• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hunger Games: A different time, A different place

Should there be a Revolution type plot?

• Yes, but it's a group rebellion.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, brand new plot.

• Yes, and the leader should be one of our characters.

• Well... (Different idea below)

• Total voters

Ariel

The Mermaid Slayer
Supporter

74th Annual Hunger Games

tumblr_mb5gmoP2pc1rhl152o1_400.gif

Scrap everything you know about the current Hunger Games story line.

The revolution...

Katniss Everdeen...

The Mockingjay...

All gone. Never here. Never existing.

This takes place along the same story line where there was no revolution. There was no hope... President Snow stills sit in the capital. The Hunger Games go on each and every year, taking young people to a battlefield where the odds are not in their favor. Children die. Life goes on as it always has for the twelve districts.

This year, on the Seventy Fourth annual hunger games, your name is lucky enough, or shall I say unlucky enough, to be called during the reaping. Soon you are ripped away from your family and put on the train to the capital where you will be prepared for certain death.

Will you survive? Fight? Rebel? Hide?

Are you ready? Are you afraid?

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANNA BE IN ZE HUNGER GAMES! CAPS LOCK OOPS! (LAME ESCUSE, I JUST REALLY AM EXCITED!)

By the way, does the rp start at the day of the reaping? It'd be cool to see the tributes reactions to having their name called, don't you think? @Stamper

[QUOTE="Lillith Walker]By the way, does the rp start at the day of the reaping? It'd be cool to see the tributes reactions to having their name called, don't you think? @Stamper

[/QUOTE]
I was kinda hoping this was going to happen... PLEASE HAPPEN!

amybri18 said:
I was kinda hoping this was going to happen... PLEASE HAPPEN!
Oh sure :) I might not be able to get up the thread for a day or two because of the holidays, I hope you guys don't mind too much

[QUOTE="Lillith Walker]By the way, does the rp start at the day of the reaping? It'd be cool to see the tributes reactions to having their name called, don't you think? @Stamper

[/QUOTE]

I don't mind at all. I'll just sit here and watch Mockingjay part one. (It stinks and is unloyal to the book.)

It should probably start on the train, since we're all going to be from different districts.

@Lillith Walker, tbh the Mockingjay book wasn't very good either. First two were decent though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested if this gets made into a thread, but I'm curious as to what the plot would be beyond "Enter the arena and be the last one standing"

There will be a rebellion, but as to how it goes, thats up to the leader of the rebellion and the characters in the arena. The leader can try and reason with some characters but some are probably not going to listen.

Stamper said:
There will be a rebellion, but as to how it goes, thats up to the leader of the rebellion and the characters in the arena. The leader can try and reason with some characters but some are probably not going to listen.
Cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back