• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The High School Redemption

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
The High School Redemption

The Situation...

In the year 2050, science has moved light years ahead of what we had in 2017. A big part of the advancement is the great ability of medicine to reverse the age of people. Through research in gene therapy and biology, science has enabled mankind to experience one of the greatest gifts that can be given among adults: The Fountain of Youth. The "Teen Vaccine".

The Teen Vaccine is simple: You get vaccinated, and somehow all the cells in your body become 9 years younger. So those who were 25 years old become biologically 16 years old.

However, widespread use of this vaccine is not only nonexistent, it's also untested. They've only tested it on rats, in fact...

Being that the science department of the United States has a lot in budget, they decided to secretly test on everyday humans. For a period of two years the science department will invest on the livelihood of its test subjects, providing room and board for them and even their everyday entertainment. They will invest on YOU by giving you the vaccine and start all over again in high school...

The goal of the experiment is to see whether or not the wisdom and the mental powers of a grown adult will retain itself after the vaccine makes a young person out of them.

You are one of these test subjects. You're 25 years old and have experienced a lot in life. But deep down, you want to change a few things if time allowed it. Now is your opportunity.

Welcome back to High School...

(If you are interested in this roleplay, message me AND post here. Thanks.)

Hello, I already messaged you so i'll just keep my eye out for any updates this thread gets. I hope we can get this rp off the ground.

Lara6 Lara6 Dak Dak NessaChan~ NessaChan~ KingofAesir KingofAesir

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in roleplaying as one of the teachers. You will have your student character to roleplay with, PLUS roleplay as a teacher too. There would be no CS requirement as a teacher...

If in fact you want to roleplay as a teacher, what subject would you want to teach? Keep in mind that I am assuming the role of a PE teacher. You can be a PE teacher as well. That will be with the assumption that there will be more than one PE teacher in the campus, which is not only reasonable, but also expected. But there are limits to that...

I'd be up for playing a teacher too, although I was thinking more on the subjects on history or maybe literature?

I'm not sure if I would be able to handle two characters but if you're in desperate need for more teachers, I can fill in the role.

are we starting soon? not to like be rude or anything its just... yeah

Interested.
This is such an original idea (at least that I've seen here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back