• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Highschool Life of Maya and Macie [1x1]

JCKane

Blessed
The School
1024px-Staples_High_School%2C_Westport%2C_CT.jpg

Metropolis High School...

City:
smallville-metropolis.png

The Halls of the Metropolis High School
hallway.jpg

were lined with Yellow lockers. But there was high gadgetry all throughout the halls. Overheads. Marquees and Everyone carried Tablets. Cellphones. Laptops. Notebooks. It was a bustling school. Active and furiously on the go. On the up&up and on the straight. No one slowed down. There was never time to. With clubs and groups... It was busy busy busy all the time. The Principal was

802Smallville0294.jpg

Tess Mercer.

This Rp is Multiple setting. It can be Fandom, Modern, Futuristic.

The Date: Sept 3rd, 2050...
City: Metropolis.
School: Metropolis High School.

7:50 AM...

The Halls were bombarded by students all crowding and making their way over to their first class after being away for the long long summer. There were some new faces that year and not many of them looked as though they were sure of where to go or what to do. It was as if they were freshly cut from their mother's cords and just tossed right into the world like a rag doll just flying aimlessly into the air. But not all were like that that. A bunch of them all looked like preppies and sturdy formed kids. Teens who were like whiz-kids with the IQ of a 100,000 page book. The multitudes of passerby's communed among one another as they passed..."Hey scott. Did you catch that foxy celeb that was hanging out at the beach during the summer?" "Yeah. I think that she goes to our school. She's sexy too. She looked like some Jpop Idol." "No way... She is just some Cover singer. Singing songs that were already sang by the thralls of those before her." "Oh my God... You kidding? Ms. Lightfoot attends here. The Singer attends here. We've got to get her autograph."

The School
1024px-Staples_High_School%2C_Westport%2C_CT.jpg

Metropolis High School...

City:
smallville-metropolis.png

The Halls of the Metropolis High School
hallway.jpg

were lined with Yellow lockers. But there was high gadgetry all throughout the halls. Overheads. Marquees and Everyone carried Tablets. Cellphones. Laptops. Notebooks. It was a bustling school. Active and furiously on the go. On the up&up and on the straight. No one slowed down. There was never time to. With clubs and groups... It was busy busy busy all the time. The Principal was

802Smallville0294.jpg

Tess Mercer.

This Rp is Multiple setting. It can be Fandom, Modern, Futuristic.

The Date: Sept 3rd, 2050...
City: Metropolis.
School: Metropolis High School.

7:50 AM...

The Halls were bombarded by students all crowding and making their way over to their first class after being away for the long long summer. There were some new faces that year and not many of them looked as though they were sure of where to go or what to do. It was as if they were freshly cut from their mother's cords and just tossed right into the world like a rag doll just flying aimlessly into the air. But not all were like that that. A bunch of them all looked like preppies and sturdy formed kids. Teens who were like whiz-kids with the IQ of a 100,000 page book. The multitudes of passerby's communed among one another as they passed..."Hey scott. Did you catch that foxy celeb that was hanging out at the beach during the summer?" "Yeah. I think that she goes to our school. She's sexy too. She looked like some Jpop Idol." "No way... She is just some Cover singer. Singing songs that were already sang by the thralls of those before her." "Oh my God... You kidding? Ms. Lightfoot attends here. The Singer attends here. We've got to get her autograph."

As they were all commuting and passing words by. A 17 year old Teenage girl was going through her locker and straightening it out for the new school year. It's been sitting in one row since the last day of the past school year. However she was gone for most of the previous school year due to travelling and going on tour. She was on tour and it was during the last summer that passed where she was told that for a while she had to dial down and get a chance at a real education. The call was due to her agent and also Publicist making the decision as it was only thus fair for the girl.

The Teenage girl: Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Macie: *Straightening up her books* Ugh... Another year. The summer was fun though. I finally had a few romantic moments with my darling Ridge. I just hope he's alright. He has to go fix his classes. They weren't the ones he wanted. *Watching as a couple books started slipping* Oh... Oh... No! *Seeing the books fall to the ground* Oh sweet mother of Seriously... Darn it... The books are out of order now... What am i gonna do now? I can't organize these the way they were before. I don't recall how i had them. *Sighs* Oh bother...

(Supporting cast is Her Roommate Joanna, her boyfriend or fiancee Ridge... Jessie, Macie T., Sora and Carly and Asia Rainbow White. Optional.)

The past summer was something for one girl by the name of Maya. For it was towards the beginning of the summer in which she lost all of her memories. All, but her name. But that wasn't the half of it as she had been found alone in a near by woods. She was taken in by a local martial arts instructor, Sensei Daisuke. There, the man had trained her in the way of martial arts and at one point, Maya competed in a few martial arts tournaments. It was still unclear as to who she really was but since education is key, she was set up to attend Metropolis High. Of course, no one there knew of her strange past. About her memory loss. They may have seen her competing in various local tournaments in which she managed to win, but that was about it.

So the first day of school started, and Maya was making her way through the halls, She kept glancing down at a slip of paper in her hands as it contained her locker number. She scanned the lockers along the wall until she spotted her locker. It was right next to another student who seemed to be busy with her locker. She wasn't sure who it was as she couldn't see her face. She stepped forward when suddenly the books in her neighbor's locker fell, spreading to the hall floor.

"... Here let me help," Maya said as she stepped forward and squatted down to help pick up the books that dropped.

The past summer was something for one girl by the name of Maya. For it was towards the beginning of the summer in which she lost all of her memories. All, but her name. But that wasn't the half of it as she had been found alone in a near by woods. She was taken in by a local martial arts instructor, Sensei Daisuke. There, the man had trained her in the way of martial arts and at one point, Maya competed in a few martial arts tournaments. It was still unclear as to who she really was but since education is key, she was set up to attend Metropolis High. Of course, no one there knew of her strange past. About her memory loss. They may have seen her competing in various local tournaments in which she managed to win, but that was about it.

So the first day of school started, and Maya was making her way through the halls, She kept glancing down at a slip of paper in her hands as it contained her locker number. She scanned the lockers along the wall until she spotted her locker. It was right next to another student who seemed to be busy with her locker. She wasn't sure who it was as she couldn't see her face. She stepped forward when suddenly the books in her neighbor's locker fell, spreading to the hall floor.

"... Here let me help," Maya said as she stepped forward and squatted down to help pick up the books that dropped.

Macie was too preoccupied to really see who was there to help. At first it seemed that she didn't really care. But it was not that. She was in fact feeling so confused as to what she should do in school after being on the road for a good amount of time and on tour. The celeb life was now all she knew moreless as it was constant up and go... all the time. No rest. Just up and out like Elvis. One would remember the Phrase being: "Elvis has left the building!" In her case... it was: "Macie has left the building!" That's what it was. Macie had to come to senses and realize that she also needed an education.

Macie came to as she saw her books all over the floor and felt as if it was gonna be a bit hopeless for her to gather them and recall how it was that she had them...

She only stopped then to see someone there lending a hand. She couldn't stop herself from being dismissive... but she was the kind who cared for all and would befriend just about anyone... Whoever it was that had a swell nature to them. Kind and or rather crafty. She looked and smiled while also starting to gather her books that which has spread all over the hall...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (76).gif
Macie: *Grabbing her books from the floor* I don't know who you are... But i really do appreciate your help. *Groans* Sweet mother of Mercy... I can't believe i tried to overstuff my arms with all these books. I should have paid attention. My books are all scattered and i can't tell how i even had them... Darn it... This is gonna take me forever in organizing them. *Sighs*

JCKane JCKane

Maya smiled as she picked up the books, "Oh it's fine," Maya said, "I have mine in order of my class schedule..." Maya indicated her backpack which had her books in it as she stood up with some of the books as she looked at just who she was talking too... and she froze. Her cheeks turning red in embarrassment as she did. That was Macie... Macie Lightfoot! She couldn't believe it.

Maya smiled as she picked up the books, "Oh it's fine," Maya said, "I have mine in order of my class schedule..." Maya indicated her backpack which had her books in it as she stood up with some of the books as she looked at just who she was talking too... and she froze. Her cheeks turning red in embarrassment as she did. That was Macie... Macie Lightfoot! She couldn't believe it.

Macie tilted her head a little in confusion as she was hearing the girl talk about how she had her books set. She didn't even know what to really think on what the girl was getting at... but she listened and then nodded.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).gif
Macie: Wow... That'd be a bit confusing for me... i suppose as i went by usual color. That's usually how i go by... I just... never really done it any other way. *Looking at the books and then at the girl* Who are you? If i'm gonna be having to express thanks... i should know who it is that helped me. I'm friendly. Love everyone... But after being on the road for so long... i'm a little unsure as lately people out there have been just wanting me for facetime or constant interviews. Ugh... God... i hate constant interviews. They just expect too much from you. then if you're not on track with them and aren't looking... they'd twist the words around just to make things more than what they sound.

JCKane JCKane

Maya nods her head as her shyness was starting to kick in a bit from who this was, "I uh... I'm Maya..." Maya said, "... And.. I know who you are... I've got all your songs on my phone." She was being stupid a bit... Macie didn't want to hear about that. She was just a normal girl... cute.. normal.... Ok stop Maya... you're being embarrassing.

Maya nods her head as her shyness was starting to kick in a bit from who this was, "I uh... I'm Maya..." Maya said, "... And.. I know who you are... I've got all your songs on my phone." She was being stupid a bit... Macie didn't want to hear about that. She was just a normal girl... cute.. normal.... Ok stop Maya... you're being embarrassing.

Macie listened to what the girl said and smiled. She didn't know that she'd encounter a fan right then. But knowing that now she was speaking with one... It made her want to blush.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (65).gif
Macie: Well... It is nice to meet you, Maya. I'm Macie. Macie M. Lightfoot. But just Macie will do. I am pleased to know that you happen to have all my songs on your phone. I also thank you for helping with clearing this mess. I can't believe that i lost grip of the books. I usually am so careful. If this was a different reality... I'd be a battler. I wouldn't be such a klutz. But here... I'm just a total ditz. Sad. With the celeb life... i'm new... but happen to know what to do moreless. And i should be having to be a bit lost on things. But i'm not. However... this kinda stuff i'm all in... i used to do this stuff almost effortlessly. And i have trouble. It's so mixed up. Talk about a crazy role reversal.

Macie was feeling as if she could be like a friend to Maya. She didn't even know her... just her name. But she was looking like she could really be like either a friend or a mentor... One or the two.

JCKane JCKane

Macie listened to what the girl said and smiled. She didn't know that she'd encounter a fan right then. But knowing that now she was speaking with one... It made her want to blush.

View attachment 450983
Macie: Well... It is nice to meet you, Maya. I'm Macie. Macie M. Lightfoot. But just Macie will do. I am pleased to know that you happen to have all my songs on your phone. I also thank you for helping with clearing this mess. I can't believe that i lost grip of the books. I usually am so careful. If this was a different reality... I'd be a battler. I wouldn't be such a klutz. But here... I'm just a total ditz. Sad. With the celeb life... i'm new... but happen to know what to do moreless. And i should be having to be a bit lost on things. But i'm not. However... this kinda stuff i'm all in... i used to do this stuff almost effortlessly. And i have trouble. It's so mixed up. Talk about a crazy role reversal.

Macie was feeling as if she could be like a friend to Maya. She didn't even know her... just her name. But she was looking like she could really be like either a friend or a mentor... One or the two.

JCKane JCKane
Maya gives a slight nod as she listened to Macie. "Well, this is all totally new to me," Maya said, "I just enrolled to this school over the summer. During the summer, my primary focus was Martial Arts... Even competed in some local tournaments."

Maya gives a slight nod as she listened to Macie. "Well, this is all totally new to me," Maya said, "I just enrolled to this school over the summer. During the summer, my primary focus was Martial Arts... Even competed in some local tournaments."

Macie stood there hearing about what Maya was saying and heard as she said that she just enrolled into the school over the past Summer. It was surprising to know that she'd be like a newbie to Metropolis high. It was rather endearing in a sort of uncanny way...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (75).gif
Macie: Really? I wouldn't have guessed. You... Martial arts? I wouldn't really see you being in that. You don't look it to me. But that's just me. To me... i don't know. Perhaps a cook. Or a glee club attendee. But Martial arts? That... i could say. I really don't know... For someone to be into Martial arts... It'd eventually tear up the person's body. hurting themselves. *Shaking her head* That would hurt too much... Especially if it was just for fun or for a hobby. I Myself... couldn't do that. Not for the sake of trying.. but i wouldn't be able to do it. I couldn't.

JCKane JCKane

Macie stood there hearing about what Maya was saying and heard as she said that she just enrolled into the school over the past Summer. It was surprising to know that she'd be like a newbie to Metropolis high. It was rather endearing in a sort of uncanny way...

View attachment 450995
Macie: Really? I wouldn't have guessed. You... Martial arts? I wouldn't really see you being in that. You don't look it to me. But that's just me. To me... i don't know. Perhaps a cook. Or a glee club attendee. But Martial arts? That... i could say. I really don't know... For someone to be into Martial arts... It'd eventually tear up the person's body. hurting themselves. *Shaking her head* That would hurt too much... Especially if it was just for fun or for a hobby. I Myself... couldn't do that. Not for the sake of trying.. but i wouldn't be able to do it. I couldn't.

JCKane JCKane
Cook? Maya hadn't thought about giving that a try. She never knew, it could be something she normally did. But then Macie talked about her self and Martial Arts.

"Honestly, I started it up because I was both Curious... and I wanted a way to protect myself," Maya said, "One thing lead to another and Sensei suggested I check out a local tournament. Ofcourse, I'm still in training." She then paused as one of the things that was bothering her, "But uh... What's Glee club?"

Cook? Maya hadn't thought about giving that a try. She never knew, it could be something she normally did. But then Macie talked about her self and Martial Arts.

"Honestly, I started it up because I was both Curious... and I wanted a way to protect myself," Maya said, "One thing lead to another and Sensei suggested I check out a local tournament. Ofcourse, I'm still in training." She then paused as one of the things that was bothering her, "But uh... What's Glee club?"

Macie couldn't help but to turn stoneface for a second before chuckling...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: *Pauses* You're... kidding, Right? You never heard about Glee Club? Ever? *Laughs* I see that some things really do stay the same. Glee club is like choir. But instead... it's each member in the club feeling to sing. A glee club is a musical group or choir group, historically of male voices but also of female or mixed voices, which traditionally specializes in the singing of short songs—glees—by trios or quartets. That's practically what it is... I might be off on that... but i suspect that you'd be perfect for that.

JCKane JCKane

Macie couldn't help but to turn stoneface for a second before chuckling...

View attachment 451021
Macie: *Pauses* You're... kidding, Right? You never heard about Glee Club? Ever? *Laughs* I see that some things really do stay the same. Glee club is like choir. But instead... it's each member in the club feeling to sing. A glee club is a musical group or choir group, historically of male voices but also of female or mixed voices, which traditionally specializes in the singing of short songs—glees—by trios or quartets. That's practically what it is... I might be off on that... but i suspect that you'd be perfect for that.

JCKane JCKane
Maya felt a little embarehsed for not knowing what Glee Club was...with Macie's reaction anyways. Still, she hadn't really decided if she wanted people to even know about her memory loss... None of the people there at school would know who she was... the officers on that case had said that she wasn't from around here... so for now she just wanted to fit in.

However, she then heard what Glee Club was and chuckled nervously, "I don't know about that, "Maya said at Macie's purposal that Maya would do good in Glee Club, "... I don't really like singing in-front of people... It's hard to even speak in front of crowds, especially cameras...." Maya shuddered at the thought of it.

Maya felt a little embarehsed for not knowing what Glee Club was...with Macie's reaction anyways. Still, she hadn't really decided if she wanted people to even know about her memory loss... None of the people there at school would know who she was... the officers on that case had said that she wasn't from around here... so for now she just wanted to fit in.

However, she then heard what Glee Club was and chuckled nervously, "I don't know about that, "Maya said at Macie's purposal that Maya would do good in Glee Club, "... I don't really like singing in-front of people... It's hard to even speak in front of crowds, especially cameras...." Maya shuddered at the thought of it.

Macie tilted her head and looked at Maya with a sense of puzzlement. She hadn't realized that Maya was more shy than anyone else.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (65).gif
Macie: You really are a shy one... aren't you? Rats... You know... You happen to remind me of myself when you mention it that way. I used to be the shy one. But that was... i supposed, A couple years ago. Yeah... back when i was this girl who was known as a nasal sounding weirdo. *Shaking her head* It doesn't sound good. But, You know what... It's not all that bad. Not really. It just will take some time to get used to is all.

Macie was being very straight with Maya. She knew the issues that were going on... when being shy was involved. It just was like as though you felt as if the whole world was so against you. Not letting you fit in. Macie knew. She once was that person who had gone through that. Each time... it was just the same.

But she didn't get to think about it much as someone was coming over from down the hall...

JCKane JCKane

Macie tilted her head and looked at Maya with a sense of puzzlement. She hadn't realized that Maya was more shy than anyone else.

View attachment 451696
Macie: You really are a shy one... aren't you? Rats... You know... You happen to remind me of myself when you mention it that way. I used to be the shy one. But that was... i supposed, A couple years ago. Yeah... back when i was this girl who was known as a nasal sounding weirdo. *Shaking her head* It doesn't sound good. But, You know what... It's not all that bad. Not really. It just will take some time to get used to is all.

Macie was being very straight with Maya. She knew the issues that were going on... when being shy was involved. It just was like as though you felt as if the whole world was so against you. Not letting you fit in. Macie knew. She once was that person who had gone through that. Each time... it was just the same.

But she didn't get to think about it much as someone was coming over from down the hall...

JCKane JCKane
Maya had no idea about those things about Macie. Ofcourse, the only Macie she knew of was from the stardom. But it was a bit nice to know. She was about to say something as well when she noticed Macie's attention shift to someone walking down the hall, thus Maya looked that way as well, curious as to who it was.

Maya had no idea about those things about Macie. Ofcourse, the only Macie she knew of was from the stardom. But it was a bit nice to know. She was about to say something as well when she noticed Macie's attention shift to someone walking down the hall, thus Maya looked that way as well, curious as to who it was.

It was Principal Mercer...

808Smallville1160.jpg

Principal Mercer: *Walking over to Macie* Well... if it isn't our famous celeb from the glitz on high. Macie, It's good to see you're looking well. You doing okay?

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-7-jpg.432778

Macie: *Smiles at the Principal* Oh... Hey Tess. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just getting my things all put in line. New school year... New classes. I'm sure that i have Math first. Although... i can't seem to find my math book here. It's somehow missing.

Principal Mercer: Hmm... you sure that you weren't robbed during the summer? *Grins* There's been people breaking in here during the summer. Trying to pull childish little pranks. But... they fortunately were first timers so they were escorted home and the punishment was minimal. But... If you're in need of a Math book... You can get your Math teacher to issue you a replacement one. *Spotting Maya* Well... Hello there. You plan on going to class sometime soon or is our famous celeb here the prime choice for Education?

Macie: It's okay. She can stay. She's not bugging me. Honest. I believe that she's got the same first period... as me. *Smiles*

JCKane JCKane

Last edited:
It was Principal Mercer...

808Smallville1160.jpg

Principal Mercer: *Walking over to Macie* Well... if it isn't our famous celeb from the glitz on high. Macie, It's good to see you're looking well. You doing okay?

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-7-jpg.432778

Macie: *Smiles at the Principal* Oh... Hey Tess. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just getting my things all put in line. New school year... New classes. I'm sure that i have Math first. Although... i can't seem to find my math book here. It's somehow missing.

Principal Mercer: Hmm... you sure that you weren't robbed during the summer? *Grins* There's been people breaking in here during the summer. Trying to pull childish little pranks. But... they fortunately were first timers so they were escorted home and the punishment was minimal. But... If you're in need of a Math book... You can get your Math teacher to issue you a replacement one. *Spotting Maya* Well... Hello there. You plan on going to class sometime soon or is our famous celeb here the prime choice for Education?

Macie: It's okay. She can stay. She's not bugging me. Honest. I believe that she's got the same first period... as me. *Smiles*

JCKane JCKane

Maya saw that it was the school principal and she just sort of stood there listening. She was still a tad shy. She mentioned not being in class as she quickly checked the clock. Was she late? She just got here after all.

"I uh... no ma'am," Maya said, "I... was just chatting as I was heading to my locker."

Maya saw that it was the school principal and she just sort of stood there listening. She was still a tad shy. She mentioned not being in class as she quickly checked the clock. Was she late? She just got here after all.

"I uh... no ma'am," Maya said, "I... was just chatting as I was heading to my locker."

Macie smiled at the Principal and asked if there were any Clubs to get into for the semester.

821Smallville0014.jpg

Principal Mercer: *Chuckles* You're serious, Right? Macie... You're like a celeb. Treasured. You would be likely suited best for Glee Club and Drama club. The Glee club this year's got some hefty new faces just coming from the alley and cauldron. You could always go do that. There's also a Club this year that's just taking off. Cooking club. They managed to bring it back.

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-13-jpg.432875

Macie: Glee Club would be amazing. I wouldn't mind doing that. Just hope that i don't get asked to show off my status as a Famous singer. I don't want it to make the others self conscious. It just wouldn't be nice for that to happen. Cooking i could do. I always did want to get into that.

821Smallville0549.jpg

Principal Mercer: Then i would kindly be suggesting that you see on signing up today. There are people already signing up for the cooking club. And there aren't many seats. *Looking at Maya* I would hope that you join one of the clubs as well. But... Given that you're with Macie... Maybe some of her pep will rub off on you. *Pauses* Wait... Wait... *Suddenly pulling out her tablet and looking at the Student roster of School attendees; Looking at the list of students* Maya... Maya... *Finding the name* Ah. Here we are. Maya ???. I thought so. Either way... Seeing that since you're clearly with Macie Melody Lightfoot... our school's favored rising star. You'll be with a footing. Not that you can't land on your paws and claw your own path. But as a transfer student. No... Scratch that. You're not a transfer student. But you're definitely a new face... One who's crossed path with this school's very own celebrity. How lucky for you. You're clearly gonna need a mentor. So... If Macie's up to the status quo of being that Mentor... You'll pearl up pretty well before your first week here concludes. Although we have no record of your last name. Gonna be hard to send out a report card to you without a last name. *Grins*

Macie: *Nods* I see. Thank you, Principal Mercer. *Looking at the time* Oh no... I'm late.

Principal Mercer: *Shaking her head* No you're not. *Writing up a couple of passes* You'll be alright.

A second later...

Principal Mercer: *Handing over the passes* Take these passes and just hand them to the teacher. If he has a problem with it... he can come see me about it. You have a good first day back from the excesses of Glam and fame. If you happen to need anything at all... My door's always open. Okay?

Macie: *Smiles* Thank you... I'll be okay though. But if i need anything... I'll come and see you.

As Soon as the Principal was out from view...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-50-jpg.432890

Macie: *Shaking her head* Sweet mother of gosh! How am i gonna keep the fame and fortune to the side if everyone will notice me and not just see me as one of them but this a celeb? *Groans* What'll i do?

Macie looked at Maya and kinda smiled but just briefly as she felt as if she was being given curb service and special treatment. This was not what she was looking for. She just wanted a chance at a normal school life. How was she ever gonna get that if everyone attentively knew who she was and what she looked like moreless?

JCKane JCKane

Last edited:
Macie smiled at the Principal and asked if there were any Clubs to get into for the semester.

821Smallville0014.jpg

Principal Mercer: *Chuckles* You're serious, Right? Macie... You're like a celeb. Treasured. You would be likely suited best for Glee Club and Drama club. The Glee club this year's got some hefty new faces just coming from the alley and cauldron. You could always go do that. There's also a Club this year that's just taking off. Cooking club. They managed to bring it back.

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-13-jpg.432875

Macie: Glee Club would be amazing. I wouldn't mind doing that. Just hope that i don't get asked to show off my status as a Famous singer. I don't want it to make the others self conscious. It just wouldn't be nice for that to happen. Cooking i could do. I always did want to get into that.

821Smallville0549.jpg

Principal Mercer: Then i would kindly be suggesting that you see on signing up today. There are people already signing up for the cooking club. And there aren't many seats. *Looking at Maya* I would hope that you join one of the clubs as well. But... Given that you're with Macie... Maybe some of her pep will rub off on you. *Pauses* Wait... Wait... *Suddenly pulling out her tablet and looking at the Student roster of School attendees; Looking at the list of students* Maya... Maya... *Finding the name* Ah. Here we are. Maya ???. I thought so. Either way... Seeing that since you're clearly with Macie Melody Lightfoot... our school's favored rising star. You'll be with a footing. Not that you can't land on your paws and claw your own path. But as a transfer student. No... Scratch that. You're not a transfer student. But you're definitely a new face... One who's crossed path with this school's very own celebrity. How lucky for you. You're clearly gonna need a mentor. So... If Macie's up to the status quo of being that Mentor... You'll pearl up pretty well before your first week here concludes. Although we have no record of your last name. Gonna be hard to send out a report card to you without a last name. *Grins*

Macie: *Nods* I see. Thank you, Principal Mercer. *Looking at the time* Oh no... I'm late.

Principal Mercer: *Shaking her head* No you're not. *Writing up a couple of passes* You'll be alright.

A second later...

Principal Mercer: *Handing over the passes* Take these passes and just hand them to the teacher. If he has a problem with it... he can come see me about it. You have a good first day back from the excesses of Glam and fame. If you happen to need anything at all... My door's always open. Okay?

Macie: *Smiles* Thank you... I'll be okay though. But if i need anything... I'll come and see you.

As Soon as the Principal was out from view...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-50-jpg.432890

Macie: *Shaking her head* Sweet mother of gosh! How am i gonna keep the fame and fortune to the side if everyone will notice me and not just see me as one of them but this a celeb? *Groans* What'll i do?

Macie looked at Maya and kinda smiled but just briefly as she felt as if she was being given curb service and special treatment. This was not what she was looking for. She just wanted a chance at a normal school life. How was she ever gonna get that if everyone attentively knew who she was and what she looked like moreless?

JCKane JCKane
Maya blushed a bit about the Principal trying to set Macie up as her mentor. But, Her report card? didn't her sensei already get that all taken care of? Or was that a jab at her not knowing who she is... She sighed but glanced at the clock. Late? That didn't make any sense, she got here on time and hadn't stopped to talk to Macie for that long. But it was, what it was... already starting the new school day as tardy... or at least having an excuse which... how was she late.

She then turned to Macie, "Uh... so you said we have the same first class... do you mind helping me find out where it's at?"

Maya blushed a bit about the Principal trying to set Macie up as her mentor. But, Her report card? didn't her sensei already get that all taken care of? Or was that a jab at her not knowing who she is... She sighed but glanced at the clock. Late? That didn't make any sense, she got here on time and hadn't stopped to talk to Macie for that long. But it was, what it was... already starting the new school day as tardy... or at least having an excuse which... how was she late.

She then turned to Macie, "Uh... so you said we have the same first class... do you mind helping me find out where it's at?"

Macie looked at Maya and smiled...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (79).jpg
Macie: Maya, I would be okay to show you where it is. I may have been away for a while due to all the touring. But i still remember how this school is. *Smiles* I'd be happy on showing you. And don't worry about the principal. She's known to be a rather hard cookie. But that's because she likes to see people rise to the challenge. Trust me. She's pretty cool. Once you get to know Tess Mercer... You start to really understand how she is. She's sweet to a fault but is very fair. Never asking for more than what she believes you can really handle.

A Minute later...

Macie: *With her books* Come on, Maya. Let's say we get to class. I'm a celeb in means of a normal life... or some chance at one. Don't want to start it with being late for class... Right? *Giggles a little*

JCKane JCKane

Macie looked at Maya and smiled...

View attachment 452265
Macie: Maya, I would be okay to show you where it is. I may have been away for a while due to all the touring. But i still remember how this school is. *Smiles* I'd be happy on showing you. And don't worry about the principal. She's known to be a rather hard cookie. But that's because she likes to see people rise to the challenge. Trust me. She's pretty cool. Once you get to know Tess Mercer... You start to really understand how she is. She's sweet to a fault but is very fair. Never asking for more than what she believes you can really handle.

A Minute later...

Macie: *With her books* Come on, Maya. Let's say we get to class. I'm a celeb in means of a normal life... or some chance at one. Don't want to start it with being late for class... Right? *Giggles a little*

JCKane JCKane
"Right," Maya said with a slight blush. She couldn't believe who she was with right now. But she let Macie lead the way.

"Right," Maya said with a slight blush. She couldn't believe who she was with right now. But she let Macie lead the way.

Macie lead the way and since the class was at the end of the hall a ways... bit in straight distance...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (76).gif
Macie: Maya, i got to tell you though that while touring... i've kinda dove down and secretly started drinking wine. It's not a bad thing... but because of all the traveling... All the stress... Ugh... It's got me really hussy at times. So...if i happen to sound snappy. don't think it's at you. It's not. I just have had a very long tour and with all the pressures going on... It kinda got on to me pretty harshly at points.

Macie was feeling very embarrassed on admitting her slight minor drinking issue. But as one would know... When you are one like her... One who came a long way from being one who was an outcast... to someone who's famous in the world before her time... before her years... It can be pretty hectic. At least Macie didn't go for the tobacco route. Not that she would... it wasn't her and she made no beef to herself that she'd never be caught dead doing as such.

JCKane JCKane

Macie lead the way and since the class was at the end of the hall a ways... bit in straight distance...

View attachment 452268
Macie: Maya, i got to tell you though that while touring... i've kinda dove down and secretly started drinking wine. It's not a bad thing... but because of all the traveling... All the stress... Ugh... It's got me really hussy at times. So...if i happen to sound snappy. don't think it's at you. It's not. I just have had a very long tour and with all the pressures going on... It kinda got on to me pretty harshly at points.

Macie was feeling very embarrassed on admitting her slight minor drinking issue. But as one would know... When you are one like her... One who came a long way from being one who was an outcast... to someone who's famous in the world before her time... before her years... It can be pretty hectic. At least Macie didn't go for the tobacco route. Not that she would... it wasn't her and she made no beef to herself that she'd never be caught dead doing as such.

JCKane JCKane
"Drinking's a nasty habit..." Maya said, "... I'm sure there's other ways you could destress than that... right?"

"Drinking's a nasty habit..." Maya said, "... I'm sure there's other ways you could destress than that... right?"

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (30).gif
Macie: Maya, That'd be Smoking which would be the nasty habit and i can tell you that if i ever do that... I better be dead. I Ugh! Smoking. That's got Emphysema and lung cancer... Copd and the whole... written all over it and that is just not me. Not me at all. *Looking back at Maya* You don't do that... Do you? Not that i'd blame. The fame life we must deal with... It's just so heinous... that even if we took a long break from all of it... It'd still be just stressing and so annoying. I'm only on my first day back and already it's stressing. All because i'm having to get back into the school life. I forgot all about the life of school because of the touring. The touring is so... UGH! God i hate touring. I wouldn't mind it if wasn't so hectic and demanding. But... just when you get one thing done... it throws in more behind it. It's like they want to own your soul.

JCKane JCKane

View attachment 452280
Macie: Maya, That'd be Smoking which would be the nasty habit and i can tell you that if i ever do that... I better be dead. I Ugh! Smoking. That's got Emphysema and lung cancer... Copd and the whole... written all over it and that is just not me. Not me at all. *Looking back at Maya* You don't do that... Do you? Not that i'd blame. The fame life we must deal with... It's just so heinous... that even if we took a long break from all of it... It'd still be just stressing and so annoying. I'm only on my first day back and already it's stressing. All because i'm having to get back into the school life. I forgot all about the life of school because of the touring. The touring is so... UGH! God i hate touring. I wouldn't mind it if wasn't so hectic and demanding. But... just when you get one thing done... it throws in more behind it. It's like they want to own your soul.

JCKane JCKane
Maya shakes her head.

"I don't smoke, but there are many other ways to destress," Maya said, "A relaxing bath, yoga, a massage, A trip to the spa... well, never tried that and barely count a massage or Yoga but still... There's incense and meditation. I fine Training can help destress and even exercise. Not to mention just sitting in a relaxing chair with my phone listening to your songs while..." Maya trailed off and blushed heavily from got a bit carried away. But she recovered, "... All I'm saying is there are multiple ways you can destress without resorting to smoking, drugs, or alchol."

She then remember her comment about saying they both had a fame life.

"... I'm sure any of these would help... even though I'm not really famous," Maya said, "I mean... sure I've gotten a bit of a name for myself in the local martial arts circles... but that's about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back