• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Highschool Life of Maya and Macie [1x1]

Maya shakes her head.

"I don't smoke, but there are many other ways to destress," Maya said, "A relaxing bath, yoga, a massage, A trip to the spa... well, never tried that and barely count a massage or Yoga but still... There's incense and meditation. I fine Training can help destress and even exercise. Not to mention just sitting in a relaxing chair with my phone listening to your songs while..." Maya trailed off and blushed heavily from got a bit carried away. But she recovered, "... All I'm saying is there are multiple ways you can destress without resorting to smoking, drugs, or alchol."

She then remember her comment about saying they both had a fame life.

"... I'm sure any of these would help... even though I'm not really famous," Maya said, "I mean... sure I've gotten a bit of a name for myself in the local martial arts circles... but that's about it."

Macie: You're right. But Wine coolers are hardly alcohol. They're with like 2%Beer and that's so low of an account that it's more like drinking Club soda. It's nothing. I promise. But on the part of you destressing by listening to my music. It's very sweet. I'm happy to know that. *Smiles*

She was very adamant. But she was happy to know that Maya was with her. It was good knowing that she wasn't alone in this school. Macie wanted to know more but it was right then that they made it to the room. It was still waiting for the teacher. The teacher was said to be... a prodigy in math. A Whiz in the field. But the only question was... Who was it?

JCKane JCKane

Macie: You're right. But Wine coolers are hardly alcohol. They're with like 2%Beer and that's so low of an account that it's more like drinking Club soda. It's nothing. I promise. But on the part of you destressing by listening to my music. It's very sweet. I'm happy to know that. *Smiles*

She was very adamant. But she was happy to know that Maya was with her. It was good knowing that she wasn't alone in this school. Macie wanted to know more but it was right then that they made it to the room. It was still waiting for the teacher. The teacher was said to be... a prodigy in math. A Whiz in the field. But the only question was... Who was it?

JCKane JCKane
"... you know it's still illegal," Maya said but they arrived at the class and she just trailed off, "Oh... here already."

"... you know it's still illegal," Maya said but they arrived at the class and she just trailed off, "Oh... here already."

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: I know. It is illegal. I plan to stop that drinking soon. It's just getting really depressing knowing of the drinking issue being part of me. But i don't mind it. I guess it's just a de-stressor of choice if you'd be one to call it that. *Walking into the room and grabbing a seat* I wonder who the teacher is.

It was then that the teacher came and it was...

10000x10000bb17.jpg
Janet: Morning class. I'm Mrs Jackson. Your Math teacher. I first before getting started with the class... Looks like we even have a famous celebrity here too... *Waving to Macie* Hey Rising Star. Nice to see you here in class. *seeing the class cheer like mad* Class... Class... Please. Settle down. Please. This is her class too. She's here to get an education. So are you... Please take your seats. *Looking at Maya* And Good morning Maya. You're looking pretty today. Please feel free to take a seat right next to Ms. Lightfoot. We'll be getting started in just a moment. Okay? *Smiles*

JCKane JCKane

View attachment 452303
Macie: I know. It is illegal. I plan to stop that drinking soon. It's just getting really depressing knowing of the drinking issue being part of me. But i don't mind it. I guess it's just a de-stressor of choice if you'd be one to call it that. *Walking into the room and grabbing a seat* I wonder who the teacher is.

It was then that the teacher came and it was...

View attachment 452310
Janet: Morning class. I'm Mrs Jackson. Your Math teacher. I first before getting started with the class... Looks like we even have a famous celebrity here too... *Waving to Macie* Hey Rising Star. Nice to see you here in class. *seeing the class cheer like mad* Class... Class... Please. Settle down. Please. This is her class too. She's here to get an education. So are you... Please take your seats. *Looking at Maya* And Good morning Maya. You're looking pretty today. Please feel free to take a seat right next to Ms. Lightfoot. We'll be getting started in just a moment. Okay? *Smiles*

JCKane JCKane
Maya had already taken a seat next to Macie when the Teacher walked in... so, was she being sarcastic? Should she move? She shook her head... she didn't think that was the case. Nonetheless she got out her math book and notebook ready to learn.

Maya had already taken a seat next to Macie when the Teacher walked in... so, was she being sarcastic? Should she move? She shook her head... she didn't think that was the case. Nonetheless she got out her math book and notebook ready to learn.

Janet then got to her books and started the lesson. She talked about Algebra and doing statistics. Pie Charts. Showing exactly how one was done.

10000x10000bb17.jpg
Janet: *looking at the class as she was also giving the lecture* Remember that equation for Pie? 3.14 That's the fundamental start of Pie. Like for example... Let's say that you bought more than only one copy of Rising Star's Album. You'd put that # Divided by Pie and the Diameter with be the answer to that. So... let's say that *Looking at Maya* you bought 9 copies... You'd put the Price of what you paid of the CD Divided by Pie which is 3.14... Then equal it to the answer.

JCKane JCKane

Janet then got to her books and started the lesson. She talked about Algebra and doing statistics. Pie Charts. Showing exactly how one was done.

View attachment 452352
Janet: *looking at the class as she was also giving the lecture* Remember that equation for Pie? 3.14 That's the fundamental start of Pie. Like for example... Let's say that you bought more than only one copy of Rising Star's Album. You'd put that # Divided by Pie and the Diameter with be the answer to that. So... let's say that *Looking at Maya* you bought 9 copies... You'd put the Price of what you paid of the CD Divided by Pie which is 3.14... Then equal it to the answer.

JCKane JCKane
(that lesson is super confusing.)

Maya was following along.

(that lesson is super confusing.)

Maya was following along.

The lesson went on for about 15 more minutes before the teacher had them do a Pie chart on famous artists that they listen to on a daily basis. Something that was fun and very familiar as it was something Macie could relate to needless to say as she listened to a multitude of artists. All on count of her fanbase and the music she listened to consecutively.

JCKane JCKane

The lesson went on for about 15 more minutes before the teacher had them do a Pie chart on famous artists that they listen to on a daily basis. Something that was fun and very familiar as it was something Macie could relate to needless to say as she listened to a multitude of artists. All on count of her fanbase and the music she listened to consecutively.

JCKane JCKane
Maya's pie chart was a bit harder as she had a few other song but wasn't really sure who sang them. But it was a more a 90/10 split as the 10% she labeled other and the 90 she labeled Macie Lightfoot.

Maya's pie chart was a bit harder as she had a few other song but wasn't really sure who sang them. But it was a more a 90/10 split as the 10% she labeled other and the 90 she labeled Macie Lightfoot.

Macie worked on her pie charts and as she did them... She had it to where a certain percentage would go to a certain artist. 40% to her own music. 10% to Katy Perry. 10 to Lady Gaga. 10 Kylie Minogue. 20 to misc. Meaning everyone. It wasn't as though she only could say her music. but she was one to give herself a fair shake and others as well. Because she knew that outside there... she wasn't the only artist known to man. However she was trying to keep it all on the down low.

JCKane JCKane

Macie worked on her pie charts and as she did them... She had it to where a certain percentage would go to a certain artist. 40% to her own music. 10% to Katy Perry. 10 to Lady Gaga. 10 Kylie Minogue. 20 to misc. Meaning everyone. It wasn't as though she only could say her music. but she was one to give herself a fair shake and others as well. Because she knew that outside there... she wasn't the only artist known to man. However she was trying to keep it all on the down low.

JCKane JCKane
Maya half way glanced at Macie's paper to see what she put. She noticed she listened to her own music? That was interesting.

Maya half way glanced at Macie's paper to see what she put. She noticed she listened to her own music? That was interesting.

It was after class was over that...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (225).jpg
Macie: That was fun. It was... interesting and to know that a celebrity would be the teacher. That's even more surprising. Because they'd have to worry about getting bombarded by fans asking for autographs. Like me. I'm a Celeb... and yet... No one is really catching on. Other than the teacher and the Principal. *Shrugs*

JCKane JCKane

It was after class was over that...

View attachment 455277
Macie: That was fun. It was... interesting and to know that a celebrity would be the teacher. That's even more surprising. Because they'd have to worry about getting bombarded by fans asking for autographs. Like me. I'm a Celeb... and yet... No one is really catching on. Other than the teacher and the Principal. *Shrugs*

JCKane JCKane
"Maybe they're just giving you your space..." Maya said to Macie.

Macie: Or maybe the hype is just dormant and will be only begging to start. It usually happens that way. Not that i mind it. But if i get discovered here... It's gonna be a zoo. Fast.

JCKane JCKane
"Well, hopefully it's what I said..." Maya said as she wanted Macie to have some peace here in school and be treated as a normal girl. Even if to her she was anything but normal... as she was exordinary. But Maya kept that to herself.

"Well, hopefully it's what I said..." Maya said as she wanted Macie to have some peace here in school and be treated as a normal girl. Even if to her she was anything but normal... as she was exordinary. But Maya kept that to herself.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (104).gif
Macie You could just be right. Really. *Smiles*

Suddenly...

Asia Rainbow White.jpg
Asia: *Walking over to Macie* Hey... Rising star. What're you doing here? You're supposed to be out touring. However... it's a surprise to see you here. Welcome back to the boondocks.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (126).jpg
Macie: *Smiles and Giggles* Thank you. I'm just here to get a normal education. My Agent and Publicist all believed that it was the right direction for right now.

Asia: I wouldn't doubt that. I really wouldn't doubt that at all.

Suddenly Asia saw Maya and Nodded...

Asia: Hmm... Hello there. Who might you be?

JCKane JCKane

View attachment 456069
Macie You could just be right. Really. *Smiles*

Suddenly...

View attachment 456070
Asia: *Walking over to Macie* Hey... Rising star. What're you doing here? You're supposed to be out touring. However... it's a surprise to see you here. Welcome back to the boondocks.

View attachment 456072
Macie: *Smiles and Giggles* Thank you. I'm just here to get a normal education. My Agent and Publicist all believed that it was the right direction for right now.

Asia: I wouldn't doubt that. I really wouldn't doubt that at all.

Suddenly Asia saw Maya and Nodded...

Asia: Hmm... Hello there. Who might you be?

JCKane JCKane
"... I'm Maya," Maya said to Asia, "It's nice to meet you."

"... I'm Maya," Maya said to Asia, "It's nice to meet you."

Asia: Nice to meet you too. *Smiles; Winking* You know... for a normal looking girl... You're not bad. I can tell that you're a swinger. I like swinging girls. They really can move. *Walking over to Maya and surprising her with a Kiss* I like you. First time seeing you and i'm in love. You know... you attract me.

Macie: *Smiles*

Asia: Nice to meet you too. *Smiles; Winking* You know... for a normal looking girl... You're not bad. I can tell that you're a swinger. I like swinging girls. They really can move. *Walking over to Maya and surprising her with a Kiss* I like you. First time seeing you and i'm in love. You know... you attract me.

Macie: *Smiles*

Maya blushed deeply from the kiss and took a step backwards... actually tripping as she fell on her bum.

Maya blushed deeply from the kiss and took a step backwards... actually tripping as she fell on her bum.

Asia: *Gasps* Whoa... *Rushing over to help Maya up* I'm so sorry. Are you alright? *Reaching out her hand over to Maya* Grab my hand. It's okay. I got you.... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall backwards and trip.

JCKane JCKane

Asia: *Gasps* Whoa... *Rushing over to help Maya up* I'm so sorry. Are you alright? *Reaching out her hand over to Maya* Grab my hand. It's okay. I got you.... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall backwards and trip.

JCKane JCKane

"I..." Maya said her cheeks having flushed red from embareshment, "... You're not going to try and kiss me again are you?"

"I..." Maya said her cheeks having flushed red from embareshment, "... You're not going to try and kiss me again are you?"

Asia: I might. But that is just out of love and attraction. You are actually pretty cute and gorgeous. You do know that, Right?

Macie: I know it and yet... i just met her today... this morning.

Asia: That's nice... How about you go and sing something and let us two lovebirds serenade? *Chuckles* I'm kidding. But... really... You look lovely, Maya.

Macie: *Nods*

JCKane JCKane

Asia: I might. But that is just out of love and attraction. You are actually pretty cute and gorgeous. You do know that, Right?

Macie: I know it and yet... i just met her today... this morning.

Asia: That's nice... How about you go and sing something and let us two lovebirds serenade? *Chuckles* I'm kidding. But... really... You look lovely, Maya.

Macie: *Nods*

JCKane JCKane
Maya was now starting to feel a bit uneasy as she ignored her hand and got up herself, "I uh... I need to get to class," Maya said quickly dashing away down the hall.

Maya was now starting to feel a bit uneasy as she ignored her hand and got up herself, "I uh... I need to get to class," Maya said quickly dashing away down the hall.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (77).gif
Macie: *Laughing* Wow.... Asia, i guess it's true what they say... some people just can't handle stress and or being kissed on the lips. I think that you scared her off. Check on her later... I need to book to 2nd period.

JCKane JCKane

Maya eventually made it to her 2nd period class, when she got in she had a seat and tried to calm herself down a bit.

Macie had a different second period class than Maya had and went to it. It was History class and Macie figured that she did pretty good in History class.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (72).gif
Macie: I don't know what Maya's issue is. You were only like... well Flirting with her. It was just harmless. I was away from here for some time and that's apparent... but even still i can tell when a boy or girl is flirting with another.

Asia: *Sighs* It's fine, Macie. I guess that i either came off too strongly... or she's just not interested.

Macie: I don't know what got into her. She might be a little off guard. That's what it is...

Macie walked into her second period class and grabbed a seat. The entire time... she wondered how Maya was feeling. Worried about her.

JCKane JCKane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back