• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JalNak

M(Me)XF(You)

Before continuing, I am a minor, exit now if that is an issue.

Now continuing with the plot

**Start Plot**

On the continent of Farutarma(Far-ru-tama), strange occurrences of magical energies have been mixing and mutating and twisting the lands. Among these many new creatures spawned from these primordial pools of energies.

These two beings take the traits of mostly humanoid features with minor insectoid parts. One is a queen, the other a king. From the moment they climbed out of the boiling static waters, they knew that they were inseparable and universally tied together.

The two looked out to the strange and foreign world, and for a long time they merely watched and learned only lead by their primal instincts to survive. Eventually, this would all change. They are unaware what spark set the inferno of sentience, however all they knew was they now had a command telling them to do one thing.

CREATE AND BUILD YOUR CHILDREN

That was all this voice said, and who were they to refuse this call to creation? It was an unresistable voice that dominated their minds with no effort. So as it has commanded…they began THE HIVE.

**End Plot**

I’ll be playing as The King. A nimble, heavily armored and smaller warrior that’s duty is to provide for The Queen with protection from all that would dare to attack her while also in the early states providing her with materials early on in the hive’s beginnings.

You will be playing the queen, far larger than the king and also physically strong, but your carapace frail and brittle. In addition slow and naive on how to use her meager starting magical energy. She’s only capable of creating eggs through magic. Different forms of children requiring more and more power and in addition.

The goal of this rp (at the beginning, more story will be revealed as the plot develops) is to create a prosperous hive of your kind that is nameless and exterminate all that would dare inhibit your growth with unrelenting aggression. Or perhaps you will be passive…switching from aggressive policies to more lenient policies depending on the threat.

In addition to as more children you have and as the hive grows, the Psionic Network that connects them all will also grow. With its own benefits and consequences.

Requirements:

Have some creativity, this is quite crucial for this rp.

Be active, I’d like to at least get one or two messages a day. However if you are inactive for a week with no notice I will be leaving. Message me if you are still interested but something occurred

Help me world build, one mind is better than one when coming up with concepts.

Be open to darker tones and themes as the two will be experiencing and understanding the world around them as the rp grows. Have the mindset of “Oh what’s this?” when playing your character.

Be okay with being friends, I like to get to know my RP partners.

This will be taking in a 1 on 1 discord sever, no exceptions

Be from Lit and up in your writing abilities

And I can’t think of anything else…so just message me directing

I’ll only b having two people take the spots, so send me a example of your writing as well.

Discord tag- Jal’Nak, The Void King#7293

Users who are viewing this thread

Back