• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hunger Games: OOC

Are you interested in a Discord group chat for this RP?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have Discord

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Reticent

𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘯𝘴π˜ͺ𝘧π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴
Hey guys! Please vote in the poll up above and welcome to the OOC page.

I’ll be making a total of 3 characters. 1, a 12 year old child will die early. But if you want, I could make that 2. How early is early? That depends on what endeavours you throw me, I’m open to all plots and ideas. But I believe we would start the rp in training right?

Usually about 1/2 or 1/3 or rarer cases 2/3 die in the bloodbath in the beginning so a nice way to cut the numbers and stay true to the lore

Yeah, I'd say we would start during the training so there is more potential for alliances. And Wingazemot Wingazemot truthfully it is up to you how many characters you'd like to die in the beginning. Unfulfilled positions will just be killed off by me either way. Your character(s) will most likely die at the hands of another tribute, which can be worked out with me or anyone else.. including another character of yours if you'd like.

Huh interesting

I am just rereading the trilogy and the 74th arena had a lot of stuff like a lot. Forest, fields, lake, streams, rocky cliffs and straight rock faces.

It's a lot more than I remembered.

Can I make a host/commentator character?

I think it would be most welcome but I can't speak for the others. We do need a host for the interviews. I am not sure about how you would pull off the commentator but I am sure that you can figure it out.

Ah and as I am speaking to a person representing a career I should tell to people (maybe you are not as well aquatinted with the HG or just forgot). Career tributes are officially those who have previous training but unofficially actually careers plus everyone who seems strong enough for the main gang and accepted their invitation. The main gang is from the 1, 2 and 4.

I am truly sorry if my casual HG themed rant annoys you. :closedeyesfrown::closedeyesfrown::closedeyesfrown::closedeyesfrown:-_--_--_--_-

Take care and have fun! :closed eyes open smile::closedeyessmile:^_^:33::3::33::3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back