• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Highschool Life of Maya and Macie [1x1]

Macie had a different second period class than Maya had and went to it. It was History class and Macie figured that she did pretty good in History class.

View attachment 456410
Macie: I don't know what Maya's issue is. You were only like... well Flirting with her. It was just harmless. I was away from here for some time and that's apparent... but even still i can tell when a boy or girl is flirting with another.

Asia: *Sighs* It's fine, Macie. I guess that i either came off too strongly... or she's just not interested.

Macie: I don't know what got into her. She might be a little off guard. That's what it is...

Macie walked into her second period class and grabbed a seat. The entire time... she wondered how Maya was feeling. Worried about her.

JCKane JCKane
Maya's 2nd period class came and went. She tried to focus on her studies... yet after the class was over she went out and a group of girls began to pick on her very mean. Maya quickly left there as she headed to her next class in tears.

Maya's 2nd period class came and went. She tried to focus on her studies... yet after the class was over she went out and a group of girls began to pick on her very mean. Maya quickly left there as she headed to her next class in tears.

Macie on her way to her next class... got met by a rather bad boy... She didn't know who he was, but she knew that he was trouble.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (104).gif
Macie: Uh... I am trying to get to class. Could you uh... move out of my way?

Mason Lauder.jpg
The teen bad boy was Mason Lauder...

Mason: *Scoffs* And who's gonna make me? Some celebrity rich bitch. *Sensing a pause* Yeah. I know who the F--- you are. You were here last year as some shit faced loser with that nasally voice. Just because you're now this celeb... don't mean people like me should cowtow and cater to you. So... you don't like me being in your way... Do something about it. Put up or shut up. "Rising Bitch!" *Going about his business and not moving*

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (81).gif
Macie: *Insulted* Well... I never... *Scoffs* Sweet mother of frickin' seriously... I come back to school for this crap? *Standing up to the teen* In case you don't know... that Nasally girl i was before... It's a dead cell. I am not that type of person anymore and i am a celeb because i was discovered. You really think that i asked for this sort of life? YOU'RE an IDIOT. And i know you too. MASON. You're that piece of garbage who was seen in school smoking. You tried to get a couple of my friends to do it which of course was a no sell. They did not fall for it. But then you tried getting me to jump. And don't you even bullshit me. I am not some pushover anymore. You mess with my friends... or if you mess with my Daughter... Yeah... My daughter... if i happen to bring her around here... You're dead where you stand. Because as stupid as it might seem and quite frankly... i could give shit one what you think... I'm a teen mother. Yeah. An adopted Teen Mother. So don't screw with me. I will promise you that if you mess with me or my daughter.. or my friends. These claws come out and you'll regret every second you spoke ill about her or my friends. *Pressing along* Now if you wouldn't mind... Please MOVE!

Mason: *Scoffs; Walking off in disgust* Whatever, Rising Loser!

The Teen troublemaker left and it left Macie feeling angry and disgusted. The nerve of some people. It was to the point where she was tempted to dive down into what that teen was doing. But she couldn't lose herself. Doing so... would not only hurt her and her friends... But also her daughter. She had all of them to think about and it was one solid reason as to what kept her from losing it all at once.

JCKane JCKane

Macie on her way to her next class... got met by a rather bad boy... She didn't know who he was, but she knew that he was trouble.

View attachment 456433
Macie: Uh... I am trying to get to class. Could you uh... move out of my way?

View attachment 456435
The teen bad boy was Mason Lauder...

Mason: *Scoffs* And who's gonna make me? Some celebrity rich bitch. *Sensing a pause* Yeah. I know who the F--- you are. You were here last year as some shit faced loser with that nasally voice. Just because you're now this celeb... don't mean people like me should cowtow and cater to you. So... you don't like me being in your way... Do something about it. Put up or shut up. "Rising Bitch!" *Going about his business and not moving*

View attachment 456437
Macie: *Insulted* Well... I never... *Scoffs* Sweet mother of frickin' seriously... I come back to school for this crap? *Standing up to the teen* In case you don't know... that Nasally girl i was before... It's a dead cell. I am not that type of person anymore and i am a celeb because i was discovered. You really think that i asked for this sort of life? YOU'RE an IDIOT. And i know you too. MASON. You're that piece of garbage who was seen in school smoking. You tried to get a couple of my friends to do it which of course was a no sell. They did not fall for it. But then you tried getting me to jump. And don't you even bullshit me. I am not some pushover anymore. You mess with my friends... or if you mess with my Daughter... Yeah... My daughter... if i happen to bring her around here... You're dead where you stand. Because as stupid as it might seem and quite frankly... i could give shit one what you think... I'm a teen mother. Yeah. An adopted Teen Mother. So don't screw with me. I will promise you that if you mess with me or my daughter.. or my friends. These claws come out and you'll regret every second you spoke ill about her or my friends. *Pressing along* Now if you wouldn't mind... Please MOVE!

Mason: *Scoffs; Walking off in disgust* Whatever, Rising Loser!

The Teen troublemaker left and it left Macie feeling angry and disgusted. The nerve of some people. It was to the point where she was tempted to dive down into what that teen was doing. But she couldn't lose herself. Doing so... would not only hurt her and her friends... But also her daughter. She had all of them to think about and it was one solid reason as to what kept her from losing it all at once.

JCKane JCKane
It was now the 3rd period as Maya arrived. She headed to the locker rooms and quickly changed to her gym clothes, trying to avoid different people in there. She then quickly headed out and waited on the gym floor with the rest of the class.

It was now the 3rd period as Maya arrived. She headed to the locker rooms and quickly changed to her gym clothes, trying to avoid different people in there. She then quickly headed out and waited on the gym floor with the rest of the class.

Macie was rather pissed off due to what the troublemaker was saying to her and it was just barely past that...

She made her way to the 3rd period and indeed it was Gym. She walked in to the Locker room and got changed and kept to herself as it was her first day back and already by one trouble maker's foul attitude and demeaner...it made her not want a thing to do with the school. As she was in the locker room getting changed for P.E the room all went nuts over the sight of her as they all recognized her for who she was. They knew who she was and yet... were trying to keep their composure. Macie didn't speak to anyone as she didn't want to see them. She was not happy at all.

She was done and into P.E Attire only minutes later as she then made way to the Gym and stood waiting for the class to begin. Not seeing that Maya was also there... She didn't look at her much as she was not in the mood to see anyone. She was still insulted by what that teenage boy Mason said to her...

JCKane JCKane

Macie was rather pissed off due to what the troublemaker was saying to her and it was just barely past that...

She made her way to the 3rd period and indeed it was Gym. She walked in to the Locker room and got changed and kept to herself as it was her first day back and already by one trouble maker's foul attitude and demeaner...it made her not want a thing to do with the school. As she was in the locker room getting changed for P.E the room all went nuts over the sight of her as they all recognized her for who she was. They knew who she was and yet... were trying to keep their composure. Macie didn't speak to anyone as she didn't want to see them. She was not happy at all.

She was done and into P.E Attire only minutes later as she then made way to the Gym and stood waiting for the class to begin. Not seeing that Maya was also there... She didn't look at her much as she was not in the mood to see anyone. She was still insulted by what that teenage boy Mason said to her...

JCKane JCKane
Soon, enough those in the class had finished getting changed as they were all awaiting for things to start. Of course, there were a few rumors going around, about something new happening in PE class. Ofcourse, this rumor was amoungst the various others goshing over Macie being in the class.

Maya happened to over hear one of those as she glanced over spotting Macie. She wanted to head over there but she seen she didn't look like she wanted company.. so she stayed where she was.

Interestingly enough, the PE teacher was late.

Soon, enough those in the class had finished getting changed as they were all awaiting for things to start. Of course, there were a few rumors going around, about something new happening in PE class. Ofcourse, this rumor was amoungst the various others goshing over Macie being in the class.

Maya happened to over hear one of those as she glanced over spotting Macie. She wanted to head over there but she seen she didn't look like she wanted company.. so she stayed where she was.

Interestingly enough, the PE teacher was late.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (185).jpg
Macie couldn't use the time to gather her thoughts as people were starting to crowd around her...

P.E Classmate: It's her. It's the Rising star. She's here in our class.
P.E Classmate #2: Yeah. It's her. But how... We heard that she was still said to be on the road and on tour.
P.E Classmate #3: So we all had. We all did. But she's here. By the lucky hands... She's here.

They were all with eyes gawking and staring at her with such desire and graceful intent.

JCKane JCKane

View attachment 457085
Macie couldn't use the time to gather her thoughts as people were starting to crowd around her...

P.E Classmate: It's her. It's the Rising star. She's here in our class.
P.E Classmate #2: Yeah. It's her. But how... We heard that she was still said to be on the road and on tour.
P.E Classmate #3: So we all had. We all did. But she's here. By the lucky hands... She's here.

They were all with eyes gawking and staring at her with such desire and graceful intent.

JCKane JCKane

Maya looked over and seen them gawking over Macie. She wanted to say something... but it wouldn't do any good. But as she gave a slight sigh, that's when the PE teacher entered the room. It was a woman as she wore your typical gym teacher attire. She walked to the center of the gym before looking at the others.

"Ok, break it up," The teacher said to the students crowding around Macie. They looked at her before slinking back to where they were. Once they did the PE Teacher looked to them.

"Now, for those of you who are new," She said, "My name is Coach Chipper and I will be your PE instructor."

Maya looked over and seen them gawking over Macie. She wanted to say something... but it wouldn't do any good. But as she gave a slight sigh, that's when the PE teacher entered the room. It was a woman as she wore your typical gym teacher attire. She walked to the center of the gym before looking at the others.

"Ok, break it up," The teacher said to the students crowding around Macie. They looked at her before slinking back to where they were. Once they did the PE Teacher looked to them.

"Now, for those of you who are new," She said, "My name is Coach Chipper and I will be your PE instructor."

Macie looked at the Coach and just stood in attention. She didn't want to say much as she didn't want to draw excessive attention to herself. She didn't know if there'd be another incident like the one that happened in the hallway only a moment again and since she was still feeling stung about that... she didn't want to make any reason for there to be an encore moment similar to that.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (167).jpg
Macie: *Listening while just keeping rather quiet*

JCKane JCKane

Macie looked at the Coach and just stood in attention. She didn't want to say much as she didn't want to draw excessive attention to herself. She didn't know if there'd be another incident like the one that happened in the hallway only a moment again and since she was still feeling stung about that... she didn't want to make any reason for there to be an encore moment similar to that.

View attachment 458040
Macie: *Listening while just keeping rather quiet*

JCKane JCKane
Maya watched with interest, wondering what they were going to be doing. Though her last name... she wasn't related to... nah, couldn't be.

"Now," Coach Chipper said, "Our school will be participating in a special event. Three lucky students will be moving on to compete in a special tournament known as The Tournament of Champions."

This got a few people in the gym amped up. The Tournament of Champions was a special tournament that happened every so often. It was only opened to adults before now so this was a rare treat. Even Maya was getting a bit excited for it. She had even seen the last tournament and it was just awesome. She only wished she could of been apart of it.

Maya watched with interest, wondering what they were going to be doing. Though her last name... she wasn't related to... nah, couldn't be.

"Now," Coach Chipper said, "Our school will be participating in a special event. Three lucky students will be moving on to compete in a special tournament known as The Tournament of Champions."

This got a few people in the gym amped up. The Tournament of Champions was a special tournament that happened every so often. It was only opened to adults before now so this was a rare treat. Even Maya was getting a bit excited for it. She had even seen the last tournament and it was just awesome. She only wished she could of been apart of it.

Macie only listened and even though she was trying to be rather silent... as she had stuff on her mind. She couldn't help but to at least be someone excited. thinking about what it'd be like to be in a tournament of sorts.

Macie: *Thinking and curious* ...

Macie only listened and even though she was trying to be rather silent... as she had stuff on her mind. She couldn't help but to at least be someone excited. thinking about what it'd be like to be in a tournament of sorts.

Macie: *Thinking and curious* ...
"Now, for those of you who don't know about the tournament and it's rules," Coach Chipper replied, "I'll be going over them once we get outside. For now, I'll be telling each of you that failure to participate, even if you have no interest in the tournament, will not be allowed. in short, you will get a bad grade. Maybe even fail. You just have to try. Now, any questions before we head outside?"

"Now, for those of you who don't know about the tournament and it's rules," Coach Chipper replied, "I'll be going over them once we get outside. For now, I'll be telling each of you that failure to participate, even if you have no interest in the tournament, will not be allowed. in short, you will get a bad grade. Maybe even fail. You just have to try. Now, any questions before we head outside?"

Macie then felt as if she was being pushed to being in the tournament. In fear of failing the class. She didn't want to be in a tournament that much. however, she knew that perhaps trying out for one wouldn't be so bad as it was pretty exciting and would be the first thing that she was part of since being back from the Touring. So she walked over and just came out with the asking...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (145).jpg
Macie: Uh... Excuse me, Coach. I don't mean to speak out of turn or question... but I am just curious... What exactly is the tournament? What's it like? Not that i don't want in... or trying to refuse... even though i am not all that looking forward to it... but what would the tournament... include? Would there be much to be expected from those who're in it?

JCKane JCKane

Macie then felt as if she was being pushed to being in the tournament. In fear of failing the class. She didn't want to be in a tournament that much. however, she knew that perhaps trying out for one wouldn't be so bad as it was pretty exciting and would be the first thing that she was part of since being back from the Touring. So she walked over and just came out with the asking...

View attachment 458077
Macie: Uh... Excuse me, Coach. I don't mean to speak out of turn or question... but I am just curious... What exactly is the tournament? What's it like? Not that i don't want in... or trying to refuse... even though i am not all that looking forward to it... but what would the tournament... include? Would there be much to be expected from those who're in it?

JCKane JCKane
"I'll be going over most of that after we go outside," Coach Chipper replied, "However, if you are one of the three chosen to be in the tournament, you do not have to enter nor will it effect your grade. Ofcourse, you'll need parent or guardian approval to participate. If you are selected and are unable to compete when the tournament comes around, the next runner up will take your place. Any other questions?"

"I'll be going over most of that after we go outside," Coach Chipper replied, "However, if you are one of the three chosen to be in the tournament, you do not have to enter nor will it effect your grade. Ofcourse, you'll need parent or guardian approval to participate. If you are selected and are unable to compete when the tournament comes around, the next runner up will take your place. Any other questions?"

Macie smiled at the reply and rested assured. She was more comfortable then with what was being said. It made sense to her.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (141).jpg
Macie: Thank you. *Nods*

But it was not long... before her phone rang. However... she didn't get to it. She couldn't as it was time for class and there was no time to step aside. She couldn't... So she just let it go and stuck with the class.

JCKane JCKane

Macie smiled at the reply and rested assured. She was more comfortable then with what was being said. It made sense to her.

View attachment 458088
Macie: Thank you. *Nods*

But it was not long... before her phone rang. However... she didn't get to it. She couldn't as it was time for class and there was no time to step aside. She couldn't... So she just let it go and stuck with the class.

JCKane JCKane
There were a few other minor questions that the teacher addressed before finally she nodded, "Very well, with no more questions, Let's head outside," She said as she lead the way out of the gymnasium.

There were a few other minor questions that the teacher addressed before finally she nodded, "Very well, with no more questions, Let's head outside," She said as she lead the way out of the gymnasium.

Macie followed along with the class as it made way out to where the class would be said to begin.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (115).gif
Macie: *Listening to her music playing in her head to help her keep under the sense of calm*

JCKane JCKane

Macie followed along with the class as it made way out to where the class would be said to begin.

View attachment 458094
Macie: *Listening to her music playing in her head to help her keep under the sense of calm*

JCKane JCKane
The teacher lead the group outside as they soon arrived at what looked to be a raised platform. There was a set of stairs leading up to this platform ofcourse. Some of the students were in awe over it since they recognized it as being similar to the standard size and shape as that used in the Tournament of Champions.

Coach Chipper got to the platform and had the students stop on that side close by the stairs. The teacher herself, then climbed the stairs as she stood on the platform, facing the students.

The teacher lead the group outside as they soon arrived at what looked to be a raised platform. There was a set of stairs leading up to this platform ofcourse. Some of the students were in awe over it since they recognized it as being similar to the standard size and shape as that used in the Tournament of Champions.

Coach Chipper got to the platform and had the students stop on that side close by the stairs. The teacher herself, then climbed the stairs as she stood on the platform, facing the students.

Macie looked at the fact that it was a tad high up and started feeling a little dizzy. She however shook it off and made like it was just her eyes trying to make her panic.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (106).gif
Macie: *Trying to get into the practice; wanting to do what she could to just practice or participate* Okay... I guess that this is gonna be what's expected in P.E. *Shrugs* Eh... okay. Here goes.

JCKane JCKane

Macie looked at the fact that it was a tad high up and started feeling a little dizzy. She however shook it off and made like it was just her eyes trying to make her panic.

View attachment 458099
Macie: *Trying to get into the practice; wanting to do what she could to just practice or participate* Okay... I guess that this is gonna be what's expected in P.E. *Shrugs* Eh... okay. Here goes.

JCKane JCKane
The raised platform wasn't super high as it came up to their waists.

"Now, for those who don't know what the tournament will entice, I'll go ahead and go over the rules," Coach Chipper replied, "First, this is a fighting competition, but for practice matches, try to avoid the head and low blows. With that, there's only 3 ways to win... but in this class you should only be worring about one."

Coach Chipper raises up a finger.

"The first and primary way to win is to knock your opponent off this platform, both feet of your opponent must hit the ground or else he or she has not been eliminated," Coach Chipper said, "This rule has made some interesting saves in the past, including one handed back flip back onto the platform."

There were a few excited murmurs from those who knew what she was talking about. The coach then held up another finger.

"The 2nd way to win is to knock out your opponent for a 10 count," Coach Chipper said, "However, we'll be avoiding this method in class, in our practices and matches."

There was some relief from the students.

"However, in this form, the participate only has to regain consciousness in order for the 10 count to stop," Coach Chipper said before raising up a third finger.

"The third way to win is by your opponent forfeiting," Coach Chipper said, "At any time in the match, you may say "I Quit" which will signify that you are forfeiting the match. In this Class, I will only accept a forfeit if you are having a physical problem or simply aren't able to continue. Being shy and not wanting to compete will not count and if I suspect you are forfeiting for this reason, I can and will deduct points from your grade."

The teacher nods before she lowers her hand.

"Now, any questions?" She asked.

The raised platform wasn't super high as it came up to their waists.

"Now, for those who don't know what the tournament will entice, I'll go ahead and go over the rules," Coach Chipper replied, "First, this is a fighting competition, but for practice matches, try to avoid the head and low blows. With that, there's only 3 ways to win... but in this class you should only be worring about one."

Coach Chipper raises up a finger.

"The first and primary way to win is to knock your opponent off this platform, both feet of your opponent must hit the ground or else he or she has not been eliminated," Coach Chipper said, "This rule has made some interesting saves in the past, including one handed back flip back onto the platform."

There were a few excited murmurs from those who knew what she was talking about. The coach then held up another finger.

"The 2nd way to win is to knock out your opponent for a 10 count," Coach Chipper said, "However, we'll be avoiding this method in class, in our practices and matches."

There was some relief from the students.

"However, in this form, the participate only has to regain consciousness in order for the 10 count to stop," Coach Chipper said before raising up a third finger.

"The third way to win is by your opponent forfeiting," Coach Chipper said, "At any time in the match, you may say "I Quit" which will signify that you are forfeiting the match. In this Class, I will only accept a forfeit if you are having a physical problem or simply aren't able to continue. Being shy and not wanting to compete will not count and if I suspect you are forfeiting for this reason, I can and will deduct points from your grade."

The teacher nods before she lowers her hand.

"Now, any questions?" She asked.

Macie stood there gulping as she learned that she'd have to fight. She didn't want to fight. She wasn't that much of a fighter. But now she would have to and that was gonna make it hard on her...

JCKane JCKane

Macie thought about raising her hand or stepping forward. But as much as she wanted to step in... she was feeling unsure as to whether it'd be okay to just dive in or not...

JCKane JCKane
There was one or two people who raised their hands. Maya also thought about raising her hand but, she was a bit nervous... This WAS her element after all but she felt that maybe she'd be a little TOO good... and she didn't want the others to chicken out because of it...

"Ok you two," Coach Chipper said pointing at two of them, "Let's see what you got."

With that the two boys headed up onto the platform and began to 'fight' well, it was more like wrestling but wrestling was a form of combat. Coach Chipper stayed on the platform as she made sure to keep out of the way and officiate, including making sure no low blows or head blows were made.

There was one or two people who raised their hands. Maya also thought about raising her hand but, she was a bit nervous... This WAS her element after all but she felt that maybe she'd be a little TOO good... and she didn't want the others to chicken out because of it...

"Ok you two," Coach Chipper said pointing at two of them, "Let's see what you got."

With that the two boys headed up onto the platform and began to 'fight' well, it was more like wrestling but wrestling was a form of combat. Coach Chipper stayed on the platform as she made sure to keep out of the way and officiate, including making sure no low blows or head blows were made.

Macie knew that she'd have to take part in the activity. She couldn't back out. So... she just watched it as it went. Looking at the two boys fighting. Learning on as to how to fight. She however... while watching Snuck out her cell and text her attorney. What was she do? She couldn't call out. So what could she really do? What was she to do?
JCKane JCKane

Last edited:
Macie knew that she'd have to take part in the activity. She couldn't back out. So... she just watched it as it went. Looking at the two boys fighting. Learning on as to how to fight. She however... while watching Snuck out her cell and text her attorney. What was she do? She couldn't call out. So what could she really do? What was she to do?
JCKane JCKane
The two boys soon had a winner as one pushed the other off the platform. The coach nodded and asked again for any volunteers. More hands went up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back