The Hidden Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rias smiled putting her hand on his. "this bar is for us, we'll be safe here" she smiled "I frequent it quite a lot actually" she smiled "Julian I've missed you, tell me how have you been?"

Lily glared and shook her head. "why keep that a secret, it's such a stupid thing to keep secret" she looked up at Dominic, his long white hair reminded her of October's. "I want to know more, I'm tired of everything, and everyone" her eyes were turning red again.

He shook his head, "Don't ask me I'm not the one who turned you and seemed to have left you on your own..." why someone would turn  a vampire and leave them to fend for their own was beyond him especially with a hunter on the loose. He sighed, "Come with me to my castle and I will answer what I can. You can even work on training with blood magic."

He smiled at her, "I've been fairly good, not a day goes by that you don't fill my thoughts." 

Lily shook her head "you have a castle too?" she sighed "she had a castle too, is that like a vampire thing?" she scratched the back of her head. "she didn't leave me, I ran from her castle, the more I learn the more I don't like about any of this."

Rias smiled "well I'm here now" she looked around "did you want something to drink?"

Dom shook his head, "I wouldn't know...but it's up to you on whether or no you take me up on the offer to try and work with blood magic. I don't offer such things lightly so keep that in mind." 

Julian shook his head, "No not really..." he placed his hand over hers sending her energy, "what I want is to feed from you and you from me even if it isn't sexual."

Lily looked up at him, she did want to learn more about this blood magic. "didn't you want to find your daughter?" she tilted her head "I do want to learn more but I think family is more important is it not?"

Rias' eyes fluttered and she smiled "not sexual huh?" she shook her head "that's not what you just sent me" she got up and walked to him, pulling his chair out so she could swing her leg over him straddling him "if all I'm allowed to be sexual is with you, and your telling me you don't want me?" she kissed his neck slowly going around his neck. 

Ruby smiled kissing him back before closing her eyes and tracking his brothers essence again. The red butterfly appeared leading the way.

He shook his head, "She is being stubborn so she will have to learn the rest on her own if she wishes to be on her own."

He wrapped his hands around her, pressing her against him, "I never said I didn't want you but this isn't really the place for it." He said sending her just how much he wanted her.

Hiro took her hand and smiled calmly at her " I'm very happy that I met you Ruby. " he looked at her following the butterfly with her " once everything's done and we find my brother.. I hope we can have peace away from your father and we can have a great life together 

She shook her head, "I doubt my father will try anything like that again. I think I made it pretty clear that I liked you and you are very important to me."

Lily nodded "okay then" she smirked "well then I guess there is nothing better to do than head to your castle"  

Rias' eyes fluttered getting his feelings she looked around and unstraddled him, she took his hand leading him through a door and upstairs to a room, once in the room she shut the door, and threw Julian down on the couch. "does this suit us better?"

@RacingBloodWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
He turned, "Follow me...once we get to the castle I'm going to sleep for a bit you're free to roam or sleep. Once I wake, your training will begin that is if you want to try and learn." He said walking ahead of her. A dark castle appeared ahead of them, he cut into his palm and placed it on an invisible barrier. It opened up, "You may go through."

He smirked and pulled her down on top of him, "Much better!" He kissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her.

"I don't plan on going anywhere..." she said leaning up and kissing him.

Lily walked with him, once they got to the barrier, she put her hand up, she was curious if she could still sense magic. She was happy she could tell it was there. Lily walked through the barrier looking around, the castle here was much darker than October's castle.

Rias smiled and straddled him once more and kissed his neck. She then went up to his face, within an inch and started to take his energy, he eyes were glowing.

Hiro smiled happily and continued to walk with her. Filling the butterfly that was leading them to his brother. He looked straight ahead after a few hours passing " it feel like he doesn't want to be found 

Ruby nodded, "I know using not only your power from your blood but my tracker...we should have come across him by now...it's like he went in circles..." she said with a slight frown. "Is there any reason why he wouldn't want you to find him, your brother's after all."

A man walked up, "Master...you have returned welcome back. Did you get Lady Ruby?" The man asked bowing slightly to Dominic. Dom shook his head, "No I didn't but I did come across a newly turned vampire. Can you show her to a room Val..." Val nodded. "Would you please follow me Miss." He said turning his red eyes to the girl.

20161231_023942-BlendCollage.jpg

Julian took his energy as Rias took hers. He ran his hand up and down her body and smiled. He had missed this, a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiro shook his head looking down " i guess there must be a huge reason.. I guess I just should be patient and way til he comes to me " he sighed and looked over at her " thanks for helping me love.. " he kissed her deeply

She kissed him back, "Well on the bright side you aren't alone while waiting for him." She said with a soft smile.

She smiled wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing him deeply, "I am as well." She said as she slowly pulled back.

Hiro looked at her " so is there anything you like to do Ruby? " he asked since he decided to just wait for his brother to come to him 

Lily looked Val up and down, and followed after him. "Val is it? how long as you been here?"

Rias and Julian spent hours together. Rias kissed Julian. "Julian what have you been up to on your travels?" she smiled

Val nodded to her, "It's been about two years since Master Dominic found me and healed me I was almost dead. So I'm in his debut and service until he no longer requires it. Do you mind if I get your name?" 

Julian sighed, "Just here and there..." he said with a shrug, "what about you?"

Dom walked inside and went straight to his room. He collapsed onto his bed,

Lily looked around the halls of the castle as they walked. "My name is Lily" she turned back to look at him. "so are you a vampire like he is?" she tilted her head. She wasn't good at telling what creatures people were. 

Rias smiled "same I guess, I mean I ran into a hunter, but everything turned out okay." she rubbed his chest, playing with him. 

Val shifted to his lion form, "Demonic lion shifter at your service, Lily." He shook his black mane and stretched, "Are you tired from walking? I can give you a ride if you wish."

"No new energy exploring??" He asked with a questionkng brow and a smirk.

Lily watched him transform, she never seen anything like it before. "no I'm okay. I don't like being touched so I tend to stay away from others." she glared and turned away.

Rias smiled "yes I've tried other energies, and thanks to you they all have lived to see another day" she smirked "I had to, otherwise I'd die, I can't go that long without feeding you know." 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back