• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Horde’s- Occ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alrighty, well if that's the case. I'll probably start Jin over by Lampray since it appears as though they welcome refugees...he'll be staying at a tavern with plans to head to Thandrell to face the main horde of the threat...(Assuming this means he'll have to pass by Driscol, he'll meet people there and interact) since the plan was that his previous Master had only recently been killed and instead of following his Master's wishes..wants to get revenge.. Agent23 Agent23

Alrighty, well if that's the case. I'll probably start Jin over by Lampray since it appears as though they welcome refugees...he'll be staying at a tavern with plans to head to Thandrell to face the main horde of the threat...(Assuming this means he'll have to pass by Driscol, he'll meet people there and interact) since the plan was that his previous Master had only recently been killed and instead of following his Master's wishes..wants to get revenge.. Agent23 Agent23
Seeing as how you have one named jin i will change the name of Pulao’s guard captain to Xiao. But yes please that will give us a means to show off the Vulkunian line. They will tell you upon meeting the line that once you cross it you cant go back, hope that helps with your intro.

Seeing as how you have one named jin i will change the name of Pulao’s guard captain to Xiao. But yes please that will give us a means to show off the Vulkunian line. They will tell you upon meeting the line that once you cross it you cant go back, hope that helps with your intro.
Oh! I didnt realize the guard Captain for Xiao was named Jin! Sorry about that! Do you want me to change my character name?
That does help with my intro, thanks!

Oh! I didnt realize the guard Captain for Xiao was named Jin! Sorry about that! Do you want me to change my character name?
That does help with my intro, thanks!
No not at all. Yours is a main character his a secondary. He can be changed

Besides we dropped them at around the same time and were both working on it for days so its no harm.

I know I don't have a CS up yet but Ari is quite versatile. At present in their history, I have them roaming, but as long as it's not Luca, I could be there/on the way when I get to present.

Agent23 Agent23 thank you for the thorough comparison and explanation! Yes yes, strategy will be the game changer.

I'd say Shenoa will be in Driscol, maybe having meeting with Leonard? Not sure about the agenda though. If not with him, then she would be having secret meeting with Aizen and Airea. Either way, she would be in Driscol for the opening.

Also happy new year! 🥳

Agent23 Agent23 thank you for the thorough comparison and explanation! Yes yes, strategy will be the game changer.
I'd say Shenoa will be in Driscol, maybe having meeting with Leonard? Not sure about the agenda though. If not with him, then she would be having secret meeting with Aizen and Airea. Either way, she would be in Driscol for the opening.

That works. they would be discussing the run to luca but any issues you can think if that she would bring up would be welcome.

Also happy new year! 🥳
Likewise!!!

Im starting on it today whilst at work. No telling when it will be finished but the window is basically today or tomorrow

Aura right? If so then by all means bring the kitty. It will be nice to have some more feline representation besides Deimos.
Cool cools k soooo like yeah just wanted to do one group of the pirates told by pov of a kitty familiar lol

Oh! and like i put in there that the eldest sister of Rai'Shauni is THE 6th level InkSmith if that's cool. But its a secretly guarded craft so all she does is for magical tattoos is only on familiars of Clan Wicked. The Matriarch spies on her Clan through these familiars. Its an honour to get inked by the eldest daughter but like she will NOT tattoo any pirate with magical tattoos for Matriarchs fear that someone will learn their secret tradition. Like as much as the Ink power can be exploited, its more of a status and prestige symbol and exclusive craft. that all goods?

Cool cools k soooo like yeah just wanted to do one group of the pirates told by pov of a kitty familiar lol

Oh! and like i put in there that the eldest sister of Rai'Shauni is THE 6th level InkSmith if that's cool. But its a secretly guarded craft so all she does is for magical tattoos is only on familiars of Clan Wicked. The Matriarch spies on her Clan through these familiars. Its an honour to get inked by the eldest daughter but like she will NOT tattoo any pirate with magical tattoos for Matriarchs fear that someone will learn their secret tradition. Like as much as the Ink power can be exploited, its more of a status and prestige symbol and exclusive craft. that all goods?
Hmmmm…interesting. An ink-smith you say. That works, but bear in mind smiths are by there very nature poor combat mages. Enchanting will take longer than casting in most cases, so planning ahead is key to victory with any Smith main. :)

Hmmmm…interesting. An ink-smith you say. That works, but bear in mind smiths are by there very nature poor combat mages. Enchanting will tale longer than casting in most cases, so planning qhead is key to victory with any Smith main. :)
k cool cools. but like the InkSmith is back home in the south. She just an NPC in the background. Just something to add flavour and lore to the whole Clan Wicked Pirates mystique lol. Po'Lita won't come into play at all here so all goods!

k cool cools. but like the InkSmith is back home in the south. She just an NPC in the background. Just something to add flavour and lore to the whole Clan Wicked Pirates mystique lol. Po'Lita won't come into play at all here so all goods!
Fantabulous. I am about to start the jam session to stimulate my brain for the opening wish me luck

Luck has been wished!

K and so yeah finalized groupings and start areas:

OUTSIDE the wall. Taking a backtrail up to Driscol. They took long route along the shores to get to Driscol.
  • Captain Rai'Shauni - Storm Sorceress Pirate
  • Ms. Razer - Water Sorceress Pirate
  • Mr. Boulder - Earth Sorcerer Pirate
  • Comet (and Uno) - BoomSmith Pirate
  • Jajanius - Tribal Wizard Hunter from south Shellan.
  • Mr. Wrecker (and Wallop) - Metal Sorcerer Pirate
  • Mirianna - Clairvoyant Wizard and former Nobility in Western Nadreal

INSIDE the wall. Skulking around Driscol looking for medical aid. Sneaked in with sneakiness.
  • Aura - Subterfuge Wizard and Mirianna's Ocelot Familiar
  • Captain De'Sari (badly wounded) - Air Sorceress Pirate **strongest magics of the pirate survivors
  • Ashes - Shadow Sorceress Pirate **weakest magic of the pirate survivors
  • Marcellius - Wizard Hunter and former Royal Palace Guard in Western Nadreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back