet unnamed) grumpy dwarven Barman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back