The Hidden Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily tilted her head "what exactly happens when a vampire drinks another's blood?" she sighed "I assume by your neck comment there is a sexual sense to it, but what does one gain from drinking vampire over human, or animal?" she thought about when she tried the blood magic. "I can get food myself I don't need servants to do it for me" she glared she didn't like servants, she was once one herself, more of a slave.

Rias smiled and held her hand out flagging down a waiter. "Hey Kim I'll take a Jack and Coke," she looked toward Julian "what did you want babe?" she smiled and looked at Kim the waitress again. "also can you grab us some menus I'm starved"

He shook his head, "Val is no servant and I've told him countless times not to be formal with me but he won't listen." He shrugged, "Anyways when a vampire drinks from another vampires neck it tends to form the deepest kind of bond you'll ever know. Now me just giving you my blood in a cup has no special meaning other than to strengthen any talents that lay dormant in you."

The smell of the mutton was wonderful, he made his well done and Dom's was bloody. While Lil's was on the medium side seems how she never Fully told him how she wanted hers. He then turned to work on the corn and green beans. After he finished that up he sat the table and Dom would be at the end as per usual and Miss Lily would be in Ruby's spot across from Val. He stood back and smiled at his work, he really did enjoy this. After he was done admiring his work he walked out of the dining room and shifted to find Dom and Lily quicker.

He came upon them, hearing Dom tell Lily that Val wasn't a servant. He chuckled shifting to his human form, "He really has told me to stop the formalities and that I was free to go whenever but I enjoy myself here. I roam freely without having to worry about some person or people trying to hunt me down for my coat. You don't often see black lions you know."

[COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]Ruby shrugged, "Practice my blood magic...go for walks. I'm not really sure I never did anything fun when I was with my father..." She shook her head, "What about you??"[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
((Julian?? also sorry my vampires can't eat real food, tastes like ash but Lily doesn't know that from experience so just a heads up))

"does blood have long term after effects?" she looked over seeing Val "well I don't have a special coat, nothing special really" she shrugged "I don't plan on staying here long, I don't work well with castles and people in power" she looked back at Dom "I'm not sure if I want your blood" she sighed, she was getting irritated, she didn't want to be controlled, she didn't want to feel imprisoned. 

(sorry thought I had responded)

Julian looked at the waitess, "Same as her." He said with a smile. He waited for the menus to get here thinking about what he would like.

"Well food is ready for you both." He said unaware that it wouldn't taste like food for Lily.  Dom nodded, "Thanks Val." He started for the dinner room.

((haha its okay))

Kim the waitress left to grab their drinks and menus. Rias smiled and looked up at Julian, so do you actually like Jack and Coke or did you just not know what to get?" 

Lily nodded and followed Val and Dom, She was curious what food would be like. She never tried human food since turning, she actually never really had blood from anything other than boar and deer.

Julian chuckled, "Trust me dear if I didn't like it I wouldn't have ordered it, promise." He glanced up as their drinks and menu's came, he looked at the menu. He felt sort of childish because he suddenly wanted a grilled cheese.

Val opened the door to the dining room ad let them both walk in before he closed the door and waited for Dom to to sit down.

Domonoc smiled as the smell of food came to his nose. "Perfect Val." He turned to Lily, "Have a seat enjoy yourself," he stood and took out a blade cutting into his wrist and holding it over her cup.

Rias chuckled "just making sure" she looked up at Kim "thanks girl" she smiled and looked over the menu, "so your not going to even ask how I know of this place, whose room we did it in, and how I knew the waitress by name before you could see her name tag?" she glanced up at him, she was curious how he would react, if he even noticed these subtle things. She knew exactly what she was going to order.

Lily walked in and sat down at the table before they did, she didn't wait like Val, she didn't even know it was the polite thing to do. Having been raised as a slave for 10 years, locked in a room, she was unaware she was doing anything wrong. She looked at her food and immediately started to eat, she didn't even use utensils, she didn't know how anymore. She looked up at Dom while he cut his wrist, the smell of blood was intoxicating. She wanted to jump up and grab his wrist, the only thing that stopped her was the current taste in her mouth, it was of ash. She wanted to throw up, it was so bad. She set down the rest of the food and put her hands to her mouth.

He shrugged, "I sort of figured that you had been here a lot. Seems how no one questioned us as we went up to the room."

Dominic watched her reaction to his blood and then noticed she looked sick, "What's wrong...he asked as she put a hand over her mouth, "oh great your one of those vampires who can't eat human food aren't you." He sighed why hadn't he thought of that possibility earlier. Val glanced at her and shook his head, "Well glad that's the problem because my food is always good."

Rias smiled "I made a home here, and I work here at this bar" she shrugged "it was only a temporary solution, but it proves  to be an easy way to meet people to get energy." she closed her menu and took a drink of her jack and coke. "have you figured out what you want to eat? I'll flag Kim over"

Lily choked down the food in her mouth and grabbed the glass with Dom's blood, she wasn't even thinking about it she just chugged it, she wanted to get the dry taste of ash out of her mouth. She looked over to Val. "it tastes like ash, there is no flavor, no substance." she licked her lips realizing what she had done, drinking his blood, she wondered how it affected her.

He blushed slightly feeling like a kid, "Well...um honestly, I really want some grilled cheese sandwiches....but if i get that ill be eating about five of them. So I'll go with the double cheeseburger." he said rubbing the back of his head. He thought on her words, he had never really had a job, he just gave others his energy and then took what they gave back. "Thats interesting and a rather smart idea for a succubus. Always having options on who or what you want energy from."

Val crossed his arms, "That could be a slight problem Dom..." Dominic nodded, "Yes...it very well could be..." He walked over to Lily, "How do you feel, beside the fact that you just ate food you cant taste..." He stood by her side waiting for her to tell him if she felt any different, if she didn't then did that mean she would need to drink fro him personally? He hoped not, but if she did then she would drink from his wrist. 

Rias smiled blushing slightly, five grilled cheeses that's crazy she thought. Rias looked up putting her hand out to flag down Kim. Kim walked up "can we please get two double cheeseburgers please" she smiled at Kim and turned back to Julian. "well no one here knows I'm a succubus, they just think I'm a normal girl" she shrugged looking back over the bar with refreshing look. "it's kinda nice, being normal, at least in a way."

"can't taste?" she put her hand to her mouth "should I feel different?" she looked down at herself, did she feel different, she wasn't quite sure. She wondered what he even meant, was drinking his blood supposed to make her different, or were they just trying to poison her by feeding her human food, she was unsure. "whats the problem with me not eating food?"

Hiro looked at her and smiled calmly " well you don't have to worry about your father any more. We can have as much fun as possible " he chuckled and kissed her on the lips. " I've trained mastering my element.. but I'm curious wounds my blood effect you too and your magic?

@RacingBloodWolf

Julian nodded, "I'm half a normal person, but I need to get that fixed. Why is it I can't find a damn witch to save my life...." he groaned. It was kind of ironic, here he heard people normally tired to stay away from witches and here he was practically begging for one to show up.

Dominic chuckled, "No we weren't trying to poison you child. As for feeling different normally when one drinks another's blood they feel a bit of a power surge. Well that's the best way to explain it." Paused sighing, "As for you being unable to eat human for as a source of energy it means you will need a lot of blood to drink." He held out his wrist to her, "Drink straight from my wrist this time instead, maybe that will make you feel something if anything once I eat I will take you to our training room to at least see if my blood running through you helps you with controling your own blood."

Val glanced over to him a but worried but didn't say anything. Instead he focused on his food and had the plate cleaned in no time. His cooking really was the best, it was to bad Lily couldn't taste it, she probably would have enjoyed it before she had been turned.

She smiled as he said they could have all the fun they wanted. When he asked about his blood effecting her and her magic she shrugged, "About the only reason I would think of would be you are part demon and by me drinking your blood it enhances my power and strength." 

Rias looked back at Julian "why do you want it 'fixed'?" she shook her head "being human is a part of you isn't it, you can't just embrace it? I mean what if I said I want to get rid of my succubus part, isn't it just the same?" she shrugged "I mean is it so bad?"

Lily brought her wrist to her mouth biting it making it bleed. She then tried once again to bend it, to move it to her will. If she really got a power surge she should be able to do it correct? Well she looked down at her wrist trying to move it. It worked, she was shocked and excited. She was bending it into a kunai. "is this enough of a power surge?"

Dom chuckled as he watched her move her blood. "Yes possibly it is, but for now let's stop and the see tomorrow if you can still do that." He knew it sounded odd but he wanted to figure out if she could now do blood magic at will or if she needed to drink powerful blood to do so.

Julian sighed, "Yeah my human side is irrelevant I've kept it hidden and trapped since I was young, do to my father."

Hiro nodded thinking that was amazing her power and strength increasing just from drinking his own blood " well I'm glad it helps you get stronger " he smiled and softly rubbing her cheek 

She smiled closing her eyes, "It makes us stronger my love. Seems how we are a team now." She said opening her eyes and looking at him.

Lily stopped letting her blood drop, her wound was already healing. She looked up at him sighing. "and what am I supposed to do until tomorrow?" she shook her head I don't plan to stick around long enough to be bored in this castle."

"You are a rather ridiculous child are you not..." Val said shaking his head. Dom shook his head, in a way Val was correct, but Dominic still didn't care for the girls attitude. He snapped his fingers and blood hounds appeared before Lily growling. Drool dripped from their muzzles as one stood on the table and the other one was on the ground.

Lily pushed back from the table and stood in a defensive stance. Her eyes shifted from you blood hound to the next "are you trying to kill me, or make me not bored anymore?" She smirked, she was ready to fight and for a challenge, although she never been in a fight before, she was good at training when she was human, but she hadn't put it to the test. 

Val shook his head, "Please take this elsewhere...." he groaned. He really didn't need the dining or kitchen broken. Dominic nodded, "Go..." with that the hounds ran out of the room and down the hall. He followed them down the hall, "You can come or not it's up to you..."

Hiro nodded and leaned forward kissing her on the lips deeply " no one will tear us apart not even your father " he smiled calmly and held her hand still walking with her

Lily saw him call off the dogs she was a bit relieved at least he wasn't trying to kill her. She lowered her arms and looked between Val and Dom, "if you want me to go just say so you don't need to throw attack dogs on me" 

Rias put her hand on Julian's giving a weak smile. "you don't need to hide any part of yourself from me. Your dad can t rule over your life anymore" 

@RacingBloodWolf

Val turned, "Look girl he is offering to fight with you if that'll undo your boredom, damn." He held his tongue against calling her dumb or stupid. He always had a way of making people mad stating his true thoughts.

Dom stood outside the practice room which was just a ways down the hall from the dining room. His hounds were pacing back and forth.

Ruby smiled, "Yeah there's no way I'm leaving you." She said kissing him back.

Lily glared at Val she wanted to attack him, she didn't like how he spoke to her. She sighed deciding against it and left the room heading for the practice room. Once there she saw the dogs and Dom "what exactly are we trying to accomplish?," she huffed. "am I supposed to use the blood magic?" 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back