• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Horde’s- Occ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Expect a Very low profile Royal Envoy from the nation of Belzhan. Envoy…Thats not the word im looking for…more like spies.

That said they will take a while so we can start before then. Im thinking…first of the year? Best start time one could ask for

Also. In light of having come up with another character that i cannot for the life of me push down to an NPC ive got good news everyone.

There will be a third character slot given to all.
very cool. Three characters go brrr.

Anyways important questions.
1: What are some major weaknesses of most magic users?
2: Is there a limit for the kinds of magic? (like magic bans other than necromancy)
3: Is it possible to make an inventor character with cool gizmos?
Agent23 Agent23

Anyways important questions.
1: What are some major weaknesses of most magic users?
2: Is there a limit for the kinds of magic? (like magic bans other than necromancy)
3: Is it possible to make an inventor character with cool gizmos?
Agent23 Agent23
Gizmos would be hard with tech restrictions but not impossible. No gunpowder or steam tech or anything more advanced than that. But you can work with siege era stuffs.

The magical limits are difficult to get a solid bead on. I kinda like to take it as i go and Create the parameters. Obviously things like time manipulating, reality warping and other such story breaking abilities would be banned.

One of the most common weaknesses of magic users is honestly their magical sense. The inquisition has found that a mundane person with mundane gear and proper planning can knife a mage in the neck, or a sniper can brain them with a crossbow bolt. Concentration and Focus are needed, so any inebriation is a problem, drugs, Poisons, a solid left hook. Anything that breaks a mages concentration makes casting hard AF.

Gotta love writers block
happy father ted GIF
no such thing. Only blocks of text to write!!

bruh if you want like go on and toss your ideas up in here so alla us can like brainstorm with you k? or like you can make two ideas and then start building up of each of them then like choose one and then like keep one for later too?

Gizmos would be hard with tech restrictions but not impossible. No gunpowder or steam tech or anything more advanced than that. But you can work with siege era stuffs.

The magical limits are difficult to get a solid bead on. I kinda like to take it as i go and Create the parameters. Obviously things like time manipulating, reality warping and other such story breaking abilities would be banned.

One of the most common weaknesses of magic users is honestly their magical sense. The inquisition has found that a mundane person with mundane gear and proper planning can knife a mage in the neck, or a sniper can brain them with a crossbow bolt. Concentration and Focus are needed, so any inebriation is a problem, drugs, Poisons, a solid left hook. Anything that breaks a mages concentration makes casting hard AF.
So basically I can make fancy things. but no gunpowder or steam tech got it. What kinds of tech is there? Is there any Magic tech?

Last edited:
no such thing. Only blocks of text to write!!

bruh if you want like go on and toss your ideas up in here so alla us can like brainstorm with you k? or like you can make two ideas and then start building up of each of them then like choose one and then like keep one for later too?
It's mostly just writing my dude's history D:

Shenoa's finally done :" do let me know if anything should be edited. Thankies!
Love her. No edits but could you add ranges for the spells? How far they can travel etc. That said. A great fit for our chief manaite.

Frankenstein monster thing that eats peoples livers.
Thats basically every zombie lol. If you want to scratch your monster itch feel free to send me some necromancy type creatures, or even native monsters. Im sure we could fit them in somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back