• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Hunt!

*Kicks the door open*

Hello, I am here to apply for the position of Game of Thrones Rp Partner, here's my resume.

That was a thousand dollar cherry oak door, you uncultured swine!

Okay, cool, it requires brainstorming.

I can handle brainstorming, and add the price of the door to the tab I'm about to start racking up.

Shall I pm you?

Don't you dare destroy anything else! Yes, PM me so I can send you the bill.

They're vague intentionally, so we can write our own story. I don't have any thing for King of Thieves, seeing as it's a new prompt, but A Wild Hunt is based in a universe were a few other RPs are taking place. Tiger and the Dragon is one that takes place in the same universe as A Wild Hunt.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello there. ^^
I'm just curious, do you require romance in all of your roleplays?
I usually prefer it, just for the extra subplots.

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Oh, okay. So would it be centered around martial arts, or more so magic? Or would that be free for us to decide?

[/QUOTE]
Wild Hunt is more of an anime like RP, it centers around our characters, my character's family is a part of a large order that's spread across the entire world called The Silver Cross. The Silver Cross is an ancient order dedicated to protecting the innocent from monsters, anything from Werewolves to vampires and everything in between. My character will have just finished his formal training at the monastery, and your character will be a part of a monster hunter family as well, but doesn't know it. There's more but I'll explain more if you would rather do Wild Hunt.

Hi! If you're still looking for another partner, I'd be interested in The King of Thieves or A Return to Grace if either are available.

lyraen said:
Hi! If you're still looking for another partner, I'd be interested in The King of Thieves or A Return to Grace if either are available.
I'd be interested in the Avatar plot as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back