• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Horde’s- Occ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thats basically every zombie lol. If you want to scratch your monster itch feel free to send me some necromancy type creatures, or even native monsters. Im sure we could fit them in somewhere.
Il send ya some images and things

Thats basically every zombie lol. If you want to scratch your monster itch feel free to send me some necromancy type creatures, or even native monsters. Im sure we could fit them in somewhere.
I have a number of them. And would like to play a few.

So ive found the art from my Belzhan “Delegation”
IMG_2523.jpeg
Prince Pulao Zhan, The Signaler Of Omens.

IMG_2525.jpeg
Miza & Jinpei Uxie, The Power Couple. Warrior and Wizard Extraordinaires.

IMG_2526.jpeg
Captain Jin Gyang, The Sword Saint.

also, they look cool. They allies or hostile?
Remains to be Seen. It will kinda be determined by how the situation plays out. The current objective is to check if the threat befalling Thandrell is a threat to Belzhan. If so assess the strength of this threat and determine wether or not to bring aid to Thandrell, or let them choke out and engage the threat when it reaches Belzhan. The Signaler of Omens is tasked with Sussing out threats to the empire from without.

Bonus point to any who can Identify Pulao’s inspiration and the number of brothers he has.

howdyho would enyone lyke to know my next OC? hes a hedge knight that lives off the land and is paid thru contract work. hes a mercenary tee bee aitch......brutally honest and chivalrous

So I got a question, I know the roleplay is based off the current map and how it stated to be about 200miles, but I was wondering...that means that is just the portion of the map we're playing on right? I mean the whole world is much larger...so is it possible to play someone from a region of the world coming to this part of the world?

Depending on the answer to this question, I may have more to follow up with it.

So I got a question, I know the roleplay is based off the current map and how it stated to be about 200miles, but I was wondering...that means that is just the portion of the map we're playing on right? I mean the whole world is much larger...so is it possible to play someone from a region of the world coming to this part of the world?

k i'mma leave the deets to boss but like yeah my pirates are from the south between the countries Shellan and Nadreal. but like i think i got okay'd cuz i din't interfere with the politics of the countries and like they pirates so they could slot in any coastal area

Originally i wanted to play magical royals from shellan but like they would be hated on even shunned by thandrell and vulkan royals. But i think boss is making charries visiting from an eastern country too. so yeah, just toss in ideas and see what sticks?

k i'mma leave the deets to boss but like yeah my pirates are from the south between the countries Shellan and Nadreal. but like i think i got okay'd cuz i din't interfere with the politics of the countries and like they pirates so they could slot in any coastal area

Originally i wanted to play magical royals from shellan but like they would be hated on even shunned by thandrell and vulkan royals. But i think boss is making charries visiting from an eastern country too. so yeah, just toss in ideas and see what sticks?
Oh, alright! I'm assuming "Shellan" and "Nadreal" are countries that you came up with since I didn't see them in the lore page.

That's interesting since the character I had planned to make would also be from an eastern country (Aetheria to be exact. Yes, it is a made up name), if it would be approved that I can do so. I had planned to make the idea of a runaway member of a royal family. Trying to keep in disguise and taught by a sorcerer in this country.

Oh, alright! I'm assuming "Shellan" and "Nadreal" are countries that you came up with since I didn't see them in the lore page.

That's interesting since the character I had planned to make would also be from an eastern country (Aetheria to be exact. Yes, it is a made up name), if it would be approved that I can do so. I had planned to make the idea of a runaway member of a royal family. Trying to keep in disguise and taught by a sorcerer in this country.
Nope. its on the map lol. On the lore page at the top is the pic of the continent. we are at the northwest part of the continent.

But like that idea is lit. but thinkin thate like you should just see if Agent23 Agent23 can work with your idea cuz like they gonna make eastern royals too.

Ill give you The fortune isles for Aetheria since i have yet to come up with a plan for them and its about as east as you can get.

Dm me about the nations lore and such and ill see what we can do with it.

well a few things. The 200 was just Thandrell & vulkan. The entire continental map altogether is about 4x that. But that continental map is only 1/8th of the world.

Sadly the rest is off limit’s currently. There are multiple stories that take place in this world. Many will overlap.

The overarching theme is a world where Magical Empires Stretch back into history as far as can be recorded and beyond. The gods who made this world and its cycle have long since fallen. This era is the “Rebirth” Era in which these gods are trying to return. Each of the 8 stories on this planet can be tied to that. With story number nine being the end of the cycle…ive got LOTS planned.

Having a slight think on the spells.. what is your take on "Hardlight beings?"

Basically I have to spell which are more less identical now I think about it so was thinking of maybe a spell where Atticus summons beings made of "Hardlight"

Think Elden ring summons type of thing.

Monster Recommendations:
Corpse Flower
These creatures are created when the vast necromantic energies of the world converge on a place of great natural importance. Places such as rainforests, mountain ranges, reefs, and similar locations. These creatures are large and fast. These creatures are usually used as shock troops. And have been known to devour humanoids whole.
View attachment 1134297
The Baleful Captain (Mini Boss)
There is only one of these creatures known to exist. Known to possess strange dark powers. And leads a crew of skeletons (stole a docked warship). Seems to be in a commander position or at least a position of respect within the horde. Last seen located off the coast of Bokla. Mostly unknown where they are located now and their abilities.
View attachment 1134298
Agent23 Agent23
Yea on corpse flower.

The Mini-boss will need for us to tweak together into a plot point. But i can see it working considering our pirate.

"If all of these crystals (there are usually around a dozen) are removed by another creature the spell ends."
"Skeletons are immune to this spell. (aka the most common undead as stated in the lore page) The larger the creature the more time it takes for the extreme symptoms to take hold"
"Most common examples of infected objects include statues, furniture, and similar objects." (meaning it cant be formerly living)
"Creatures without flesh (such as constructs) are not affected by this spell."

As for explanations. She cannot passively manipulate crystals. She can summon crystals so she can well... use her spells. And if you want I can give her a max number of constructs she can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back