The Hidden Temple

@Kagura

Yep, that's what I had meant by imagery. Initial pitches:

Hand of the Tempest Descending

Vortex in White

The Absolution

Can come up with more once fluff's in.

WE MUST TAKE AWAY THEIR METAL BOXES

although before I start rambling, would the big ol' power source Baksetra planned on going for before BANDI! popped up be through the bulkhead or a different route?

:|

[jealousy intensifies]

My next line of inquiry was gonna be if it was possible to try a direct interface and Intimidate the computer to tell me things I wanted to know (Like maybe where the emergency route/release is for the door, or an air intake to slither in with compressed skeletal structure like a rat) fluffed out as infecting it with little organi-tech viruses or somethin'

But I think zombifying the crew is a much, much better option. They can take the hits! =D

@DeusExAlice You can try and get into the vents through a bulkhead and tamper with the machinery. It'll be a while before Baksetra can reasonably learn about a manipulate computer systems currently in use, but directly mucking up physical mechanisms is possible.

Hork acid at the walls. Magic acid.

I feel some sense of regret for Baska. "Don't mind me I'm adorable, my teammates have atrocious manners though :]"

I actually laughed out loud at the hull breach

Increasingly I think I'll need to open this up into a Hosted Project and have cells of four Bandi.

Ball is in your court, active players.

*totally feels like a moron for just now noticing that the "CharGen" button on the Character sheet page was actually a button with info in it, and not just a fancy header* <_< Yeah yeah, I'm the S.M.R.T. kinda smart xD

So, I'm assuming the code you set out is the base for all the frames and the 54 XP goes on top of that?

Yep. Remember it can't be spent on Physical Attributes or Skills, and Intuition is priced as if it only had 1 point, not 2.

So, from rank 1 to 2 is 3 XP, from 2-3, 6 XP, from 3-6, 9 XP each, yeah? Just wanna make sure I got the distributing right before I make a mess of it all xD

And, last stupid question, does any of this go into the Skills section? From what it said in the spiel, I'd assume not, but I also noticed a variation in those skills among the other Bandi already in the game, did that happen in-game or did I miss it somewhere in the Char Gen?

I realized some balance issues, so I added Awareness and Defence 3 to starting skills and forgot to update chargen.

Alright, there's me attributes done. So, to convert this all to "Derived Stats", I...?

The header is wicked. Do not trust it Stickdom! Also thanks for catching that or it would have been awkward. Time to go fix that real quick.

Derived's are in the rulebook.

Offence = Melee/Unarmed + Dexterity, Ranged + Intuition

Defence = Dexterity + Defend

Speed = Fitness + Athletics

Combat Pool = Speed + Dexterity

Ranged Pool = Ranged + Intuition + Dexterity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back