The Hidden Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxis Bloodborne

Three Thousand Club
Near a small village a young blonde hair man named Hiro Hiroshima made his way through the village. His twin brother Roxas left the temple a few months back. Hiro stayed behind since he felt they were not ready to leave. He started to go find his brother. Going to the closest village that was located close to their temple. Ice particles were around him like it a bit of small snow followed him. His coat blew in the wind as he looked down never being from the outside world. He met a rival that went by the name of Riku they battled and Riku won.. He wanted to find Riku to challenge him again.

tumblr_nl2i9sfOVN1rfyiu4o1_1280.jpg

Ruby had been walking for quite sometime, her red eyes glowed with irritation. Her long silvery white hair flowed behind her, why hadn't she come across some human or animal by now she needed blood. She felt her fangs become sharper as the smell of a person came to her, she literally began to drool. She followed the scent to a man who was leaving snow in his wake, "How... intriguing..." she said her eyes half closed as she pictured piercing his perfect neck and taking blood. She became light headed with the thought and swayed hitting the ground with a thud.

20161222_064806-BlendCollage.jpg

Hiro heard a thud in the distance and he got in a defensive position. He then headed towards her. Until he came across her. His eyes went wide seeing her. She was so beautiful and he placed his hands on her shoulders " you okay? " he started to shake her some more

Her eyes flew open, "Need...blood..." her red eyes becoming more red as she leaned up trying to get to his neck.

Hiro looked at seeing her fangs then heard her needing blood. He then grabbed a dagger and slit his wrist and put it up to her lips so she could drink his blood to regain strength

She sucked his blood trying not to puncture him with her fangs seems how he cut his own wrist. Slowly as she drink his blood her fangs went away. She licked the wound and it sealed itself. "T-thank you..." she whispered looking at him her red eyes no longer glowing with blood lust. She traced a finger along his jaw, "Your the first to actually offer me your blood."

Hiro nodded and helped her up " no problem. Thought I help the first person I ever met outside the temple " he backed away from her. " I'm Hiro..what's your name?

"That's nice of you...and my name is Ruby. It's nice to meet you Hiro." Now that she looked at him and wasn't on a raging blood lust, he was very handsome. She smiled at him slightly, she wanted to tell him his blood was delicious but that might be a bit weird.

Hiro looked at her " pleasure to meet you too Ruby " he said a slight smirk " so why was a vampire on the brink of losing control out here by themselves?

She blushed slightly, "I ran from home...and I hadn't come across any animals or other people..." it sounded really ridiculous now that she said it. Maybe she should have come up with some sob story.

Hiro smiled " well your choice on that matter. " he chuckled a bit " i just left my home a few days ago.. it was time for me and my twin brother to go but my brother left a lot earlier so I'm trying to find him

"Well if he smells similar to you then I can track him down. Also my father is just really strict...no doubt he will come hunting for me..." 

Hiro smirked " well your help would be nice and great to have someone as beautiful as you to talk too " he smiled then in a serious tone " your father will have to get through me if he's going to try to take you back

Ruby blushed, "Um thank you...and I'll gladly help I don't mind having someone as handsome as you protecting me." She looked around, "Do you have any idea which way your brother went??" 

Hiro pointed towards the road " that road is the only road that leads away from the temple so I figure he headed that way " he looked at her blushing lightly as he scratched the back of his head " if you need more blood let me know ok I will be happy to help too

She smiled tracing her lips, "Next time I can make it more pleasing, aka no pain. Well there is a slight pain but after that it's liek a high."

She laughed slightly, "Maybe later for now let's try and find your brother." She closed her eyes, "Tell me something about him like his energy flow or does he have any certain powers?"

She nodded, "Okay that makes things a bit more simple." She let her powers flow and opened her eyes a red butterfly appeared before her, "okay now we follow this little guy..."

Hiro smiled and nodded and started to follow the butterfly while standing next to her " thanks for helping me " he smiled calmly at her 

Hiro smiled looking at her " thanks again for helping me find my brother.. I hope he's not stirring and trouble " he chuckled a bit

She laughed softly, "Well if he is you got me to help." The butterfly fluttered in front of them about a good foot away. "This one moves faster than the others, that's interesting must be your blood..."

Hiro smirked " well I'm half demon so that might be something too " he chuckled a bit looking at her and smiled calmly. He enjoyed seeing her next to him even though he just met her he was so attracted to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back