• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Hunger Games Non-Canon Roleplay: Feedback

bobokapita

Dank Meme
"I am not an expert in HG lore. But there is a word that has helped me in these times of... Well uh, I guess despair, and that word is non-canon."

-Bobokapita

So, as you saw above, I'm not an expert in HG lore, this is one of my many reasons to make this RP non-canon. Another one is that it would be very hard to add characters to the Hunger Games, the whole story revolves around Katniss so if we did add characters they would have to stay in the background, not alter anything. Another solution would be to RP existing characters but that would be very boring aswell seen as, as I've already stated above, we would have to follow a certain script which would just make this online acting and, in my opinion, taking all the fun out of RPing.

So, this is gonna be non-canon, it's gonna be in a world where Katniss never existed so never entered the games for Prim and she sadly passed away in the first day.

We are going to be roleplaying the 76th Hunger Games in a world where the rebellion never took place and the Capitol is still, well...uh...superior to the districts.

The RP will start from after the chariot bits they have, all the tributes are going to be having dinner.

Everybody who feels they want to can enter but there are a set of rules:

1)You MUST be human and no Mary Sues (so basically a realistic background)

2)No autohitting, you must describe all your moves in combat

3)If your character dies or is wounded accept it, if anybody fails to follow this they will be kicked from the RP

One last note: Only the best 23 applications will be selected as tributes. Oh, if you guys don't normally use apps you can look at this template:

Name:

Speciality:

Short Bio:

Thanks for reading my rules and massive block of pointless text, all feedback would be appreciated. That is the main reason I posted it on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back