• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Horde’s- Occ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Something something about crystal mage. Agent being nitpicky about spells, lore and stuff basically.
Maybe don’t make it sound like the person who came up with the roleplay is in the wrong for wanting a character to be within how the world they created works? Agent has seemed pretty reasonable about everyone else’s characters; even when asking them to change or add something. They’ve even allowed pirates, which I don’t think was initially the plan to have them.

Maybe don’t make it sound like the person who came up with the roleplay is in the wrong for wanting a character to be within how the world they created works? Agent has seemed pretty reasonable about everyone else’s characters; even when asking them to change or add something. They’ve even allowed pirates, which I don’t think was initially the plan to have them.
not saying its wrong. Just saying it was something about her spells or something. And thanks for confirming I am being targeted anyway bye bye.

not saying its wrong. Just saying it was something about her spells or something. And thanks for confirming I am being targeted anyway bye bye.
You’re not being targeted, but calling Agent nitpicky about literally everything that would make the character (i.e. the spells, the lore) is something that makes people think you are saying they were wrong. Again, Agent seems to have been really open to everyone’s ideas and answered questions if we were confused. so if they kicked you because you weren’t open to rethinking how everything would go, then that’s on you. I’ve seen the posts between you and Agent, and it seems more like you are fighting to keep your character as is by explaining what wasn’t obvious than you being open to revising it to make it fit better. I also don’t see anything about the spells on Agent’s side, which means either they got deleted or this is from dm’s and you are making it public. As I’m not sure which it is, I’m going to leave it at that since you only tagged them instead of quoting what you were responding to.
This is Agent’s world that we will be shaping, so they would have more knowledge how the spells and stuff would work. I’m sure you would be welcome to join if you changed some things or made a new character that fit with the setting, but coming off as being kicked as something bad for something that would get anyone turned away from a good rp isn’t alright.

You’re not being targeted, but calling Agent nitpicky about literally everything that would make the character (i.e. the spells, the lore) is something that makes people think you are saying they were wrong. Again, Agent seems to have been really open to everyone’s ideas and answered questions if we were confused. so if they kicked you because you weren’t open to rethinking how everything would go, then that’s on you. I’ve seen the posts between you and Agent, and it seems more like you are fighting to keep your character as is by explaining what wasn’t obvious than you being open to revising it to make it fit better. I also don’t see anything about the spells on Agent’s side, which means either they got deleted or this is from dm’s and you are making it public. As I’m not sure which it is, I’m going to leave it at that since you only tagged them instead of quoting what you were responding to.
This is Agent’s world that we will be shaping, so they would have more knowledge how the spells and stuff would work. I’m sure you would be welcome to join if you changed some things or made a new character that fit with the setting, but coming off as being kicked as something bad for something that would get anyone turned away from a good rp isn’t alright.
No, agent wont let me back in. Also stop pinging me please. Im kicked off. No reason to be here any longer so.

….why say something if you don’t want to elaborate further? You could’ve just left….😮‍💨
Ok, cool elaboration in 3 2 1..

This is a quote from Agent announcing Agent is kicking me out.

"
Look. Respectfully I’m gonna ask you to leave this RP.

Your second character repeats a problem that I fear is going to kill this RP.

Both your Crystal Sorcerer and Your Tech Smith have a theme between them, both were attempts to circumvent the rules and push the boundaries far.

When I asked for you to Not be a necromancer with zombie thralls, you found a loophole with Crystal Zombie thralls.

When someone else Made a character They brought up an explosion smith, which I explained would need to be made without Using fire and Force. Because there is already a Flame Smith and a Force Smith in the canon.

You wanted to make a monster character, when “Human only” has been in the rules since the beginning.

You made a character before you even read the lore or rules, and when I was uncomfortable with something, you pushed on and tried to find a way around it.

All of these are red flags and have stacked up enough that I have to ask you to leave. I don’t think this is the one for you."

There are many misconceptions about this for 1. The tech smith was a WIP hence why I was talking with Agent to figure out things. 2 the crystal mage cannot make zombies... they just animate random shit like chairs and tables. And yes I made a character before I read the lore cause I couldn't find the lore page somehow. Dumb ADHD brain moment. And I did read the rules. So I don't really see how I'm circumventing the rules but ok.

And then it was something about the dimensions of the Crystal Wall spell. I could have just made separate smaller dimensions for the lower-level versions. And then something about making a horde of constructs which I was not planning to do. And could have just made a cap on the amount of animated shit. And then something about her just being able to manipulate crystal. Which is 1st of all wrong. And 2nd of all it's called crystal smithing. Basically if have the right tools, time, and money me make thing. And then something about personality and history is short. When I don't really have much to base background on and I feel IRP posts will explain personality more than words can. A few examples of useful lore would be stuff like the following. Years, calendar, dates of battles/sieges, previous necromancer names, and specialties, for example. Also spellcasters, common spellcaster specialties ect ect. That way you know how specific specific is. And then something about asking to be a monster character. Which il admit I was a bit pushy about. But I was thinking it would be like one of the necromancer's zombies or creatures or whatever. Eventually, I stopped asking so I have no idea how that got in there.

The tech smith trinkets were deliberately not very powerful because she could do so many. If someone asked I would delete a few of them. But also Agent never cared to explain how specific a smith should be. So in my head, I went "Hmmm technology-based smith might be kinda cool... steampunk...." Il admit my tech smith was not well defined. I edit my characters as I talk with GMs to figure out stuff mainly. Mainly because I need background on specifics. Which Agent never provided mind you....

Last edited:
Okay:
1) That literally explains why you were kicked. And for pretty good reasons too. That isn’t being nitpicky.
2) I didn’t ping you because you said you were leaving, so what happened to that? You literally just made yourself look worse since Agent had actual reasons for kicking you.

Okay:
1) That literally explains why you were kicked. And for pretty good reasons too. That isn’t being nitpicky.
2) I didn’t ping you because you said you were leaving, so what happened to that? You literally just made yourself look worse since Agent had actual reasons for kicking you.
You asked for an explanation I provided. Is that a bad thing?

But what I'm trying to say is. If agent just asked me to I don't know make a cap on the number of animated stuff I would have done it. No reason to just kick me out and not try talking it out at least.

It was supposed to start a few days ago, but I think Agent might have had something come up since they haven't been on since Thursday, so I think it got pushed back.

Honestly, I might do the same. Agent’s profile says they were on yesterday, and still nothing. So I’m gonna message them and see what’s going on. If it isn’t started in the next few days, I’ll be leaving to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back