The Hidden Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom shrugged, with a snap of his fingers the dogs changed into a spear. "Depends, what training have you done and I mean in general child not with blood magic, I know you level in that skill..."

Lily watched the dogs change, they were only part of blood magic interesting. "I learned very little ninja training, I didn't do well with physical combat, as a human I also studied as a witch, I excelled at all forms of magic, I never found a spell I couldn't do." she shrugged "but I never had much physical strength"

He smiled as she said she was good with magic, "So you have a strong willed mind?" He asked, it could greatly help her train the blood magic, but she would need to learn a bit with close combat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily nodded "yeah even ninja training, using Chakra I learned everything first try. my teachers said it was very rare and well" she scratched the back of her head "I didn't have a lot of time to train before my life changed but ever since becoming a vampire I haven't been able to do a basic levitating spell"

He chuckled feeling a bit of sympathy for the young girl. "I've been a vampire my whole life I never went through the change, but I do know that when you do your whole being changes and you have to adjust to the wave length kind." He snapped his fingers once more and the spear turned to a dragon. "I'll give you a hit blood magic is all about your mind and how much power or blood you wish to use." 

Lily tilted her head, she wanted to use blood magic with ease like she did with magic when she was human. She watched him change the spear into a dragon. "so once I create something out of blood how you I keep it going, make it stay so it doesn't turn back into liquid again?" she thought about the kunai from earlier it didn't stay in that form, and she needed it to if she ever wanted to learn to fight

"With your mind child, it takes your will and mind." He said the dragon vanished from the air. Dom sighed, "Use your will power and mind to create whatever you can think of and to keep said object solid."

Lily put her wrist to her mouth and bit it, making herself bleed. She willed the blood to once again turn into a kunai. It was the only weapon she was familiar with, so it suited her well. She spun it around in her hand, it seemed solid enough to be real. Her wrist was already healing, so she wasn't bleeding anymore. 

Rias shook her head "Julian don't let your father control you. let your human side out, it's a part of you." she put her hand to his cheek, she wanted him to be happy.

((if you don't consider this topic dead we should have everyone meet up))

Hiro looked at Ruby and smiled taking her hand into his. Softly rubbing his thumb along hers he started to walk with her " well it seems we can find something to do together love " he said while continuing to walk with her. 

Dom smiled, "Good job. You want to fight or do you want to practice?" He asked.

Ruby smiled, "What shall we do to keep ourselves entertained." She said dramatically with a smile.

Julian shook his head, "Rias...it's not even you. It's...just no good if my human side comes to surface." 

Hiro looked over at her and smiled " well before I met you I trained to past the time. " he said thinking on what to do " were pretty close to the ocean wanna go to the beach " he looked over at her " it's not that far

She smiled, "I'd love to see the ocean!!!" She had never been to the ocean, she was doing a lot of things now that she was free from her father. Now she had Hiro to venture the world with him.

Hiro smiled calmly " really? It's been awhile myself since I've gone to the ocean myself. I'm just glad we can get to enjoy it together. 

((  I remember that we discussed a plan to bring back Ruby's mother right? I think I have an idea if your down for it still ))

She sighed, "My father wasn't always like that...it was after my mother went berserk... everything changed." She shook her head, "It's okay I miss her but my father did what was best for us all...she was the strongest blood wielder any of us had ever seen." 

(Hell yea!!!! @Saxis Bloodborne)

Lily looked down at the kunai. "I don't know how to fight." she shrugged looking back at him. It was weird to hold blood as a solid form. She felt weird having blood being taken from her. She was used to drinking blood herself, not loosing it.

Rias had a look of concern on her face, "baby talk to me, what is so wrong about your human side?" Kim came back dropping off their food.

His hand slowly began to raise up, pulling away from the shrubbery of the ground. He was flat upon the ground, vines and weeds having grown over him. He had been there a long time, due to the plants that still clung onto him as he stood up. There was no eyesight, only darkness. Stumbling forward, he began to make his way through the maze of the forest, feeling his way around with his hands. Once or twice did he bump against a tree, but he regained his balance and moved on. Why couldn't he see? He reached up to feel his face, but found nothing, the entire Head was gone. Panicking, he broke into a sprint until he stumbled and fell into a clearing.

Dom chuckled, "How have you survived without knowing how to fight???" He wasn't asking her in a manner to be rude but more so matter of fact.

Julian sighed, "My human side is a nightmare Rias...he is to clinging humans are so send selfish it's not even funny. I hate that side of me it's ridiculous and if I could kill it without killing me then I would!!!" 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back