The Hidden Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby rolled over looking at him with a smile, she snuggled close to him. She felt so happy and relaxed, Hiro was the first guy who had ever made her feel anything and boy did she love what she was feeling.

Hiro held her close to him and he looked over at her and kissed her passionately on the lips " i love you Ruby.. " he smiled happily happy being with her and didn't want to ever leave her side..

Ruby smiled, "I love you too..." she said kissing him. She yawned slightly, "let's sleep and then we can look for your brother again..." she said resting her head on his chest.

Hiro held her close to him for the entire night after hours passing the sun started to rise and shin through the window. He then opened his eyes and smiled seeing her in his arms 

She woke up and smiled, "I could get used to waking up to your handsome face everyday." She said running a finger along his jaw. It then dawned on her, "So...if you don't eat human food what do you eat??" She asked concern filling her face.

Hiro smiled and shrugged " nothing really " he said " i mean I drink water and such but I don't need food " he kissed her on the lips

"So you are newly turned, and yes blood magic." He waved a hand in the air and a red spear formed. It then liquefied and turned into a sword. "We used our blood as our weapons and bonds. But she doesn't know about the bonding part yet..."

"You ran into a hunter!!! Why didn't you leave and come find me immediately Rias?!?" All his playfulness gone and replaced with seriousness and worry. "The hunter didn't hurt you did he..."

Lily nodded "yeah and I don't know much about the supernatural world" she shrugged but was amazed how he made a blood weapon "can anyone learn that?" she smiled

Rias nodded "I did, but I'm okay." she smiled "I'm fine he didn't hurt me, I played it off like I was human." she sighed "I've noticed him around a lot lately so I was trying to warn a vampire I came across."

((new character coming hehehe))

Julian leaned his head into her neck, "Okay...don't scare me like that..." he pulled away, "And[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)] next time tell me right away please..." [/COLOR]

He shook his head, "As far as I know it's through my blood line, but you can try it." He walked over to her and formed a small blood dagger, "Do you mind??" He asked holding it over her palm. "The whole jist of it is you think of what you want your blood to form and it does."

She kissed him back, "That's odd and your human side doesn't suffer from not eating." She slowly sat up running her fingers through her hair.

Hiro smiled and chuckled a bit " yeah it seems me and my brit he's demonic blood over powers our human side " he looked at her.

(( oh this is going to be good ))

She glanced over to him, "Then have you tired taking energy or blood from anything. It might make you stronger, I don't really have much experience with demons."

Hiro shook his head and shrugged " never tried really.. my demonic powers are basically the ice powers that I have " smiled calmly " i don't know what blood will do to me 

She shrugged, "I don't know either..." she was a bit curious but she didn't want to end up hurting him or better yet accidentally changing him. She didn't know what kinds of power a half demonic vampire would have and a blood magic one at that. It kind of scared her to think about it, not because of the power he could possibly hold but the fact she was afraid shed lose him to that power.

Rias smiled and shook her head. "I was trying to tell you right away." she hit him lightly "you were just preoccupied with seeing me again." 

Lily looked at the blood dagger and she stuck out her hand. "go ahead" as he cut her she tried forming a dagger of her own, she never been cut before this was the first time since she became a vampire. Her blood was moving but not forming anything, she was starting to feel lightheaded. 

Dominic watched in shock as he blood moved slightly but wouldn't form anything. He also watched her become lightheaded and grabbed her hand licking the cut closed. "Stay here and I'll go get you something to eat..." he vanished into the ground and the reappeared with a small doe. "Drink..."

Juliam blushed a bit, "S-sorry I just hadn't seen you in what felt like forever so I couldn't control myself..."

Hiro looked at her and smiled kissing her on the lips deeply " well maybe I will give it a whirl some other time but let's get going got to find my brother 

She kissed him back, and stood getting dressed fully. "Okay...um..can I drink a bit of your blood. Not much just enough to get a part of his essence in my system again." She knew that sounded weird but his blood and his brothers blood were connected 

Hiro nodded and stood up next to her moving his head slightly to the right so she could sink her fangs into his neck " ok that's fine love " 

Lily stopped trying and tried to pull her hand away but he was already done and gone. She sat down, she didn't like being touched, let alone licked. When he showed back up with a doe she immediately stood up killing and draining it. "um thanks" she said shyly wiping the blood from her mouth. 

Rias put her hands on his waist "I thought I was the one with control issue not you" she smiled chuckling a bit a him. 

"Well when one has a woman as beautiful as you how can I control myself." He said with a smirk.

Dominic shrugged, "You helped me I help you. Also sorry about licking your hand but I could tell you were getting light headed and as you can see the cut is gone."

She leaned over and sank her fangs into him taking only a bit of his blood. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rias smiled and took his hand, starting walking through town "so tell me about Hunters." she looked over at him "you've had a run in with one before?" 

Lily looked down at her hand "I didn't need you to lick me for that, my body would have healed on it's own." she crossed her arms she wasn't sure if it was true or not since she hadn't gotten hurt yet, but October told her they heal quickly. "is it usual to feel dizzy like that?" she shook her head thinking back to when she was human "I learned magic, and trained as a ninja learning everything first try as a human, why is this so hard as a vampire?"

Julian shook his head, "No not personally but I've heard stories...sometimes they will torture you whether it be for kicks or just trying to get information about where other may be." He shook his head, "I've never heard anything good about them..."

He ran a hand through his hair, "Well...you are a newly turned vampire so maybe you aren't strong enough yet....I'd offer for you to drink my blood but that is for a more close relationship type..." he shrugged, "So I guess you'll just have to practice and do so carefully, using blood magic you personally have to seal the wound off or another vampire that uses it has to or you will bleed to death." 

Rias led them to a hole in the wall bar, this place was used to supernatural creatures, there menu wasn't exactly normal. Rias took a seat at a secluded booth in the back. "yeah the one I met wasn't a good guy. I didn't stick around to learn more, but he was after something."

Lily looked down "that never was a problem before" she sighed, she needed to know more, she needed to know everything, ever since she became a vampire, she hadn't been able to do magic, and she wanted the magic, she needed protection. "what do you mean close relationship type?" she glared, she thought you get sick or something from feeding off another vampire. 

Julian nodded, "Well I'm just glad your safe...no telling what he was after..." he glanced over to look at their surroundings and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

He sighed, "To put it simply, normally a vampire doesn't drink from another vampire unless they are romantically involved or in need of blood badly." He knew that the information would come to the girl as a shock, from the looks of it whoever had turned her had decided to keep her in the dark.

Hiro held her close to him and smiled calmly as she sucked his blood. He shifted his eyes " if you need more don't worry my love I will be fine 

She pulled back sealing the bite mark, "No I'll be good..." she said before kissing his neck gently, "Let's go find your brother shall we."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back